Sigh, and this is why we can't have civil discourse.

This has been covered over and over. They are not going to do anything but whine on internet message baords.
Well, they may

kitten.jpg

as well...

Millions of fellow would-be insurrectionists will be there, too, Nieznany says, "a ticking time-bomb" targeting the Capitol. "There are lots of fully armed people wondering what's happening to this country," he says. "Are we going to let Biden keep destroying it? Or do we need to get rid of him? We're only going to take so much before we fight back." The 2024 election, he adds, may well be the trigger.

Come at us, bro!
To me watching world issues over the years, guerilla warfare and quick strikes seem to have success. Infrastructure leading into the cities is there for all to see. The real problem is that the Democratic Party was far to left and control to much of the nation in many ways with the media/entertainers being a big one.

Gotcha, so you think you learned from last time to wait and see what Trump actually does before going ape shit this time. Well, that's progress for you

I did nothing last time. I've stated over and over that in 2016 I did not want Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose. Why would I then get upset?

Last time Democrats impeached Trump for what they did, not what he did. Twice

And I noted that I did not support what they did at all the first time. I said there was at least an argument the second time but it was a complete waste of time when there were far more important things to address.

Forum List

Back