🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

(sigh)...yet another unarmed negro murdered by police...next?

I wonder what other negros white cops have murdered. Which ones were those? Names?

I wonder what other negros white cops have murdered. Which ones were those? Names?
Police officers do not "murder" anybody. In a very few cases (South Carolina) they snap because of job stress. But 999.9% of the time the idiot deserves to be shot.

It's pretty fucking simple folks

A cop tells you to put your hands up you fucking put them up right quick

Oh and keep your fucking mouth shut while you're at it

Police officers do not "murder" anybody. In a very few cases (South Carolina) they snap because of job stress. But 999.9% of the time the idiot deserves to be shot.
I am wondering what other negros the OP was referring to? Which negro men do you think he was referring to?

I used to go to Harlem all the time to be with my musician friends and we would eat soul good have a great time and it was always a party on a Saturday night. I miss those days I wonder what it would be like today what I get shot or be given some collard greens
You would get your lily white ass beat.
Just have a hankering for some soul food ..........................................damn!

Might be worth the beating

I used to go to Harlem all the time to be with my musician friends and we would eat soul good have a great time and it was always a party on a Saturday night. I miss those days I wonder what it would be like today what I get shot or be given some collard greens

in Harlem? i guess you've never been there.

but say the things you say on this board to the people in Harlem? yeah, you'd probably get your butt beat..... for good reason.

I'm sure he was a pillar of society and it will be a great loss.....sniff sniff

So he deserved to die?

I'd just as soon you not engage me in threads...you have a problem separating things and become vindictive. Have a great day

then don't post. because there are a lot of us here to point out your ignorance.

if all you want are people affirming your ignorance, go post on stormfront

so he should be shot down and killed for no reason?

but you're not white trash or anything.... right?
We don't know if it was for no reason do we?

Someone reported he had a gun
He chose to resist the cops

THAT"S what we know right now

And once again this could have been avoided

If a cop tells you to do something shut your fucking mouth and do it

but say the things you say on this board to the people in Harlem? yeah, you'd probably get your butt beat..... for good reason.
I have been going since I was a kid..

What things do I say on this board? jillian

So he deserved to die?

I'd just as soon you not engage me in threads...you have a problem separating things and become vindictive. Have a great day

then don't post. because there are a lot of us here to point out your ignorance.

You should get back on topic and stay out of things that don't concern you

We don't know if it was for no reason do we?

Someone reported he had a gun
He chose to resist the cops

THAT"S what we know right now

And once again this could have been avoided

If a cop tells you to do something shut your fucking mouth and do it

read her statement. not interested in anyone who defends murdering people of color because a particular person isn't a pillar of the community.

we don't know if he chose to resist. that isn't what the videos look like. unlike the skanky one, i'm reserving judgment on that one. but he was shot in the back.... while on the floor. they took a gun out of his pocket AFTER they killed him. but there doesn't seem to be any evidence he was reaching for it.

but how about the man who was killed last night? a black man with a licensed firearm. told the cop at a traffic stop he was licensed to have a gun and in fact had one in the car. he was told to give his ID and when he went to get his wallet, he was shot four times with his girlfriend and four year old daughter in the car.

do you think the same thing would have happened to a white man who said he was a licensed gun holder?

we can argue over the why's.... but do you think what happened should happen?

you? nothing.... sorry I was responding to Bush92 who has clearly never been in Harlem in his life.

for the record, you can buy 2 million dollar condos in parts of Harlem now.

So he deserved to die?

You should get back on topic and stay out of things that don't concern you

the topic was you whining because someone called you on being what you are and you crying that they shouldn't post to you.

tough.

i reiterate what i said.

(you can look up the word reiterate)

you? nothing.... sorry I was responding to Bush92 who has clearly never been in Harlem in his life.

for the record, you can buy 2 million dollar condos in parts of Harlem now.
Harlem was always happening....I will look up some old friends and get a bite.

Grow up, your trolling has become far too annoying.
Oh you must learn to laugh at Silly Jilly...all she knows is what the DNC tells her every morning.

quiet, little boy. unlike you, i actually know how to read.

but please, keep defending bigoted skanks.

Forum List

Back