🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

(sigh), with hands up in the air, I give up....black people have too

Politics aside, that's a very thoughtful OP. I see your heart and I'm touched.

Thank you. I just wish to God, we could reach these kids before the streets do it for us. We have got to teach our kids HOW TO SOLVE CONFLICT WITHOUT VIOLENCE.....ITS THE ONLY WAY, MY FRIEND.

Yeah. And we also have to teach them how to wear shorts so their underwear doesn't show. And....let's not forget to teach them to like Garth Brooks and Toby McGuire. That would go a long way.

I hate todays young male culture, especially the hanging pant trend thats been around damn near 25 years.

Of course you do. This generation is THE FIRST ever to have a clothing style that wasn't accepted by older folks. It's so weird!

Thank you. I just wish to God, we could reach these kids before the streets do it for us. We have got to teach our kids HOW TO SOLVE CONFLICT WITHOUT VIOLENCE.....ITS THE ONLY WAY, MY FRIEND.

Yeah. And we also have to teach them how to wear shorts so their underwear doesn't show. And....let's not forget to teach them to like Garth Brooks and Toby McGuire. That would go a long way.
I remember the 1970's short shorts with no undies...

Yeah.....but the tube socks were way up there.
Didn't bother me....

It was good enough for Larry Byrd......and Meadowlark Lemon.

Yeah. Those bikers in Texas need two parent homes as well. Let's mandate two parent homes!

Two parent homes are not the solution, Michael Brown has two adults at home and he's out robbing cigerette stores. We should have reached out to Mike's mom, when Mike was younger and help equip her with the right tools on how to raise decent young kids. WE CAN NOT REACH TEENAGERS TODAY, WE HAVE TO START WHEN THEIR DAMN NEAR OUT THE WOMB, OUR PLIGHT IS THAT DIRE

Yes. And the major issue in the Michael Brown case is the possibility that he stole some cigarettes. He earned his sentence right there.

Multiple generations of having people who "care" lowering standards, eliminating expectations, segregating by making different sets of rules, making excuses for destructive behaviors and deflecting from this crucial issue by screaming "racist" at anyone who dares to point it out.

Is anyone really thinking that the result is some kind of surprise or disappointment? Really?

Haven't blacks been victimized enough in this nation's history?

Yeah. Those bikers in Texas need two parent homes as well. Let's mandate two parent homes!

Two parent homes are not the solution, Michael Brown has two adults at home and he's out robbing cigerette stores. We should have reached out to Mike's mom, when Mike was younger and help equip her with the right tools on how to raise decent young kids. WE CAN NOT REACH TEENAGERS TODAY, WE HAVE TO START WHEN THEIR DAMN NEAR OUT THE WOMB, OUR PLIGHT IS THAT DIRE

Yes. And the major issue in the Michael Brown case is the possibility that he stole some cigarettes. He earned his sentence right there.
. If you had bothered to follow the case, MB earned his sentence when he charged the policeman and attempted to take his gun away.

Multiple generations of having people who "care" lowering standards, eliminating expectations, segregating by making different sets of rules, making excuses for destructive behaviors and deflecting from this crucial issue by screaming "racist" at anyone who dares to point it out.

Is anyone really thinking that the result is some kind of surprise or disappointment? Really?

Weeeeeeee! It's a mature adult here to claim that liberals have ruined black culture.

Segregating by making different sets of rules!!!! EXACTLY!!!! Rule number one: REDLINING. Liberals really love that one.

Rule number two: Stricter sentences for minorities. Read New Jim Crow

Earmuffs!

"How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport?"

This is ignorant, racist, and a lie.

African-Americans are not killing each other for 'sport.'

And the notion that the actions of the non-representative few somehow 'justifies' law enforcement not treating all young African-American males with dignity and respect is ridiculous idiocy.

. I don't think Liberals are through screwing with them yet.

When you have the same kind of data at the same kind of volumes pertaining to biker gangs, that the Federal government has for inner-city black homicide, let us know.

Until then, your transparent attempt at deflection gets an Epic Fail.

How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport? This latest shit in Baltimore, is just maddening and sad. And I would bet my last dollar, those 8 murdered, all was out rallying over the death of Gray. I'm so tired, so tired of every morning where I live, hearing on the news, yet another black body was found murdered.

Church leaders can't reach these kids, political brandering can't reach these kids and family members can't, so what does a nation do? Or better still what can black america do to end this madness we've excepted as normal?

Young black women are the key to all this and as a community, a nation, we have got to, got to, get to these young parents and somehow mentor, train, educated and support their efforts in raising good law abiding kids. It has to start with these young mothers, it has too.

I am writing letters to law makers in my state to please allocate resources for programs that will help young mothers deal with children who sooner or later will become a burden, not only on the community, but the nation at large. It has to start with Mom, it just has too.
It starts with mom and dad, not just mom. You fix that problem and everything else will take care of itself. Don't glorify and glamorize that single mom who fetched her kid from the protest. She needs to be excoriated for creating the fatherless kid who was compelled to get involved in the first place.

I hate todays young male culture, especially the hanging pant trend thats been around damn near 25 years.
I miss the 1980's coed exercise classes in college..
Markie-Post_opt-1.jpg

How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport? This latest shit in Baltimore, is just maddening and sad. And I would bet my last dollar, those 8 murdered, all was out rallying over the death of Gray. I'm so tired, so tired of every morning where I live, hearing on the news, yet another black body was found murdered.

Church leaders can't reach these kids, political brandering can't reach these kids and family members can't, so what does a nation do? Or better still what can black america do to end this madness we've excepted as normal?

Young black women are the key to all this and as a community, a nation, we have got to, got to, get to these young parents and somehow mentor, train, educated and support their efforts in raising good law abiding kids. It has to start with these young mothers, it has too.

I am writing letters to law makers in my state to please allocate resources for programs that will help young mothers deal with children who sooner or later will become a burden, not only on the community, but the nation at large. It has to start with Mom, it just has too.
Black lives matter only when they're killed by whites.

After today's unsettling news in Baltimore, no more defensive arguments coming from TR on the plight of young black men....I am throwing my hands up in agreement....reluctantly, but in honest defeat.

We need to teach our kids, words don't kill or hurt, that problem solving is the key.
Amen to what you say here about words. Everyone has a right to speak their mind and if people can not find some way to get along, they should just not have anything more to do with one another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly staying away is what I have had to do with certain members of my own family because no good will come of us being around each other.

It starts with mom and dad, not just mom. You fix that problem and everything else will take care of itself. Don't glorify and glamorize that single mom who fetched her kid from the protest. She needs to be excoriated for creating the fatherless kid who was compelled to get involved in the first place.

Listen, dads are important, yes, yes, yes....but we MUST contend and deal with Reality here, my friend. Most DADs are products of broken homes, dreams, unemployment and most are having kids at a very very young age....you can't take that type of dynamics and expect positive results, you just can't. You got fathers out here in their young thirty's, father of kids who are 17 and 20 years old....that formula ain't gonna work, especially when you and dad are competeing for the same resources in life. It has to start with young mothers and lets work from there.

Forum List

Back