🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

(sigh), with hands up in the air, I give up....black people have too

How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport? This latest shit in Baltimore, is just maddening and sad. And I would bet my last dollar, those 8 murdered, all was out rallying over the death of Gray. I'm so tired, so tired of every morning where I live, hearing on the news, yet another black body was found murdered.

Church leaders can't reach these kids, political brandering can't reach these kids and family members can't, so what does a nation do? Or better still what can black america do to end this madness we've excepted as normal?

Young black women are the key to all this and as a community, a nation, we have got to, got to, get to these young parents and somehow mentor, train, educated and support their efforts in raising good law abiding kids. It has to start with these young mothers, it has too.

I am writing letters to law makers in my state to please allocate resources for programs that will help young mothers deal with children who sooner or later will become a burden, not only on the community, but the nation at large. It has to start with Mom, it just has too.
It starts with mom and dad, not just mom. You fix that problem and everything else will take care of itself. Don't glorify and glamorize that single mom who fetched her kid from the protest. She needs to be excoriated for creating the fatherless kid who was compelled to get involved in the first place.

Listen, dads are important, yes, yes, yes....but we MUST contend and deal with Reality here, my friend. Most DADs are products of broken homes, dreams, unemployment and most are having kids at a very very young age....you can't take that type of dynamics and expect positive results, you just can't. You got fathers out here in their young thirty's, father of kids who are 17 and 20 years old....that formula ain't gonna work, especially when you and dad are competeing for the same resources in life. It has to start with young mothers and lets work from there.
But the change needs to start somewhere. Until then the cycle that saw the same thing happen in LA in 1992 and has just repeated itself recently will continue to do so until something is done about the fatherless issue.
Starting today, charge a tax to both the biological mother and father for every child born out of wedlock and levy that tax until the parents marry or the kids turn 18, whichever comes first. In addition, remove any tax exemption unwed parents have for any current children. That should serve as a deterrent.

You can't squeeze juice from a turnip, young urban teens don't have money like that to pay for needed things, let alone levies.....although I do contend, forcing these dead beats to pay child support is something that definately needs reenforcing and with vigor speed.
But the change needs to begin somewhere. Start today. Defeatism just perpetuates the problem.

I am doing something. I have sent 2 letters to my state and congressman begging that we allocate funding for programs for the low income to host next summer, its too late now. Anything to occupy young heads during the non school months. Going through local churches is a waste of time...all politically corrupt.

We need to teach our kids, words don't kill or hurt, that problem solving is the key.
Amen to what you say here about words. Everyone has a right to speak their mind and if people can not find some way to get along, they should just not have anything more to do with one another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly staying away is what I have had to do with certain members of my own family because no good will come of us being around each other.

Thank you....I'm at a loss for words of how saddened I am over what is happening to young black people these days. An entire generation wasting away because somebody somewhere failed them. I look around my own community and I see all these young black men, just wandering around, with nothing to do and I know and we all know its just a matter of days, years, months before the street occupy that emptiness they're harvesting. (sigh). The kids of wealth all go to camps or sponsored summer programs and the kids of poverty just wander and find things to do. Its a lose lose for all of us here.....kudos on the disconnect from bad blood, we all got a story, my friend.

I suggest that you read this book and then rethink your support of your Dem Masters who keep black on the inner city plantation.

Life at the Bottom The Worldview That Makes the Underclass Theodore Dalrymple 9781566635059 Amazon.com Books

Here is a searing account-probably the best yet published-of life in the underclass and why it persists as it does. Theodore Dalrymple, a British psychiatrist who treats the poor in a slum hospital and a prison in England, has seemingly seen it all. Yet in listening to and observing his patients, he is continually astonished by the latest twist of depravity that exceeds even his own considerable experience. Dalrymple's key insight in Life at the Bottom is that long-term poverty is caused not by economics but by a dysfunctional set of values, one that is continually reinforced by an elite culture searching for victims. This culture persuades those at the bottom that they have no responsibility for their actions and are not the molders of their own lives. Drawn from the pages of the cutting-edge political and cultural quarterly City Journal, Dalrymple's book draws upon scores of eye-opening, true-life vignettes that are by turns hilariously funny, chillingly horrifying, and all too revealing-sometimes all at once. And Dalrymple writes in prose that transcends journalism and achieves the quality of literature.

