🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

(sigh), with hands up in the air, I give up....black people have too

"On September 15, 2010, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta (CDC) released a government report that found that "almost all U.S. teens have had formal sex education, but only about two-thirds have been taught about birth control methods." Many teenagers are reportedly not absorbing the sex education lessons. The report from CDC is based on face-to-face interviews with nearly 2,800 teenagers in their homes from 2006 through 2008."

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the teen birthrate in the United States was 13.5 births for every 1,000 teens in 2009. In 2013, early estimates put the birthrate at 12.5—a decrease of about 7.5 percent.

Since 1990, pregnancy rates in teenage girls aged 15 to 17 declined by almost 50 percent and pregnancy rates in older teens decreased by about 33 percent. Pregnancies in girls 15 to 17 accounted for more than one-quarter of all teen pregnancies in 2012, Recent studies show that although teen pregnancies continuing to decline in the United States, rates for African American teens and Hispanic teens are two to three times higher than in Caucasian teens.

In April 2013, the CDC reported that nearly one in five teen births is a repeat birth—meaning that it's at least the second birth for the teenage mother. Although the repeat teen birth rate in the United States declined by more than 6 percent between 2007 and 2010, it remains high—especially in American Indian/Alaskan Natives (21.6 percent), Hispanics (20.9 percent), and non-Hispanic African Americans (20.4 percent). In Caucasian teens, the repeat birth rate is 14.8 percent."

"Still, teenage pregnancy rates remain high and approximately 1 million teenage girls become pregnant each year in the United States and about 13 percent of U.S. births involve teen mothers. To lower teen pregnancy rates, older children must be educated about sex and sexuality and about the consequences of pregnancy."

"Teenage births are associated with lower annual income for the mother. Eighty percent of teen mothers must rely on welfare at some point. Teenage mothers are more likely to drop out of school. Only about one-third of teen mothers obtain a high school diploma. Teenage pregnancies are associated with increased rates of alcohol abuse and substance abuse, lower educational level, and reduced earning potential in teen fathers."

I think we need to start with teaching people not to have kids until they are old enough. Even a 19 year old kid isn't usually 'mature' enough to handle a child... Shit, we don't even let people drink until they're 21, and we've got scores of teen parents out there basically fucking up their lives... We've got to find some way to convince people to wait until they are financially stable before they bring kids into the picture. I just don't know how we can do that without imposing unacceptable forced birth control methods. Sex education isn't enough, we need /more/, just have to figure out where that /more/ can come from. We used to call upon the church, but that's not really an option with todays widely varied religious beliefs (or lack there of.)

Yeah. Those bikers in Texas need two parent homes as well. Let's mandate two parent homes!

Dang......blacks on this board try to level the discourse to profoundly stoopid. Shiite s0n, you posting on here is a real bad reflection on your won race. STOP looking stoopid.

Public policy makers need to figure out a way to mandate the savages to bag the gorgan or else...............simple fix.:2up:

How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport? This latest shit in Baltimore, is just maddening and sad. And I would bet my last dollar, those 8 murdered, all was out rallying over the death of Gray. I'm so tired, so tired of every morning where I live, hearing on the news, yet another black body was found murdered.

Church leaders can't reach these kids, political brandering can't reach these kids and family members can't, so what does a nation do? Or better still what can black america do to end this madness we've excepted as normal?

Young black women are the key to all this and as a community, a nation, we have got to, got to, get to these young parents and somehow mentor, train, educated and support their efforts in raising good law abiding kids. It has to start with these young mothers, it has too.

I am writing letters to law makers in my state to please allocate resources for programs that will help young mothers deal with children who sooner or later will become a burden, not only on the community, but the nation at large. It has to start with Mom, it just has too.

How much more aid can this nearly bankrupt nation give to "single moms" and their litters?

And this is no longer just a black problem; whites are going down the tubes too.

"How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport?"

This is ignorant, racist, and a lie.

African-Americans are not killing each other for 'sport.'

And the notion that the actions of the non-representative few somehow 'justifies' law enforcement not treating all young African-American males with dignity and respect is ridiculous idiocy.
If not sport, why are they killing each other?

Multiple generations of having people who "care" lowering standards, eliminating expectations, segregating by making different sets of rules, making excuses for destructive behaviors and deflecting from this crucial issue by screaming "racist" at anyone who dares to point it out.

Is anyone really thinking that the result is some kind of surprise or disappointment? Really?

Haven't blacks been victimized enough in this nation's history?

Weeeeeeee! It's a mature adult here to claim that liberals have ruined black culture.

Segregating by making different sets of rules!!!! EXACTLY!!!! Rule number one: REDLINING. Liberals really love that one.

Rule number two: Stricter sentences for minorities. Read New Jim Crow

Earmuffs!
Lol!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

"How in the hell can we expect law enforcement to treat our young blacks with just an ounce of care and dignity, when all across this country we got young black people killing each other for sport?"

