Sigh, and this is why we can't have civil discourse.

It would depend on what he does.
What if he wants to take people's rights away and issue mandates and have them fired from their jobs if they do not comply with his mandates?

What if he tries to eliminate the filibuster?

What if he tries to add red states on to the Union?

What if he tries to add seats on to the Supreme Court?

What if he tries to investigate Democrats and past Democratic presidents?

What if he finds Democrats in contempt of Congress if they refuse to cooperate with Congressional investigations?

The last time there was civil discourse in the politics forum was...wait...I am thinking ... maybe the Jurrasic era...

What if he wants to take people's rights away and issue mandates and have them fired from their jobs if they do not comply with his mandates?

What if he tries to eliminate the filibuster?

What if he tries to add red states on to the Union?

What if he tries to add seats on to the Supreme Court?

What if he tries to investigate Democrats and past Democratic presidents?

What if he finds Democrats in contempt of Congress if they refuse to cooperate with Congressional investigations?

I imagine if he does that the Republicans will vote to go ahead and impeach him.

That's hilarious. The Left went totally fruit loops in 2016 when Trump rocked their world and they've never recovered.
The Dems have permanently lost their shit over Trump. Trump spent 4 years mocking them in public and the Dem press was powerless to stop him. Dems are psychologically damaged at this point. You have to remember Dems are fragile creatures.

Millions of Angry, Armed Americans Stand Ready to Seize Power If Trump Loses in 2024​

Millions of Angry, Armed Americans Stand Ready to Seize Power If Trump Loses in 2024

I mean the dems really feel (they don't think) that just because you are rural, right-leaning, and a gun-owner you are akin to the KKK. :cuckoo:

Trump is not the deity of the Right democrats believe him to be. Democrats worship their political leaders and the State. Thus they expect all other Americans to worship their elected leaders as well.

Trump is not the deity of the Right democrats believe him to be. Democrats worship their political leaders and the State. Thus they expect all other Americans to worship their elected leaders as well.
No shit, this right-leaning, gun-owning Virginian moved-on some time ago.....We had a Commonwealth to rescue from the dems.....And did it.....You don't win by dwelling in the past, you learn from the past and put measures in place so the dems can't monkey with the next election. ;)

And I noted that I did not support what they did at all the first time. I said thereI was at least an argument the second time but it was a complete waste of time when there were far more important things to address.

"I said thereI was at least an argument the second time." Was there? What was it? Show the quote where Trump called for an insurrection

"I said thereI was at least an argument the second time." Was there? What was it? Show the quote where Trump called for an insurrection

I believe what he said led to what happened. Hence my position.

If Democrats survive 2022 there's no need to worry about an election in 2024.

There won't be one.

I believe what he said led to what happened. Hence my position.

And again, answer the question this time, evading wench. Where did Trump said anything about insurrection, traitor?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back