Look, I get the social commentary on liberalism.....but nothing short of slitting my wrist will ever ever make me support and vote the GOP ticket....I like people with brains.

Yeah. Those bikers in Texas need two parent homes as well. Let's mandate two parent homes!

Stupid liberal...one biker fight does no constitute a problem.
Does two count?

I guess that would depend on how many businesses got burned down.
I mean anytime thugs kill each other without killing innocents or damaging property I call it a win.
But that just me.....and every single conservative I know.

It starts with mom and dad, not just mom. You fix that problem and everything else will take care of itself. Don't glorify and glamorize that single mom who fetched her kid from the protest. She needs to be excoriated for creating the fatherless kid who was compelled to get involved in the first place.

Listen, dads are important, yes, yes, yes....but we MUST contend and deal with Reality here, my friend. Most DADs are products of broken homes, dreams, unemployment and most are having kids at a very very young age....you can't take that type of dynamics and expect positive results, you just can't. You got fathers out here in their young thirty's, father of kids who are 17 and 20 years old....that formula ain't gonna work, especially when you and dad are competeing for the same resources in life. It has to start with young mothers and lets work from there.
But the change needs to start somewhere. Until then the cycle that saw the same thing happen in LA in 1992 and has just repeated itself recently will continue to do so until something is done about the fatherless issue.
Starting today, charge a tax to both the biological mother and father for every child born out of wedlock and levy that tax until the parents marry or the kids turn 18, whichever comes first. In addition, remove any tax exemption unwed parents have for any current children. That should serve as a deterrent.

You can't squeeze juice from a turnip, young urban teens don't have money like that to pay for needed things, let alone levies.....although I do contend, forcing these dead beats to pay child support is something that definately needs reenforcing and with vigor speed.
But the change needs to begin somewhere. Start today. Defeatism just perpetuates the problem.

I am doing something. I have sent 2 letters to my state and congressman begging that we allocate funding for programs for the low income to host next summer, its too late now. Anything to occupy young heads during the non school months. Going through local churches is a waste of time...all politically corrupt.

Nothing works better than having people spend time with one another.

How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport? This latest shit in Baltimore, is just maddening and sad. And I would bet my last dollar, those 8 murdered, all was out rallying over the death of Gray. I'm so tired, so tired of every morning where I live, hearing on the news, yet another black body was found murdered.

Church leaders can't reach these kids, political brandering can't reach these kids and family members can't, so what does a nation do? Or better still what can black america do to end this madness we've excepted as normal?

Young black women are the key to all this and as a community, a nation, we have got to, got to, get to these young parents and somehow mentor, train, educated and support their efforts in raising good law abiding kids. It has to start with these young mothers, it has too.

I am writing letters to law makers in my state to please allocate resources for programs that will help young mothers deal with children who sooner or later will become a burden, not only on the community, but the nation at large. It has to start with Mom, it just has too.

I agree with you that the problems need to be fixed by the heads of these individual households. I just don't know if the government has a role in that quite frankly.

We need to teach our kids, words don't kill or hurt, that problem solving is the key.
Amen to what you say here about words. Everyone has a right to speak their mind and if people can not find some way to get along, they should just not have anything more to do with one another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly staying away is what I have had to do with certain members of my own family because no good will come of us being around each other.

Thank you....I'm at a loss for words of how saddened I am over what is happening to young black people these days. An entire generation wasting away because somebody somewhere failed them. I look around my own community and I see all these young black men, just wandering around, with nothing to do and I know and we all know its just a matter of days, years, months before the street occupy that emptiness they're harvesting. (sigh). The kids of wealth all go to camps or sponsored summer programs and the kids of poverty just wander and find things to do. Its a lose lose for all of us here.....kudos on the disconnect from bad blood, we all got a story, my friend.

I suggest that you read this book and then rethink your support of your Dem Masters who keep black on the inner city plantation.

