Since this is the Politics Forum...

How does it help Trump politically to attack a Goldstar family?

Is there a bloc of voters out there who are not already in Trump's camp who've just been waiting for one of the candidates to put those damn Goldstar mothers in their place,

and now they'll flock to Trump?
Khan slandered Trump and Trump hit him back like any strong leader would. Khan is a piece of shit and should be treated like one. Khan acts like he made sacrifices for the US, but he didn't.

Should Hillary have hit back like that when Patricia Smith slandered her? Is hitting back at a grieving parent the mark of a "strong leader" or a classless bully?

Is there a bloc of voters out there who are not already in Trump's camp who've just been waiting for one of the candidates to put those damn Goldstar mothers in their place,

Khan slandered Trump and Trump hit him back like any strong leader would. Khan is a piece of shit and should be treated like one. Khan acts like he made sacrifices for the US, but he didn't.

Should Hillary have hit back like that when Patricia Smith slandered her? Is hitting back at a grieving parent the mark of a "strong leader" or a classless bully?

She did hit back. I think calling someone a liar qualifies. Then the old crank lied when she said Smith was wrong. Never ever trust Hillary Clinton

She did hit back. I think calling someone a liar qualifies. Then the old crank lied when she said Smith was wrong. Never ever trust Hillary Clinton

Quote where she called her a liar?

She didn't use the word liar she implied she was lying.

She said she was wrong. People can be wrong without lying. It's her critics that are spinning it. Trump could simply have said Kahn was wrong, and defended his position. He chose to attack Khan's wife and their religion instead.

She said she was wrong. People can be wrong without lying. It's her critics that are spinning it. Trump could simply have said Kahn was wrong, and defended his position. He chose to attack Khan's wife and their religion instead.

Kahn is dirty....that's all I have to say on the man.

He gave a very good, eloquent impassioned speech. He's a patriot.

He's not what he seems...his son was a patriot...he's a scam

Eloquent? In what language?
Not the speech he gave in English.

Eloquent? In what language?
Not the speech he gave in English.

Mr Eloquent Patriot deleted his website today and one that was so eager to tell his story now just wants to be left alone.....he's dirty

The Donald didn't attack Mrs. Khan nor did he attack the religion of the Khan's.

The Khan's were simply used as a political prop and that's pretty crass, it was they who were at that convention simply because they're Muslim, as a method to be divisive and used as a wedge issue. That Mrs. Khan didn't speak, well why didn't she? Why was she standing there all subservient?

I've already made comments regarding this in this thread.

My post # 49.

My post # 59.

"Kahn"
It's Khan darling, the next person to put Kahn, well I'm not going to be responsible for my actions :meow:

The Donald didn't attack Mrs. Khan nor did he attack the religion of the Khan's.

The Khan's were simply used as a political prop and that's pretty crass, it was they who were at that convention simply because they're Muslim, as a method to be divisive and used as a wedge issue. That Mrs. Khan didn't speak, well why didn't she? Why was she standing there all subservient?

My post # 49.

My post # 59.

In my opinion, he most certainly did attack his religion, by implying that is wife was "not allowed to speak". It was a gross personal attack. As to why she didn't speak, she explained it, in an interview later - where she was emotional trying to talk about her son, she broke down. Donald handled it completely wrong - compare it, for example, to how President Bush handled Cindy Sheehan's attacks on him over the Iraq war (where she had lost her son). Trump could have simply said something about how he sympathized with the family, and appreciated the sacrifice, and then gone on to defend his positions. There was no reason on earth to attack their religion like that. Trump is the Big Guy. The Khan's (and the Smiths and the Sheehans) are constituents, part of the people he might be elected to serve. The Little Guys.

"Kahn"
It's Khan darling, the next person to put Kahn, well I'm not going to be responsible for my actions :meow:

:woohoo:

:scared1:

"Kahn"

:woohoo:

:scared1:

Hey girl, if it happens, remember you're on duty so don't be running away :smoke: :wink:

My post # 49.

