Since when is self defense a crime?

If she didn't listen to at ape in a suit Trump, she'd still be alive today. She's another notch in his belt along with the 600,000 people he got killed during the pandemic.

Trump should be hauled off to The Hauge & put on trial for crimes against humanity.
But not the Chineese that actually created the virus, and released it on the world eh?

Again, I say....You love it when those who disagree with your ideological view are killed...

If I had to guess, and this would only be a guess, but, I think that they believe it is because the protest was about Jacob Blake, a black man, shot by police...As wrong as it is, and as disingenious as it is to believe that.

But, one thing we know about the progressive left. There is no lie wrong enough for them if it supports their narrative...
Jacob Blake is a criminal and a lowlife but again it’s a white kid shooting three white looters who didn’t give a f@ck about Jacob the Rapist Blake.

And why does BLM care? BLM doesn’t give a damn if blacks kill blacks but suddenly cares if whites kill whites? Isn’t their entire mantra that they want to stop whites from killing blacks? It’s a giant shit show for the terror group.
All the left has to run on is race they have lost on all the issues. So even white on white is racist. Mob rule, mob justice, the law and Constitution are out the window with these nut jobs.

If she didn't listen to at ape in a suit Trump, she'd still be alive today. She's another notch in his belt along with the 600,000 people he got killed during the pandemic.

Trump should be hauled off to The Hauge & put on trial for crimes against humanity.
“He got killed”. You’re a moron. Even Birx said the first 100k deaths could not be prevented. Millions died worldwide all their deaths Trumps fault too? Dumb leftist

Oh, I know that. You know that....But, they are pushing a narrative...In that they will go to any lengths to support that narrative...
The left are dishonest to their core. As a power the left is a wounded animal in decline. That's why they are so dangerous right now and their narrative so insane.

But not the Chineese that actually created the virus, and released it on the world eh?

Again, I say....You love it when those who disagree with your ideological view are killed...
Trump lied about it & deliberately sandbagged the response out of concern for his poll numbers. He's a psychopath who got hundreds of thousands of people killed due to his deliberate malice towards the people of this Country.

Lock him up.

“He got killed”. You’re a moron. Even Birx said the first 100k deaths could not be prevented. Millions died worldwide all their deaths Trumps fault too? Dumb leftist
Oh it's even worse than that....The 600K number includes those that have died during THIS current administration...So, he not only blames Trump for the deaths that happened during his Presidency, but all of them during Biden's as well....What a lying POS.

Oh it's even worse than that....The 600K number includes those that have died during THIS current administration...So, he not only blames Trump for the deaths that happened during his Presidency, but all of them during Biden's as well....What a lying POS.
He is just a deranged leftist

Trump lied about it & deliberately sandbagged the response out of concern for his poll numbers. He's a psychopath who got hundreds of thousands of people killed due to his deliberate malice towards the people of this Country.

Lock him up.

You're insane dude....Ate up with it....

And Birx also said that hundreds of thousands of people died needlessly due to Trump's incompetence & his lies.

And Birx also said that hundreds of thousands of people died needlessly due to Trump's incompetence & his lies.
Never said that. Link it.

Again, is he responsible for a GLOBAL VIRUS that not one country could contain? Idiot leftist with severe TDS = you

Lock him up.
Trump sounded the alarm on Covid and your Dem leaders including Biden and Harris downplayed it. They accused Trump of being xenophobic towards China. Facts kid, now stop lying punk.

Trump sounded the alarm on Covid and your Dem leaders including Biden and Harris downplayed it. They accused Trump of being xenophobic towards China. Facts kid, now stop lying punk.
Trump sounded the alarm after he ignored & when his keepers told him one million people could die if he didn't get off his fat stupid ass & finally do something, Trump Moonie.

Why won't he encourage you Trump Moonies to get the vaccine? Because he's a malignant psychopath, that's why.
I encourage freedom you dumb asshole. I had the virus, donated my own blood for 15 months to save others (50+ saved per the Red Cross) and my family and I are vaccinated. Amari Cooper, Jaylen Brown, Kyrie Irving, Aaron Rodgers...all not vaccinated. Are they Trump MAGA followers too? People who don't want the vaccine aren't a monolith you disgusting pile of crap. I am vaccinated and had the virus. I am sure immune per MY DOCTOR so IDGAF what others do as I am not worried about COVID. Follow the science you leftist jackass. There are only two genders and men cannot become pregnant.

Forum List

Back