Since when is self defense a crime?

We have live video that shows self defense and leftists still say it’s murder. The shooter shot three white people and leftists still say it’s white supremacy and racism. Imagine if there was no video. Poor kid may be convicted. So if a mob of anarchists comes after me and my kids am I not allowed to defend myself?

How does this work in leftist Defund the Police world please?
Not the point. In my opinion, right-wingers are simply drama queens. We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Send me a link and I will check it out. So you watch Cuomo? Nah you're not a leftist.
I watch special report, the five, sometimes Tucker if he isn’t having one of his foaming from the mouth shows, cuomo, Oliver, Rogan and Maher. Cuomo actually gave Maher the full hour a couple nights ago.

Here is a link to the podcast, if you prefer to watch I’m sure you can find it on the line… curious what you agree/disagree with

I watch special report, the five, sometimes Tucker if he isn’t having one of his foaming from the mouth shows, cuomo, Oliver, Rogan and Maher. Cuomo actually gave Maher the full hour a couple nights ago.

Here is a link to the podcast, if you prefer to watch I’m sure you can find it on the line… curious what you agree/disagree with

Listening now. I cannot believe its actually him. He sounds logical.

Listening now. I cannot believe its actually him. He sounds logical.
That’s why I laugh at the people that treat everything and everybody on CNN as a leftwing puppet. Just as not everything on Fox is a right wing agenda push. People who claim these things don’t know what they are talking about and are obviously repeating distorted media narratives. Buying into the same crap they think they are fighting against

You should listen to the Maher interview next of you are interested

That’s why I laugh at the people that treat everything and everybody on CNN as a leftwing puppet. Just as not everything on Fox is a right wing agenda push. People who claim these things don’t know what they are talking about and are obviously repeating distorted media narratives. Buying into the same crap they think they are fighting against

You should listen to the Maher interview next of you are interested
He is lying that he put himself in a bad situation with bad people. He is a hero. He was protecting his family's small business. But he is being logical for a leftist.

He is lying that he put himself in a bad situation with bad people. He is a hero. He was protecting his family's small business. But he is being logical for a leftist.
That’s his perspective just as it’s your perspective to call him a hero. I think he caused more damage than he save and people are dead so I def don’t see him as a hero. Calling somebodies perspective a lie is cheap, you of all people should agree with that

That’s his perspective just as it’s your perspective to call him a hero. I think he caused more damage than he save and people are dead so I def don’t see him as a hero. Calling somebodies perspective a lie is cheap, you of all people should agree with that
He didn't know. KR's attorney is educating Cuomo on it now and he is eating crow.

Ok, however you have the ability to pause it for one article, and respond honestly...Saying you won't pause your ad blocker for anyone as you promote the lie, that Kyle, or his friends weren't asked to defend Car Source that night, is promoting a lie....So, you sir are a liar...
Why should I?

It should be easy enough to find a source that says Dough boy was specifically asked to be armed security at that business in other places

Why should I?

It should be easy enough to find a source that says Dough boy was specifically asked to be armed security at that business in other places
The cops said the brothers lied! Why would one take a picture with them?

I still can’t believe you moved to protecting rioters! Wow

The cops said the brothers lied! Why would one take a picture with them?

I still can’t believe you moved to protecting rioters! Wow

Family behind Kenosha car dealership says Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't asked to guard their property​

Taking a picture isn't the same as specifically asking for people to be armed guards.

Family behind Kenosha car dealership says Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't asked to guard their property​

Taking a picture isn't the same as specifically asking for people to be armed guards.
He never said they asked him nick did after he was asked! We know the brothers lied, it was noted in the police notes not allowed in the proceedings.

He never said they asked him nick did after he was asked! We know the brothers lied, it was noted in the police notes not allowed in the proceedings.
If the brothers lied under oath then why aren't they being charged with perjury?

If the brothers lied under oath then why aren't they being charged with perjury?
Great question. Why do you think I should know that? Grosskreutz was illegally carrying a concealed weapon, he’s not charged! Bad prosecution or damaged DA, I suppose!

Forum List

Back