Since when is self defense a crime?

that’s not true. It depends on the weapon used.
it depends on the force used not the weapon.

The standard for self defense is that if any reasonable person in the same situation would feel his life or bodily safety was in imminent jeopardy then it is considered justifiable force

Great question. Why do you think I should know that? Grosskreutz was illegally carrying a concealed weapon, he’s not charged! Bad prosecution or damaged DA, I suppose!
So then I have to assume the testimony was true.

Why should I?

It should be easy enough to find a source that says Dough boy was specifically asked to be armed security at that business in other places
I've provided a source. It's not on me to make you read it...So, continue to lie....It's settled already that you lie so, nothing from here on out is a surprise...

I've provided a source. It's not on me to make you read it...So, continue to lie....It's settled already that you lie so, nothing from here on out is a surprise...
I can find no other source that refutes my statement.

that’s not true. It depends on the weapon used.
California law allows use of force in self-defense or defense of others when you reasonably believe that you or they are in imminent danger of physical harm, and that force is necessary to stop the danger. However, you may only use the degree of force reasonably necessary under the circumstances.

And yours is the only one on the internet ?

I should be able to find that info elsewhere if it was legit
"Rittenhouse was among a number of armed men, and at least one woman, who attested they were asked to protect Car Source the night of Aug. 25, 2020."

snip

"Rittenhouse and others who were armed in Kenosha — including Smith, Dominick Black, who provided Rittenhouse’s gun, Rittenhouse’s defense team, Marine Jason Lackowski, JoAnn Fiedler and Army veteran Ryan Balch — attested the armed people were explicitly asked by the owners of Car Source to protect their property after the 5821 Sheridan Road location was burned down."

snip

"Smith took the stand. He said that the owners of Car Source had asked him and others to defend Car Source, in line with what had been said by Black on the stand the week prior and what has been said by Rittenhouse’s representatives since Aug. 25."

I found that in less than one second....You sir are flat out lying.

California law allows use of force in self-defense or defense of others when you reasonably believe that you or they are in imminent danger of physical harm, and that force is necessary to stop the danger. However, you may only use the degree of force reasonably necessary under the circumstances.
kyle i think. that’s pretty standard across the country in regards to self defense.

California law? Did I miss something? I thought we were in a thread about an event that happened in Wisconsin. Is California now allowed to make laws for other states? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????

Go tell the Wisconsin DA

But not the actual owners of the business.

Why should I believe an ex employee over the owners themselves?
Not just an ex employee but at least four others....One of which is ex military...Nah, these owners lied on the stand....And you only believe them because you will not accept the truth...And want to continue to lie about it...

Not just an ex employee but at least four others....One of which is ex military...Nah, these owners lied on the stand....And you only believe them because you will not accept the truth...And want to continue to lie about it...
The photo proves the lie.

how did nick get the keys?

Last edited:
If Kyle Rittenhouse was unarmed, no harm would've came to him.

It was the gun that made the people around him hostile.
You do not know that for a fact. Think about it for a moment, you're saying that there are people who are so unhinged that they go into a murderous rage when they see a gun that isn't pointed at them or even aimed at anyone? And we let these people out by themselves after dark?

Forum List

Back