🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Simple Question for everyone

Why is Hillary doing so well?

The other party nominated a candidate who is clearly unsuited to be President
Trump will go down in the annals as the most unqualified Presidential candidate in American history
because obama brought so much experience. heh.
If you want to discuss Obama, he had far more political experience than trump. Actually Trump has none

Im not a politician

images
What exactly is he?

WHY if Clinton is doing SO WELL has she unleashed her pets in the media like a hell hound on Trump? It serves no purpose if she is winning so big as she claims and as her media pals polls claim. Does NONE of this seem fishy to you?

Hillary realizes she has the election in the bag. She has moved on to a bigger prize

Making sure that Democrats take the Senate and possibly the House. She is campaigning to wrap all Republican candidates in the stink of Trump. Never before have Democrats been given a political gift like Trump

They do not want the opportunity to go to waste

Trump will go down in the annals as the most unqualified Presidential candidate in American history
If you want to discuss Obama, he had far more political experience than trump. Actually Trump has none
and we all know political experience has worked so well to get us to where we are today.

WHY if Clinton is doing SO WELL has she unleashed her pets in the media like a hell hound on Trump? It serves no purpose if she is winning so big as she claims and as her media pals polls claim. Does NONE of this seem fishy to you?

Hillary realizes she has the election in the bag. She has moved on to a bigger prize

Making sure that Democrats take the Senate and possibly the House. She is campaigning to wrap all Republican candidates in the stink of Trump. Never before have Democrats been given a political gift like Trump

They do not want the opportunity to go to waste
she is the bag.

What's the "unleashing" you're referring to?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
ZERO coverage of her wikileaks emails and 100% coverage of when Trump farts. Its quite obvious what's happened. Especially to me since I watch news most of the day an flip channel to channel and can see the change.

I told you they would step up their attacks when Trump got a bump in the polls after the 2nd debate, both the liberal MSM, the GOP establishment, and some on Fox.

Im not a politician

images
What exactly is he?

Thats what he kept saying during the primary.

I keep saying he's an idiot .. a con artist .. a fraud .. a carnival barker .. a liar ,, a piece of shit ..

so I can't say EXACTLY WHAT that low life SOB really is,

after careful consideration I've decided ....

He's TOAST !

Last edited:

ZERO coverage of her wikileaks emails and 100% coverage of when Trump farts. Its quite obvious what's happened. Especially to me since I watch news most of the day an flip channel to channel and can see the change.

I told you they would step up their attacks when Trump got a bump in the polls after the 2nd debate, both the liberal MSM, the GOP establishment, and some on Fox.
Trump never got a bump in the polls, they are now worse than they have ever been

Trump never got a bump in the polls, they are now worse than they have ever been

Says well an idiot ^^^.

2016 is YUUUGE for Democrats

No time to get complacent

Presidential Election: Don't be satisfied with just swing states. Start to take historically red states like NC, Georgia, Arizona. Make red states like Texas and Utah purple for the next election

Senate: Must win for the Democrats. Shoot for 51 or 52 Democratic seats

House: Still seems off the table but there is no better time to take Republican seats back. If Hillary can win by 10 percent or more, she can start to break up Republican gerrymanders.

SCOTUS: The real prize. Hillary could name 4-5 judges over eight years

Last edited:

Not not at all.

The person who was the most accurate to predict the 2012 election results has never had trump winning the election.

In fact, right now, Nate Silver gives trump 12.2% chance to win.

2016 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

Not not at all.

The person who was the most accurate to predict the 2012 election results has never had trump winning the election.

He depends on rigged polls. An expert that's correctly predicted every election for 30 years picked Trump.

Not not at all.

He depends on rigged polls. An expert that's correctly predicted every election for 30 years picked Trump.

30 years? Does that mean he didn't predict Reagan in 1984?

1984_large.png

unleash the media hell, they're chompin' at the bit to wake up every morning to see what stupid shit Trump did during the night so they can be first to nail his sorry ass ..

You don't take your foot off the gas pedal until the race is over.

But sure go ahead and invent your conspiracy theory if it gives you hope.
what if you are dressed in a pantsuit like chairman mao, and you run out of gas because you are exhausted from a coughing fit ?

unleash the media hell, they're chompin' at the bit to wake up every morning to see what stupid shit Trump did during the night so they can be first to nail his sorry ass ..
media hellery. chris wallace won't have hillary's back like the others.

media hellery. chris wallace won't have hillary's back like the others.

They could have put Hannity in there and Hillary would still win

Forum List

Back