Silenced: Bill Clinton's Son, Danney Williams, Permanently Banned From YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has already been a DNA test, and it's been proven that this kid isn't Clinton's.

Can you get a new conspiracy please?
Link?

Actually it's your claim, McRacist. Burden of proof is YOURS. Yours and Jim Hoft. :rofl: And rotsa ruck wit dat.

Remind us all what Bill Clinton is running for while you're at it.

Dumb shit.
Actually, attacks on Bill Clinton are justified.Why? Because several months back Hillary stated she would put Bill in charge of revitalizing the economy. So yes, he should not be immune from ridicule or political attacks from patriotic Americans like myself.

Video: Hillary Clinton Says Bill Will Revitalize the Economy

Bill Clinton’s White House Job Would Be ‘Revitalizing The Economy,’ Hillary Clinton Says

Last edited:
I would strongly advise he watch his back. Several former Clinton associates have turned up 'suicided' and deceased by way of mysterious 'accidents.'

There has already been a DNA test, and it's been proven that this kid isn't Clinton's.

Link?

Actually it's your claim, McRacist. Burden of proof is YOURS. Yours and Jim Hoft. :rofl: And rotsa ruck wit dat.

Dumb shit.
Actually, attacks on Bill Clinton are justified.Why? Because several months back Hillary stated she would put Bill in charge of revitalizing the economy. So yes, he should not be immune from ridicule and political attacks from patriotic Americans like myself.

Hey............even though Bill lied about having sex with Lewinsky (which made me not like or trust him), he WAS a fairly decent president, and the economy did pretty decent under his leadership.

Putting him in charge of revitalizing the economy sounds like a decent plan.

Link?

Dumb shit.
Actually, attacks on Bill Clinton are justified.Why? Because several months back Hillary stated she would put Bill in charge of revitalizing the economy. So yes, he should not be immune from ridicule and political attacks from patriotic Americans like myself.

You didn't even make a "political attack" Stupid. You parroted a 24-year-old internet myth that's been taken to the cleaners years ago. And then you excised the word "alleged" from Jim Hoft's headline to make it a point-blank assertion. And again, that puts the onus on YOU. Moreover even if you could demonstrate it to be factual it's got zippo to do with politics anyway.

Dumbass.

Then providing verifiable links should prove no trouble...

Not a problem. Here's one from the Washington Post................

Danney Williams is not Bill Clinton’s son, no matter what Matt Drudge tells you
Not the best link. It says the testing was inconclusive. It did say that such a test could exclude Clinton, not that it had. A real test would require two samples, which haven't. Een provided as of yet.

I don't remember, has there already been a DNA test, and it's been proven that this kid isn't Clinton's.

Link?

Dumb shit.

You didn't even make a "political attack" Stupid. You parroted a 24-year-old internet myth that's been taken to the cleaners years ago. And then you excised the word "alleged" from Jim Hoft's headline to make it a point-blank assertion. And again, that puts the onus on YOU. Moreover even if you could demonstrate it to be factual it's got zippo to do with politics anyway.

Dumbass.
Sorry pipsqueak, I never claimed I made a political attack. You seem to have reading
comprehension problems. That's expected of someone lacking in White genetic superiority of European heritage, a trait that embodies my essence and well being. I don't expect you to understand as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Not the best link. It says the testing was inconclusive. It did say that such a test could exclude Clinton, not that it had. A real test would require two samples, which haven't. Een provided as of yet.
The article says "But there was not a match. “Not even close," Star said at the time. The first test rendered a second unnecessary." Check and mate

danny will find another way. maybe he will get a show on trump tv.

He's not black enough for Oprah?
did you think this through? you are dumb. obviously. no way to sugarcoat it.

Oh I thought it through to it's logical and race baiting end.
It's you who have failed to pick up on the nuance.
no, YOU failed. and so did your face. it's. lol. deplorable self identifies.

Link?

Dumb shit.

Hey............even though Bill lied about having sex with Lewinsky (which made me not like or trust him), he WAS a fairly decent president, and the economy did pretty decent under his leadership.

Putting him in charge of revitalizing the economy sounds like a decent plan.

Personally I thought President Clinton was way better than a "fairly decent" president in my opinion. And having him back in the loop after Hillary takes office is an assurance that things will continue to improve for all of us.

danny will find another way. maybe he will get a show on trump tv.

He's not black enough for Oprah?
did you think this through? you are dumb. obviously. no way to sugarcoat it.

Oh I thought it through to it's logical and race baiting end.
It's you who have failed to pick up on the nuance.
no, YOU failed. and so did your face. it's. lol. deplorable self identifies.

And so did your face? Good Lord,it's no wonder you dipshits dont understand politics and there impact on society.

The article says "But there was not a match. “Not even close," Star said at the time. The first test rendered a second unnecessary." Check and mate
The Clinton's probably had the sample tainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back