Simple fact about the right's leader

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
He will start a war to get reelected. In fact he won't even think twice about doing it.

He will start a war to get reelected. In fact he won't even think twice about doing it.
That’s true about almost every leader, no matter what party, throughout all of civilized history.

I think it's more likely it will lower his chances of getting reelected.

I certainly hope so ... it would be so much more fun than listening to Nancy Pelosi drone on and on.

That’s true about almost every leader, no matter what party, throughout all of civilized history.
That would be nonsense of course, I get a kick out of the rights fecal attempt to justify what their polished turd does.

hate to break it to you jr, but hes your president too,,,
I have no president , so the coo coo remark is that in the land of freedom I can't pick who I let lead me. Bullshit. I would never select the lies , the cruelty, the hatred , the bigotry the chauvinism , the hatred of government , the Islamophobia, the attacking of the needy , the attack on the old and the veterans. As a profile that could or would ever get my support and the last thing in the world would be made to be led by these Nazi wannabees. NO he is not my leader. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie or distortion , and hate based ugliness.

I have no president , so the coo coo remark is that in the land of freedom I can't pick who I let lead me. Bullshit. I would never select the lies , the cruelty, the hatred , the bigotry the chauvinism , the hatred of government , the Islamophobia, the attacking of the needy , the attack on the old and the veterans. As a profile that could or would ever get my support and the last thing in the world would be made to be led by these Nazi wannabees. NO he is not my leader. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie or distortion , and hate based ugliness.

hes still our president,,,,whether hes a leader is up to the follower,,,,and I'm not a follower,,,

That would be nonsense of course, I get a kick out of the rights fecal attempt to justify what their polished turd does.
LOL. You have me confused with someone else. No one on this board has been more outspoken against what Donnie did.

hes still our president,,,,whether hes a leader is up to the follower,,,,and I'm not a follower,,,
I have no president, I have no leader that is a polished turd and I will never have him leading me in anything. Nor will any patriot or anyone that knows the difference between right and wrong. That literally means just about all his supporters. You support a traitor and you are then a traitor also. Simple logic. No on on my side of the Isle is holding hands with our enemy's

LOL. You have me confused with someone else. No one on this board has been more outspoken against what Donnie did.
more outspoken then any one here you say. My, why do I doubt that?

You don’t have remain ignorant. Just search my posts today. It’s not hard to find the truth.

I have no president, I have no leader that is a polished turd and I will never have him leading me in anything. Nor will any patriot or anyone that knows the difference between right and wrong. That literally means just about all his supporters. You support a traitor and you are then a traitor also. Simple logic. No on on my side of the Isle is holding hands with our enemy's

if your american then trump is your president,,,

You don’t have remain ignorant. Just search my posts today. It’s not hard to find the truth.
Oh get a life ,you said the you are more out spoken then everyone else , that's bullshit and you know it. May I quote you"No one on this board has been more outspoken against what Donnie"

if your american then trump is your president,,,
I live in a country that gives me the freedom to do what I want as far as this is concerned , I'm not forced to be led by a dictator , or a Nazi or a brain dead piece of shit. You must live in a different country then me. This is a country that gives me the right to support, agree or disagree , with anyone I want and it sure dam well lets me pick my leaders. I don't have to support anyone , that I feel has the morel's that are impossible to support.

Oh get a life ,you said the you are more out spoken then everyone else , that's bullshit and you know it. May I quote you"No one on this board has been more outspoken against what Donnie"
No one on this board has been more outspoken against what Don did, than me.

FACT.

Forum List

Back