since gun sales are soaring maybe remington will do well and be able cover

What kind of dumbass thinks a manufacturer is liable for what a crazy person does with their tools?
If a gun manufacturer floods a high crime area with guns, do you think they have no responsibility for what follows?

Gun manufacturers don't flood anyplace with guns

All guns from a manufacturer are sold to dealers who hold Federal Firearms Licenses who then sell the guns to the public in accordance with the laws of their state.
http://content.thirdway.org/publica...me_-_High_Crime_Gun_Stores_Fuel_Criminals.pdf

Sorry but no.

A gun store has no control over what the person buying the gun does with it.

All those bullshit lawsuits over sandy hook.
What kind of dumbass thinks a manufacturer is liable for what a crazy person does with their tools?
If i ever get attacked with a hammer, i am going to sue Stanley.
If i ever get hit by a drunk driver, i am going to sue chevy amd Jim Beam.
Do you idiots ever think about what your bedwetting is doing to society?

I don’t think it was Sandy Hook. Remington ruined its reputation by producing second rate products. I do own a Remington 700 series 30-06 that I bought after the recall. It shoots fine but they have a bad rep and that’s what killed them.

Doesn't take much to get gun nuts back to spending their money, does it?

Yeah, we are successful and enthusiastic. We aren’t leeches in society and earn our money. Therefor we have it to spend.

5d1d7911652d70a117d5a4051c2d72a7.jpg

Fact; the left wants to take our guns away. Freedom loving Americans have so far stopped them.

Because people like you won't punish them when caught.

HUH? What are you talking about? We want stricter and harsher gun laws. You're the ones who don't.

Instead you slap them on the wrist and try to disarm the rest of us so we will be at their mercy.

No, you do that with gun owners. We are the ones who want stricter penalties and punishments but you're the ones who resist any gun legislation. Period.

BMy God man, you got kicked out of one topic and here you are posting the same brain dead crap. You really do need mental help.

I didn't get kicked out because I was losing an argument...I got kicked out because I was winning the argument.

We do not enforce strict prison sentences at all

You want to stop gun crimes?

REally?

Then do this

Conviction for any crime while in the possession of a gun even if the gun was not used 10 years no parole anyone age 16 or over to be tried as an adult
Conviction for any crime where a gun was drawn even if the gun was not fired 15 years no parole anyone age 16 or over to be tried as an adult
Conviction for any crime where a gun was fired even if no one was injured 20 years no parole same age stipulations
Conviction for any crime where a gun was shot and a person was injured 25 years no parole
Conviction for any crime where a gun was fired and a person was killed life no parole or the death penalty if the state allows

Nope
I think i might donate another 50 to the NRA. Thanks for the inspiration.

Only 50? Anything less than 100, and you're a gun grabber. Did you know that the NRA and Benny Hinn share fundraising tactics?
Fine. 200 and in your name

The NRA catches hell, but they really aren't the problem. It's the brain dead gun nuts that fall for all the crap that the NRA says. I guess that's part of the NRA/Benny Hinn strategy.

Exactly what “crap” are we falling for? For decades now it is the left that has been falling for lies and actually promoting those lies.

I say you are inherently irresponsible.

I'm not a gun owner, so you can try and say that, but it doesn't change how irresponsible you are for bringing that target for thieves into your home.

So you buy a gun to protect your home from criminals armed with guns they stole from homes.

^that is your circular, masturbatory reasoning, is it not?

And you have yet to come to my house, find my gun safe and either open it or free it from it's moorings embedded in 4 feet of concrete and carry the 600 lbs (give or take) up the stairs and out the door before the cops get to my house after you set off the alarm

Yawn. You know, when you people say stuff like this, it makes me less confident in your abilities to manage your weapons. Also, if your gun is that safely secured, how on earth are you able to get to it quickly in the event your home is broken into when you're there?

It makes no sense...you say your gun is so tightly and secretly locked away, yet not readily accessible in the event you think you may need it.

So it's not about home defense, it's about your sick fetish for guns.

You moron I have more than one gun.

When I'm home and awake my carry gun is on my hip. When I'm in bed that same carry gun is in a quick open lock box screwed to the side of my nightstand than opens to my thumbprint

All my other guns are in the safe.

Keep trying there is no way anyone is stealing any of my guns.

Because of the knee jerkers and the constant assault on rights

No, because the NRA lies to boost sales. Idiots fall for it.
Examples?

Because of the knee jerkers and the constant assault on rights

No, because the NRA lies to boost sales. Idiots fall for it.
Examples?

A sad little attempt at propaganda, there.

Would you care to point out anything that wasn't true?

It was YOU who was supposed to show lies that the NRA tells. You have failed.

the dupes think the answer to every killing spree is more guns.

ijits can't even tell they're being played

Someone is being played, and I don't think it is the pro gun people. When a supposedly intelligent group of people can be convinced that it is actually possible to keep crazy people and criminals from getting guns, it is time to look in the mirror and see who is being played.

Would you care to point out anything that wasn't true?

The NRA does not lie to boost gun sales.

Sure they do . They make obama a boogeyman . “The black guy coming for your guns “.

Truth is obama was as hands off guns as you get from a dem prez. Until sandy hook happened .

The only reason he didn’t get it done was because he didn’t have the power to. Once he lost the House it would have been political suicide. But like I have proven in my own thread here, the left, all of them, want to take ou guns away. Many admit that fact, the others lie about it.

Because people like you won't punish them when caught.

HUH? What are you talking about? We want stricter and harsher gun laws. You're the ones who don't.

Instead you slap them on the wrist and try to disarm the rest of us so we will be at their mercy.

No, you do that with gun owners. We are the ones who want stricter penalties and punishments but you're the ones who resist any gun legislation. Period.

BMy God man, you got kicked out of one topic and here you are posting the same brain dead crap. You really do need mental help.

I didn't get kicked out because I was losing an argument...I got kicked out because I was winning the argument.

We do not enforce strict prison sentences at all

You want to stop gun crimes?

REally?

Then do this

Conviction for any crime while in the possession of a gun even if the gun was not used 10 years no parole anyone age 16 or over to be tried as an adult
Conviction for any crime where a gun was drawn even if the gun was not fired 15 years no parole anyone age 16 or over to be tried as an adult
Conviction for any crime where a gun was fired even if no one was injured 20 years no parole same age stipulations
Conviction for any crime where a gun was shot and a person was injured 25 years no parole
Conviction for any crime where a gun was fired and a person was killed life no parole or the death penalty if the state allows

Yeah that fear of death penalty really worked on the last couple of Florida mass shootings .

Nope
I think i might donate another 50 to the NRA. Thanks for the inspiration.

Only 50? Anything less than 100, and you're a gun grabber. Did you know that the NRA and Benny Hinn share fundraising tactics?
Fine. 200 and in your name

The NRA catches hell, but they really aren't the problem. It's the brain dead gun nuts that fall for all the crap that the NRA says. I guess that's part of the NRA/Benny Hinn strategy.

The NRA strategy is to out the assholes who want to ban all guns, but don't have the guts to say so. At least, not until they think there is actually a chance to do just that.

All those bullshit lawsuits over sandy hook.
If i ever get attacked with a hammer, i am going to sue Stanley.
If i ever get hit by a drunk driver, i am going to sue chevy amd Jim Beam.
Do you idiots ever think about what your bedwetting is doing to society?
Guns have no purpose but to kill. That's why.

That is some epic level stupid right there.

Forum List

Back