‘Significant Discrepancies’ Discovered In Arizona Audit, Ballots Off Up to 17.5%, ‘Likely Joe Biden Did Not Win’

These "auditors" are very likely to be sued by Maricopa county if they report anything other than the official results. Perjury anyone?
If they lie... I agree. Perjury... If they don't lie, and it can be proven.. Now what?

So, one box of 200 ballots held less than the slip said and another held more? Not sure how that shows fraud...

The ongoing audit of ballots cast in Maricopa County, Arizona has uncovered “significant discrepancies” in the number of ballots versus the supposed number of ballots that were supposed to exist. Political strategist Boris Epshteyn adds that the discrepancies may be as high as 17.5%, and it is “likely Joe Biden did not win Arizona”.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalfile.com

What an absolute tragic disgrace this entire thing is. The country is completely lost unless this fake election is over-turned and the rightful winner returns to the WH. This can not stand.

quote-i-know-not-what-treason-is-if-sapping-and-betraying-the-liberties-of-a-people-be-not-cato-the-younger-125-65-02.jpg
Old Fake News.
May 13 is old?
It is when it's already been debunked.
Link?
Link
You made the claim, not I, and the more Liberal you become the more predictable and boring you become.
I think the problem is that reality can't compete with your imagination.
We have had discussions concerning evolution; my imagination is zero compared to yours.
We can discuss invalid ballots when search the Internet for what makes a ballot valid.

These "auditors" are very likely to be sued by Maricopa county if they report anything other than the official results. Perjury anyone?
If they lie... I agree. Perjury... If they don't lie, and it can be proven.. Now what?
Their handling of this has been so slipshod that any "evidence" they can bring will be probably be thrown out. That's why you are supposed to hire real auditors to do audits. They can point to their methodology and past reputation as reason why the evidence is plausible. It has seriously looked like these hard partisan bozos didn't have a clue and have been making it up as they go along. By the time they get done the ballots will be such a mess that we can't even check out their claims.

The Maricopa County Board of Corrupt Commies is freaking out because they will get fired and maybe even go to jail.

Why do the number of ballots in a box matter? Aren't the votes counted in the voting machines and the mail in ballots counted by machine after being scanned? THEN they get stored in a box?

CN didn't mention who the ballots were for, if the slip specified. I don't think this is how the votes were counted, bundling them up and counting them by the # on the slip outside the box.

Their handling of this has been so slipshod that any "evidence" they can bring will be probably be thrown out. That's why you are supposed to hire real auditors to do audits. They can point to their methodology and past reputation as reason why the evidence is plausible. It has seriously looked like these hard partisan bozos didn't have a clue and have been making it up as they go along. By the time they get done the ballots will be such a mess that we can't even check out their claims.
That's absolutely fair.

The Maricopa County Board of Corrupt Commies is freaking out because they will get fired and maybe even go to jail.
It is all but impossible to jail public servants for doing their jobs. What you are mad about is that all those republicans that ran the election didn't cheat the count for Trump. TRAITORS!

So, one box of 200 ballots held less than the slip said and another held more? Not sure how that shows fraud...
They've been finding counterfeit ballots with zero proof they were looked at by an election official. They have to endorse each mail-in.....and they've been finding boxes of them like this, no endorsement, that appear to be printed on the wrong type of paper. No chain of custody. Under usual circumstances they would be thrown out.....and it's weird that they're all Biden votes.

Arizona audit reportedly found 'potentially thousands' of duplicated ballots without serial numbers

Just the News ^
| July 15, 2021

State official in Arizona on Thursday said the State Senate's audit of Maricopa County's 2020 election results revealed "potentially thousands" of missing serial numbers on ballot copies that had been duplicated from damaged originals.

In the State Senate hearing on Thursday, Senate Liaison Ken Bennett described the process by which election workers duplicate a ballot. “If a ballot gets damaged and has to be sent to duplication, there is a very specific process in the [state] elections procedure manual,” he said; that process involves applying matching serial numbers to both original and duplicated ballots.

“We found, I would have to say, thousands of duplicate ballots where those serial numbers are not on them,” he said. “And so it has created great difficulty to try to match up a duplicated ballot to its duplicate.”

Bennett said many serial numbers were applied with a “dot-matrix printer” atop border lines around the ballot, a mixup which “made for some very difficult matching of duplicated ballots and their duplicates.”

“One of the most important things you need to do when you duplicate ballots is reflect the serial number on [the two ballots] so that you can do two main things. One, make sure you have one for every one of the other; and two, make sure that you can look at the votes reflected on the duplicated ballot to make sure they reflected those correctly from the ballot that was damaged and was duplicated.”

During his testimony, State Senate President Karen Fann asked Bennet: “If the corresponding numbers aren’t on there, how would you know whether it was duplicated once or ten times?” To which Bennett responded: “You wouldn’t.”

The ongoing Maricopa audit is expected to continue for a few more weeks.

1. It looks like Trump won AZ and GA, which many of us knew.

2. Will this be enough to PROVE he won AZ and GA

3. If it is, that puts him at 259 electoral votes, by my estimation

4. Will that be enough to tip, say, WI and PA into similar audits. I don't have much hope for MI

A lot of us knew that Biden did not win 80 million votes. I suspect a lot of Leftists know it too, deep down. And now they're just a little nervous.

Trying to use actual math or statistical probabilities to prove cheating is way over Democrats heads. Hell, they had a video tape of Biden bragging about bribing a Ukraine representative to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son. They fired the prosecutor for 1 billion US taxpayer dollars. But the Marxists in the media and Democrat party swept it under the rug and did nothing. Democrat bigots will only believe what they want to believe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back