My post # 59.

In my opinion, he most certainly did attack his religion, by implying that is wife was "not allowed to speak". It was a gross personal attack. As to why she didn't speak, she explained it, in an interview later - where she was emotional trying to talk about her son, she broke down. Donald handled it completely wrong - compare it, for example, to how President Bush handled Cindy Sheehan's attacks on him over the Iraq war (where she had lost her son). Trump could have simply said something about how he sympathized with the family, and appreciated the sacrifice, and then gone on to defend his positions. There was no reason on earth to attack their religion like that. Trump is the Big Guy. The Khan's (and the Smiths and the Sheehans) are constituents, part of the people he might be elected to serve. The Little Guys.

Maybe if Islam didn't have such a horrendous reputation for treating women like second class citizens and for women being subservient to men, then there wouldn't be the NEED to ask why a woman isn't speaking, why is she just standing there looking subservient.

Have you thought about that?

For instance, if that were a situation where the people concerned were Roman Catholic or Baptist or Jewish, would we even be having this discussion? I don't think we would.

The Cindy Sheehan thing, I'll have to have a read, I've heard of her, but I'm not 100% read up on her and GWB and the happening you refer to.

Their kid enlisted voluntarily.
The father it turns out is a radical member of the Muslim Brotherhood that Hillary called a "terrorist organization".
Hillary voted for the war in Iraq.
The stupid rag heads were 'played' by Hillary.
Rag head parents> "clock boy parents".
It never ends with the stupid LIBs.

Is everyone from your country this nasty?

What country are you from?

Country? He's from planet Moonbat. He's Moonbeam, the supreme leader of all Moonbats.

My post # 49.

My post # 59.

Maybe if Islam didn't have such a horrendous reputation for treating women like second class citizens and for women being subservient to men, then there wouldn't be the NEED to ask why a woman isn't speaking, why is she just standing there looking subservient.

For instance, if that were a situation where the people concerned were Roman Catholic or Baptist or Jewish, would we even be having this discussion? I don't think we would.

The Cindy Sheehan thing, I'll have to have a read, I've heard of her, but I'm not 100% read up on her and GWB and the happening you refer to.

In the US, Muslims are no different than any other demographic, that's the thing. If Trump were bashing Catholics - and a Catholic father of military person who died in service gave that speech - what would the reaction be?

Sheehan lost her son in the Iraq war and blamed Bush for it, she started an anti-war campaign and picketed his Texas ranch for quite some time. She, Patricia Smith, and the Khan's should all be treated respectfully. That is one thing that those with can always do, and it's the mark of a good leader in my opinion - that they can take the high road and be gracious. :)

My post # 49.

My post # 59.

In the US, Muslims are no different than any other demographic, that's the thing. If Trump were bashing Catholics - and a Catholic father of military person who died in service gave that speech - what would the reaction be?

Sheehan lost her son in the Iraq war and blamed Bush for it, she started an anti-war campaign and picketed his Texas ranch for quite some time. She, Patricia Smith, and the Khan's should all be treated respectfully. That is one thing that those with can always do, and it's the mark of a good leader in my opinion - that they can take the high road and be gracious. :)

Well The Donald hasn't bashed Catholics, but the Anti-Pope bashed The Donald, not that wading into political elections is considered a usual part of The Papacy.

There would be minimal reason for The Donald to bash Catholics, but as we know, there are some very troubling aspects to Islamism. How do you know American Muslims are no different to any other demographic?

Look at here in Europa, most Muslim women are attired as if still in Islamic nations, not all in the full-on Burka, but they're expected to be attired in what's bizarrely referred to as "modestly"

Okay thanks about Cindy Sheehan.

Of course she, Patricia Smith and the Khan's should all be treated respectfully, also Mr. Khan was out of order launching a full-on attack on The Donald, what he said was worse than what The Donald said.

Forum List

Back