🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

(sigh), with hands up in the air, I give up....black people have too

Multiple generations of having people who "care" lowering standards, eliminating expectations, segregating by making different sets of rules, making excuses for destructive behaviors and deflecting from this crucial issue by screaming "racist" at anyone who dares to point it out.
Is anyone really thinking that the result is some kind of surprise or disappointment? Really? Haven't blacks been victimized enough in this nation's history?

Weeeeeeee! It's a mature adult here to claim that liberals have ruined black culture.
Segregating by making different sets of rules!!!! EXACTLY!!!! Rule number one: REDLINING. Liberals really love that one.
Rule number two: Stricter sentences for minorities. Read New Jim Crow
Earmuffs!

Here we have the loony leftist poster child who is proud of what America's loony leftist policies have done to America's black families. Oh well ... at least the Demo Party has benefitted.

Everything is political with you nuts.....get out the house, the world is a changin, you need fresh air and underwear.

Nah...pretty sure the problem lies with the black community. Fix your own house,we're tired of being your benefactor.

I am doing something. I have sent 2 letters to my state and congressman begging that we allocate funding for programs for the low income to host next summer, its too late now. Anything to occupy young heads during the non school months. Going through local churches is a waste of time...all politically corrupt.

Your solution is custom-made for the Demo politicians who have for decades been complicit in the disintegration of America's black families. You want society to provide funding and to force deadbeat dads to help carry the load. Millions of us grew up running the streets (or working) for summer entertainment and our dads didn't have to be forced to do the right thing when it came to support. Society can't fix what is killing black kids by throwing more cash at the problems. People tend to change when they hit rock bottom ... I guess black America just hasn't gotten there yet.

Multiple generations of having people who "care" lowering standards, eliminating expectations, segregating by making different sets of rules, making excuses for destructive behaviors and deflecting from this crucial issue by screaming "racist" at anyone who dares to point it out.
Is anyone really thinking that the result is some kind of surprise or disappointment? Really? Haven't blacks been victimized enough in this nation's history?

Weeeeeeee! It's a mature adult here to claim that liberals have ruined black culture.
Segregating by making different sets of rules!!!! EXACTLY!!!! Rule number one: REDLINING. Liberals really love that one.
Rule number two: Stricter sentences for minorities. Read New Jim Crow
Earmuffs!

Here we have the loony leftist poster child who is proud of what America's loony leftist policies have done to America's black families. Oh well ... at least the Demo Party has benefitted.

Everything is political with you nuts.....get out the house, the world is a changin, you need fresh air and underwear.

Everything is racial with you. It's time to leave your self-pity party.

AND YOU WOULDN'T KNOW SMART IF IT CAME GIFT WRAPPED IN A FREE LICE REMOVAL KIT, YOU SIMPLISTIC DIAPER WEARING VOMIT BAG!!

That's it....let it ALL hang out Shawnika or whatever the fuck your idiot african name is....What's next....you gonna burn down USMB?
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

I am doing something. I have sent 2 letters to my state and congressman begging that we allocate funding for programs for the low income to host next summer, its too late now. Anything to occupy young heads during the non school months. Going through local churches is a waste of time...all politically corrupt.

Your solution is custom-made for the Demo politicians who have for decades been complicit in the disintegration of America's black families. You want society to provide funding and to force deadbeat dads to help carry the load. Millions of us grew up running the streets (or working) for summer entertainment and our dads didn't have to be forced to do the right thing when it came to support. Society can't fix what is killing black kids by throwing more cash at the problems. People tend to change when they hit rock bottom ... I guess black America just hasn't gotten there yet.

Man.....that meme has got to lose traction sometime. It's so fucking tired.

Look, I get the social commentary on liberalism.....but nothing short of slitting my wrist will ever ever make me support and vote the GOP ticket....I like people with brains.

And there you have it. You whine about the carnage and that America must help fix what is so broken about black American culture but haven't the courage to do anything more than write a couple of letters begging Demo pols for more money. If you aren't bright enough to see the damage done by the last 50 years of leftist policies, then there is no hope for black America's future.

You are directly responsible for the violent mess Tigger sees in her community and just as she refuses to stop sucking America's teat, you refuse to stop offering it ... at least as long as she keeps voting Demo or you run out of other peeps money to give away.

You are directly responsible for the violent mess Tigger sees in her community and just as she refuses to stop sucking America's teat, you refuse to stop offering it ... at least as long as she keeps voting Demo.

Please. Repeat that again. Thanks.

You are directly responsible for the violent mess Tigger sees in her community and just as she refuses to stop sucking America's teat, you refuse to stop offering it ... at least as long as she keeps voting Demo.

So you have a terrible case of butthurt ... get over it.

No.....I'm serious. Please repeat it one more time. Thanks.

Oh, ok ... So you have a terrible case of butthurt ... get over it

But it bears repeating. If this bullshit is not repeated at least a dozen times per day here...the sun may cease to rise. Please. Tell us again how liberal policies have caused the cultural collapse of black America. We simply must hear it again.

But it bears repeating. If this bullshit is not repeated at least a dozen times per day here...the sun may cease to rise. Please. Tell us again how liberal policies have caused the cultural collapse of black America. We simply must hear it again.

Yep. Its the social equivalent of repeatedly saying smoking causes cancer. But...some still do it anyway.

Yep. Its the social equivalent of repeatedly saying smoking causes cancer. But...some still do it anyway.

Yes!! Yes. Keep saying it.

The welfare system did what the KKK never could... it ruined the black community. You guys made it too easy for fathers to abandon their children, and now black people are fucked.

The welfare system did what the KKK never could... it ruined the black community. You guys made it too easy for fathers to abandon their children, and now black people are fucked.

Excellent! Welfare programs..which are utilized by people of all races....ruined only the black community. It's so simple!

Tough to say. As we continue to lower standards and excuse bad behaviors for certain people based only on skin color, there's no way of knowing for sure what this will look like on a long-term, macro level. Lower standards far enough and ultimately everyone falls.

The Left will attack your opinions on this as they ignore the destruction of the black family and the slaughters in Chicago, Baltimore and other urban areas. If you make them address those issues, they'll just blame you for them. They'll make fun of you. Anything to avoid self-inspection, they'll do it.

American Blacks have been victimized twice in this nation's history. This time it's cynical, under the guise of "caring".

Excellent! Welfare programs..which are utilized by people of all races....ruined only the black community. It's so simple!
When reliance on welfare becomes a way of life and is passed on from generation to generation it ruins all, regardless of race, etc.

Glad to see the OP is willing to look for answers outside the usual places that liberals look.
Please take the time to look back and trace where all of this started. I think you'll find the break up of the black nuclear family is the starting place. Look closer, and I believe you'll see the reason such a change has occurred.

When reliance on welfare becomes a way of life and is passed on from generation to generation it ruins all, regardless of race, etc.
Yep. Once it becomes inter-generational you have a whole new problem. Skin color irrelevant.

There's no way the Left doesn't see this. Yet they defend it. So what could that mean?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back