This is ignorant, racist, and a lie.

African-Americans are not killing each other for 'sport.'

And the notion that the actions of the non-representative few somehow 'justifies' law enforcement not treating all young African-American males with dignity and respect is ridiculous idiocy.
But it is a strong talking point of the racist drenched right.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I am doing something. I have sent 2 letters to my state and congressman begging that we allocate funding for programs for the low income to host next summer, its too late now. Anything to occupy young heads during the non school months. Going through local churches is a waste of time...all politically corrupt.

Your solution is custom-made for the Demo politicians who have for decades been complicit in the disintegration of America's black families. You want society to provide funding and to force deadbeat dads to help carry the load. Millions of us grew up running the streets (or working) for summer entertainment and our dads didn't have to be forced to do the right thing when it came to support. Society can't fix what is killing black kids by throwing more cash at the problems. People tend to change when they hit rock bottom ... I guess black America just hasn't gotten there yet.
Throwing cash at the problem perpetuates the problem.

So you have a terrible case of butthurt ... get over it.

No.....I'm serious. Please repeat it one more time. Thanks.

Oh, ok ... So you have a terrible case of butthurt ... get over it

But it bears repeating. If this bullshit is not repeated at least a dozen times per day here...the sun may cease to rise. Please. Tell us again how liberal policies have caused the cultural collapse of black America. We simply must hear it again.
The welfare system did what the KKK never could... it ruined the black community. You guys made it too easy for fathers to abandon their children, and now black people are fucked.

Excellent! Welfare programs..which are utilized by people of all races....ruined only the black community. It's so simple!
Nobody with half a mind says it ruined only the black community.

Lots of sorry ass white trash living the welfare life too.

Does that make it right?

The PC Police like to joke around when the damage done to generations of American Blacks is discussed.

Yeah, this is a big yuck-fest.

The PC Police like to joke around when the damage done to generations of American Blacks is discussed. Yeah, this is a big yuck-fest...

The OP claims to be a black woman (and I believe her). She is justifiably disgusted, frustrated, angry and maybe even embarrassed by the self-inflicted carnage in America's black communities. I can't speak of the future but I do know that 50 years of the "War on Poverty" has - at least in part - created an America where 67% of our black children live in single-parent families. Most of those kids are doomed to live the often poverty-stricken lives of their attending parent.
According to the CDC "Teenage births are associated with lower annual income for the mother. Eighty percent of teen mothers must rely on welfare at some point. Teenage mothers are more likely to drop out of school. Only about one-third of teen mothers obtain a high school diploma. Teenage pregnancies are associated with increased rates of alcohol abuse and substance abuse, lower educational level, and reduced earning potential in teen fathers."
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The PC Police like to joke around when the damage done to generations of American Blacks is discussed. Yeah, this is a big yuck-fest...

The OP claims to be a black woman (and I believe her). She is justifiably disgusted, frustrated, angry and maybe even embarrassed by the self-inflicted carnage in America's black communities. I can't speak of the future but I do know that 50 years of the "War on Poverty" has - at least in part - created an America where 67% of our black children live in single-parent families. Most of those kids are doomed to live the often poverty-stricken lives of their attending parent.
According to the CDC "Teenage births are associated with lower annual income for the mother. Eighty percent of teen mothers must rely on welfare at some point. Teenage mothers are more likely to drop out of school. Only about one-third of teen mothers obtain a high school diploma. Teenage pregnancies are associated with increased rates of alcohol abuse and substance abuse, lower educational level, and reduced earning potential in teen fathers."

Are teenage pregnancies on the rise or on the decline?

Decline (but you knew that) yet the Black and Hispanic rate is still 2.5 times greater than that for white teens. The point remains that 67% of America's black kids live in single-parent households (more than twice the 1965 rate) and the rate is still rising. Life for most of those kids will not be good and you lefties clearly don't give a fuck.
You can dance and squirm all you like but our "War on Poverty" has been an abject failure.

Decline (but you knew that) yet the Black and Hispanic rate is still 2.5 times greater than that for white teens. The point remains that 67% of America's black kids live in single-parent households (more than twice the 1965 rate) and the rate is still rising. Life for most of those kids will not be good and you lefties clearly don't give a fuck.
You can dance and squirm all you like but our "War on Poverty" has been an abject failure.

You don't have the reason correct. Why not work on that.

I think what this woman is finally seeing is what happens when you indict cops for murder for doing their job....they stop doing their job....BLUE FLU..why should they risk life and limb for citizens who want to murder them? You think Baltimore is bad without cops, check the numbers in Rahm's Chicago...that's been going on since he left Barry and their ballet duets.
Baltimore without cops (white cops) would be an ideal example of anarchy within a town and may be an experiment proving blacks have never been a self-organizing society.
Unfortunately what we have today is a desperate trying not to face the problem as it is. Welfare is the same for blacks and for whites, government spend billions on help and still "doing nothing" for blacks in this country.
The concept of "resistance" hides in media covering all the news blacks are participating in - we all got a conditioned reflex to any news about blacks and surprisingly it has an opposite effect - those who sympathized blacks revise their conclusions.