Life at the Bottom The Worldview That Makes the Underclass Theodore Dalrymple 9781566635059 Amazon.com Books

Here is a searing account-probably the best yet published-of life in the underclass and why it persists as it does. Theodore Dalrymple, a British psychiatrist who treats the poor in a slum hospital and a prison in England, has seemingly seen it all. Yet in listening to and observing his patients, he is continually astonished by the latest twist of depravity that exceeds even his own considerable experience. Dalrymple's key insight in Life at the Bottom is that long-term poverty is caused not by economics but by a dysfunctional set of values, one that is continually reinforced by an elite culture searching for victims. This culture persuades those at the bottom that they have no responsibility for their actions and are not the molders of their own lives. Drawn from the pages of the cutting-edge political and cultural quarterly City Journal, Dalrymple's book draws upon scores of eye-opening, true-life vignettes that are by turns hilariously funny, chillingly horrifying, and all too revealing-sometimes all at once. And Dalrymple writes in prose that transcends journalism and achieves the quality of literature.

Look, I get the social commentary on liberalism.....but nothing short of slitting my wrist will ever ever make me support and vote the GOP ticket....I like people with brains.

I call shenanigans. It takes a full brain to like people with brains, and you have not demonstrated any wetware functions above a lower brain stem level.

No, you like bullshit peddlers who can pronounce "th" words instead of making "ff" sounds through trembling lips, weeping tears out of one eye. You wouldn't know "smart" if it bit your nappy head.

Oh, it may not have been solicited or warranted, but you sir are such an easy target and so bland and pitiful, I had no choice. Your ignorance is too severe not to challenge.

So all your taste is in your mouff....I'm one of the most colorful and funny posters here if you have a 3 digit IQ....even those who hate me read me, dumbass. :lol:

Oh, it may not have been solicited or warranted, but you sir are such an easy target and so bland and pitiful, I had no choice. Your ignorance is too severe not to challenge.

So all your taste is in your mouff....I'm one of the most colorful and funny posters here if you have a 3 digit IQ....even those who hate me read me, dumbass. :lol:

They read you? You mean like someone reads George Will or David Brooks? Like that?

That's so cool. People look forward to your posts? You are fucking awesome!

I think what this woman is finally seeing is what happens when you indict cops for murder for doing their job....they stop doing their job....BLUE FLU..why should they risk life and limb for citizens who want to murder them? You think Baltimore is bad without cops, check the numbers in Rahm's Chicago...that's been going on since he left Barry and their ballet duets.

H5-301159981.jpg&maxw=368&q=100&ver=20121029

Multiple generations of having people who "care" lowering standards, eliminating expectations, segregating by making different sets of rules, making excuses for destructive behaviors and deflecting from this crucial issue by screaming "racist" at anyone who dares to point it out.
Is anyone really thinking that the result is some kind of surprise or disappointment? Really? Haven't blacks been victimized enough in this nation's history?

Weeeeeeee! It's a mature adult here to claim that liberals have ruined black culture.
Segregating by making different sets of rules!!!! EXACTLY!!!! Rule number one: REDLINING. Liberals really love that one.
Rule number two: Stricter sentences for minorities. Read New Jim Crow
Earmuffs!

Here we have the loony leftist poster child who is proud of what America's loony leftist policies have done to America's black families. Oh well ... at least the Demo Party has benefitted.

They read you? You mean like someone reads George Will or David Brooks? Like that?

That's so cool. People look forward to your posts? You are fucking awesome!

No, you like bullshit peddlers who can pronounce "th" words instead of making "ff" sounds through trembling lips, weeping tears out of one eye. You wouldn't know "smart" if it bit your nappy head.

AND YOU WOULDN'T KNOW SMART IF IT CAME GIFT WRAPPED IN A FREE LICE REMOVAL KIT, YOU SIMPLISTIC DIAPER WEARING VOMIT BAG!!

Multiple generations of having people who "care" lowering standards, eliminating expectations, segregating by making different sets of rules, making excuses for destructive behaviors and deflecting from this crucial issue by screaming "racist" at anyone who dares to point it out.
Is anyone really thinking that the result is some kind of surprise or disappointment? Really? Haven't blacks been victimized enough in this nation's history?

Weeeeeeee! It's a mature adult here to claim that liberals have ruined black culture.
Segregating by making different sets of rules!!!! EXACTLY!!!! Rule number one: REDLINING. Liberals really love that one.
Rule number two: Stricter sentences for minorities. Read New Jim Crow
Earmuffs!

Here we have the loony leftist poster child who is proud of what America's loony leftist policies have done to America's black families. Oh well ... at least the Demo Party has benefitted.

Everything is political with you nuts.....get out the house, the world is a changin, you need fresh air and underwear.

Forum List

Back