Since Nixon, Obama HAS the largest % of $$ being spent then $$ received!

Interesting that in this thread healthmyths won't acknowledge the significance of all the tax revenue lost from 2008 to 2009 as it impacted the deficit,

through no fault of Obama,

BUT, a couple years ago, when defending Bush deficits, healthmyths considered revenue loss to be important enough to put it in huge font!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5945260-post8.html

It's so easy to prove the phoniness of these RWnuts when they leave a written record for years.

I am so sick and tired of idiots mouthing off about "deficits" that it's about TIME FACTS were used!

Facts about Federal Deficits:
Question:
As a percent of receipts what President since Nixon has had the highest DEFICIT i.e. compared to Tax revenue coming in how much MORE was going out?

SOURCE: Historical Tables | The White House download the .xls file

"Table 1.1—Summary of Receipts, Outlays, and Surpluses or Deficits (-): 1789–2019"

Starting with Nixon 1970...the greatest deficit as a percent of tax revenue... how bad was the spending compared to how much covered the spending!

Obama has had in the history from Nixon as THE HIGHEST % of MORE MONEY GOING OUT then coming in!!!!

2009 Obama Total Federal Tax Receipts:$2.104 trillion but Obama spent $1.412 Trillion MORE then came in..i.e... Deficit or as percent of receipts -67%
2010 Obama Federal TAX Receipts:$2.162 Trillion.. again $1.3 trillion more was spent then came in -59% of receipts deficit...
2011 Obama Tax revenue:$2.3 trillion but Obama spent $1.3 trillion or -56% or 2 times MORE that what was coming in as receipts.
2012 Obama Tax revenue: $2.4 trillion but spent $3.5 trillion meaning - again spent $1.1 trillion more -44% then revenue coming in.

The rest of these Presidents are misers, i.e. a person who spends as little money as possible compared to Obama.

1983 Reagan $600 billion receipts but spent $808 billion or -34% more then what came in..
1985 Reagan $734 billion came in, $946 billion went out or -28% more then came in..
1986 Reagan $769 billion in or -28% more going out
1984 Reagan $666 billion in -27% more going out
1992 Bush $1.1 trillion in but -26% more going out
1991 Bush $1.1 trillion in -25% more going out
1976 Carter $298 billion -24% more going out
2013 Obama $2.7 trillion coming in $679 billion more going out or -24%
1993 Clinton $1.1 trillion coming in $255 billion more going out or -22%

BY THE WAY IDIOTS... Do you see the years 2001 to 2008 ANYWHERE ON THAT ABOVE LIST????

NONE of those Presidents EVER EVER EVER wished there were higher gas prices.
Or wanted utilities would go bankrupt.
Or wanted 1,300 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes employing 400,000 people GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

NOT ONE President EVER EVER EVER signed an agreement as Obama did in 2012, granting temporary legal status to many young illegal immigrants,
ending the threat of deportation for at least two years.

"Many Americans don't understand the power of word-of-mouth in Latin America; it's like gossip in a small American town times ten.
Word about anything, especially friends or family members going though the northbound migration or southbound deportation process,
spreads very quickly."
?Go to America with Your Child, You Won?t Get Turned Away?

FYI
2009 was President bush's fiscal budget, beginning October 1st 2008, and ending sept 30, 2009....

President Bush's first fiscal budget was fiscal year 2002, beginning on October 1, 2001.

2002 through 2009 were President Bush's 8 years of fiscal budgets....

What president bush affected in the last Clinton fiscal Budget in early 2001 such as the tax refund of $300 each that he gave us, which fell in to fiscal year 2001 (clinton's budget), that ended on September 30th 2001...fell in to Clinton's budget and Clinton would have had an even larger surplus than what is credited to him...but that's how it rolls with fiscal budgets in transition years...it belongs to Clinton, even with Bush spending some of it...

so Obama's first fiscal budget of his 8 years, began with fiscal 2010, starting October 1, 2009 and his last of the 8 year budgets will be fiscal year 2017 beginning Oct 1, 2016/ending sept 30, 2017

2009 is president bush's budget so you need to move that one out of Obama

2001 budget is Clinton's so you need to move that to Clinton

Interesting that in this thread healthmyths won't acknowledge the significance of all the tax revenue lost from 2008 to 2009 as it impacted the deficit,

BUT, a couple years ago, when defending Bush deficits, healthmyths considered revenue loss to be important enough to put it in huge font!

It's so easy to prove the phoniness of these RWnuts when they leave a written record for years.

Absolutely right! You are right.
So shouldn't the "Smartest President" ever learned from GWB and THEN NOT spend KNOWING THIS??
"Dot.com/9/11 combined saw $7 trillion of market losses! MARKET LOSSES which are taken against taxes paid!"

I mean IF I KNOW that those events would cause reduced TAX REVENUE ... shouldn't the smartest President know it?
Am I that smarter then Obama????
YET this incompetent inefficient idiot continued to SPEND!
So NOT only did he spend more money then coming in here is what else this grossly ignorant idiot did:

Over the past decade, the federal government has issued almost 38,000 new final rules, according to the draft of the 2011 annual report to Congress on federal regulations by the Office of Management and Budget. That brought the total at the end of 2011 to 169,301 pages.

Seventy percent of the regulations were economic, accounting for $1.236 trillion of the annual cost. The other regulations were, in order of cost, environment regulations ($281 billion), tax compliance ($160 billion) and occupational safety and health and homeland security ($75 billion).

“I think these kinds of figures, if you put yourself in the place of a business person you’ll find them fairly mindboggling,” Johnson said.

Economists with the Chamber also analyzed the OBM’s report on the study, calculating that if every U.S. household paid an equal share
of the federal regulatory burden, it would mean a $15,586 tab for each household in 2008.
Under Obama, 11,327 Pages of Federal Regulations Added | CNS News

Absolutely right! You are right.
So shouldn't the "Smartest President" ever learned from GWB and THEN NOT spend KNOWING THIS??
"Dot.com/9/11 combined saw $7 trillion of market losses! MARKET LOSSES which are taken against taxes paid!"

I mean IF I KNOW that those events would cause reduced TAX REVENUE ... shouldn't the smartest President know it?
Am I that smarter then Obama????
YET this incompetent inefficient idiot continued to SPEND!
So NOT only did he spend more money then coming in here is what else this grossly ignorant idiot did:

Over the past decade, the federal government has issued almost 38,000 new final rules, according to the draft of the 2011 annual report to Congress on federal regulations by the Office of Management and Budget. That brought the total at the end of 2011 to 169,301 pages.

Seventy percent of the regulations were economic, accounting for $1.236 trillion of the annual cost. The other regulations were, in order of cost, environment regulations ($281 billion), tax compliance ($160 billion) and occupational safety and health and homeland security ($75 billion).

“I think these kinds of figures, if you put yourself in the place of a business person you’ll find them fairly mindboggling,” Johnson said.

Economists with the Chamber also analyzed the OBM’s report on the study, calculating that if every U.S. household paid an equal share
of the federal regulatory burden, it would mean a $15,586 tab for each household in 2008.
Under Obama, 11,327 Pages of Federal Regulations Added | CNS News

Obama was supposed to come into office in 2009, with GDP at -6% and unemployment on the rise,

and proceed to attempt to lay off millions more Americans by cutting hundreds of billions out of federal spending in order to balance the budget???

lolol.

President Obama was handed the largest debt and deficit ever.

The GOP knew what it was doing when it ran McCain and that Bat-shit crazy woman. Their plan all along was to obstruct and blame the next President no matter what.

Forum List

Back