Victims are not blacks.

I am doing something. I have sent 2 letters to my state and congressman begging that we allocate funding for programs for the low income to host next summer, its too late now. Anything to occupy young heads during the non school months. Going through local churches is a waste of time...all politically corrupt.

Your solution is custom-made for the Demo politicians who have for decades been complicit in the disintegration of America's black families. You want society to provide funding and to force deadbeat dads to help carry the load. Millions of us grew up running the streets (or working) for summer entertainment and our dads didn't have to be forced to do the right thing when it came to support. Society can't fix what is killing black kids by throwing more cash at the problems. People tend to change when they hit rock bottom ... I guess black America just hasn't gotten there yet.

First of all, cash hasn't been thrown at the problem since the Reagan years with gov. cuts. And if you look at the data, just about all programs aimed for inner city youth have all but diminished, that is fact....including welfare and other social programs that have been diluted or cut. Meanwhile defense spending has soared.....4 trillion since Reagan and counting.......And if you look at the data, you'd see the surge of youth violence and black homicide actually escalated during these times, with summer job programs and activities cut.

Bottom line, the youth we keep wanting to ignored and wish away, will be the criminals we will all fear today and beyond. Think about it!!

First of all, cash hasn't been thrown at the problem since the Reagan years with gov. cuts. And if you look at the data, just about all programs aimed for inner city youth have all but diminished, that is fact....including welfare and other social programs that have been diluted or cut. Meanwhile defense spending has soared.....4 trillion since Reagan and counting.......And if you look at the data, you'd see the surge of youth violence and black homicide actually escalated during these times, with summer job programs and activities cut.

Bottom line, the youth we keep wanting to ignored and wish away, will be the criminals we will all fear today and beyond. Think about it!!

I agree with your bottom line ... that babies born into today's single-parent families (67% of America's black kids) are tomorrow's violent criminals and if you sincerely want to see an end to the carnage in our black communities, get busy convincing those kids that birthing babies into that environment is child abuse and self-destructive.
I did notice you forgot to post the sources of your "facts" but we have had many Democrat presidents and legislatures in the past 35 years. Blaming Reagan is just more of the same "victimhood" that attempts to pin it all on Whitey.
The fact is we as a nation have expended vast resources in a futile attempt to have a positive impact on people who seemingly laugh at our effort and consider us fools for even trying.

Last edited:

I agree with your bottom line ... that babies born into today's single-parent families (67% of America's black kids) are tomorrow's violent criminals and if you sincerely want to see an end to the carnage in our black communities, get busy convincing those kids that birthing babies into that environment is child abuse and self-destructive.
I did notice you forgot to post the sources of your "facts" but we have had many Democrat presidents and legislatures in the past 35 years. Blaming Reagan is just more of the same "victimhood" that attempts to pin it all on Whitey.
The fact is we as a nation have expended vast resources in a futile attempt to have a positive impact on people who seemingly laugh at our effort and consider us fools for even trying.

If you look at FACTS.....you would notice that during the economic boom of the 1990's, during the Clinton years, the crime rate actually dropped. As a matter of record, it hadn't been as low since the Kennedy years. One can only assume it was because of JOBS and opportunities. Had nothing to do with government aide, our economy simply had JOBS.

And don't keep blaming me, because Reagan was a white guy....with this blame YT crap

If you look at FACTS.....you would notice that during the economic boom of the 1990's, during the Clinton years, the crime rate actually dropped. As a matter of record, it hadn't been as low since the Kennedy years. One can only assume it was because of JOBS and opportunities. Had nothing to do with government aide, our economy simply had JOBS.

And don't keep blaming me, because Reagan was a white guy....with this blame YT crap

You can assume that but you would be wrong and the opportunities are out there but we lack the skills to fill them. Most decreases in crime have been a function of demographics. As the baby-boomers - those born between 1946 and 1960 - aged, their criminal activities diminished.

Ah, here's an article that just blows one away!!

I'm a black ex-cop, and this is the real truth about race and policing
by Redditt Hudson on May 28, 2015

On any given day, in any police department in the nation, 15 percent of officers will do the right thing no matter what is happening. Fifteen percent of officers will abuse their authority at every opportunity. The remaining 70 percent could go either way depending on whom they are working with.

More on police brutality

How systemic racism entangles all police officers — even black cops

Why do police so often see unarmed black men as threats?

When is it legal for a cop to kill you?

That's a theory from my friend K.L. Williams, who has trained thousands of officers around the country in use of force. Based on what I experienced as a black

want to read more, check out the Huff.post!!

Forum List

Back