Sit in on the House Floor?

rtonlz.jpg

On CSAPN now….

Oh my goodness….

Crazy Democrats

Yep, the brainless party strikes again. The senate just rejected 4 bills, the ignorant commies in the house are just playing politics.

As a liberal, I can't disagree with you on this. I admire their mission but their methods are silly, juvenile, and frankly stupid.

So you have no problem having your 2nd, 5th and 6th amendment rights and liberty shit canned? All it would take is a bureaucratic mistake and you can find yourself on the no fly list. Happens to innocent people all the time.

Pfft...

All it would take is a bureaucratic mistake for you to have a warrant issued for your arrest, for you to get audited, find yourself in court for owing child support. The republic survives despite these.

I'm sorry but you're one stupid bitch, all the examples you just cited allow you due process, the no fly list doesn't, you're put on it without notice, and your liberty to travel by air is lost. I don't want to hear the bullshit argument that you can appeal either, the 5th amendment says you can not be denied liberty without due process FIRST. The 6th says you have a right to confront your accusers which is not available to you before your liberty is taken. These sons of bitches swear oaths to support and defend the Constitution, not circumvent it for their convenience.

On CSAPN now….

Oh my goodness….

Crazy Democrats

Yep, the brainless party strikes again. The senate just rejected 4 bills, the ignorant commies in the house are just playing politics.

As a liberal, I can't disagree with you on this. I admire their mission but their methods are silly, juvenile, and frankly stupid.

So you have no problem having your 2nd, 5th and 6th amendment rights and liberty shit canned? All it would take is a bureaucratic mistake and you can find yourself on the no fly list. Happens to innocent people all the time.

Pfft...

All it would take is a bureaucratic mistake for you to have a warrant issued for your arrest, for you to get audited, find yourself in court for owing child support. The republic survives despite these.

I'm sorry but you're one stupid bitch, all the examples you just cited allow you due process, the no fly list doesn't, you're put on it without notice, and your liberty to travel by air is lost. I don't want to hear the bullshit argument that you can appeal either, the 5th amendment says you can not be denied liberty without due process FIRST. The 6th says you have a right to confront your accusers which is not available to you before your liberty is taken. These sons of bitches swear oaths to support and defend the Constitution, not circumvent it for their convenience.

Indeed. That is exactly what the ISIS supporter liberals are counting on. Destroy a citizen's right to due process. In other words - tyranny.

It's what these assholes have even about since the 60s.

Put someone on a "watch list" and take every right they have, including due process. These assholes fool no one.

Their "oath" to the Constitution means nothing to a ISIS Supporter who doesn't believe in the Constitution to begin with.

What's really funny as hell is the "spontaneous" demonstration outside congress with their pretty commercially printed signs. Yep nothing but political theater, fucking commies.

What they are going to hold their breathe until they get their way.
Time for them to wither and die. They are just Worthless POS.
No, the worthless POS are republicans who shut down the government.
Aww....was CCJ worried about his gravy train running dry?

Shutting down the unconstitutional monstrosity that is the run away federal government would be one of the five greatest things to ever happen to this country. Well, except for you parasites of course...

On CSAPN now….

Oh my goodness….

Crazy Democrats

Pfft...

Simply not true. Persons who have been on the No-Fly mistakenly have been able to get taken off.

Pfft...

Indeed. That is exactly what the ISIS supporter liberals are counting on. Destroy a citizen's right to due process. In other words - tyranny.

Put someone on a "watch list" and take every right they have, including due process. These assholes fool no one.

Their "oath" to the Constitution means nothing to a ISIS Supporter who doesn't believe in the Constitution to begin with.

You guys would be the best to know. Afterall, you had no problem with the Orlando shooter, the Sandy Hook Shooter or any other shooter buying as many weapons as his ISIS handlers could afford...right up until they started wasting folks. Then it was someone else's fault...of course (never the shooter).

You guys would be the best to know. Afterall, you had no problem with the Orlando shooter, the Sandy Hook Shooter or any other shooter buying as many weapons as his ISIS handlers could afford...right up until they started wasting folks. Then it was someone else's fault...of course (never the shooter).

I'm not saying it is (because there is no way to know), but has it ever occurred to you that at least some of these incidents could have been False Flag operations? Omar Mateen was clearly on the radar. Since the Obama Administration has a long and ugly history of sinister activity (utilizing the IRS to suppress conservative groups, running weapons to drug cartels in the Fast & Furious operation, Benghazi, etc.), it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that they didn't want to prevent him from doing anything.

Now of course, the standard left-wing response is to immediately scream "tin foil hat". But history has proven the contrary. The Tuskegee Experiment. Operation Northwoods. MKUltra. The Gulf of Tonkin. It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that an administration this corrupt would conveniently ignore people on their radar in hopes of one or more of them creating a "good crisis that they won't allow to go to waste".

On CSAPN now….

Oh my goodness….

Crazy Democrats

I can. 8 years of mindless obstruction deserves a gd good protest. Stupid media.

Pfft...

Simply not true. Persons who have been on the No-Fly mistakenly have been able to get taken off.

Right, Thedoctorsin posted on another thread it took a friend of his 5 years and thousands of dollars. Are you calling one of your fellow regressives a liar? But the main point went right over your pointy little head, the 5th guarantees that you will not be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process, a bureaucrat entering you name on a list is not due process. You want to surrender your rights, feel free to move your ass anywhere you chose, but you have no right to demand that I surrender mine.

Franklin said (and I paraphrase) anyone willing to give liberty for security, deserve neither liberty nor security. So if you think you being smart, think again.

Pfft...

Why do you need to lie? The Sandy Hook shooter killed his mother and took her guns.

On CSAPN now….

Oh my goodness….

Crazy Democrats

I can. 8 years of mindless obstruction deserves a gd good protest. Stupid media.

I see your point. A larger conversation is being had though. Now HRC will be asked about this and it's a difficult needle to thread. You don't want to further fire up the gun lobby and you don't want to criticize your fellow Democrats. So...

If you play it smart; you lay up and say the following: "I support preventing those on the no-fly from being able to purchase weapons."

Of course, most politicians seldom just "leave it there". Donald Rumsfeld was probably the best I ever saw at it. She'll then most likely try to get some jabs in at the GOP or tell a story or do some campaigning. There is no need to do that. She will likely win; the Senate will most likely be in Democrat hands. The bills that got trounced can be pushed through next session.

If the Democrats in the House didn't do this, it doesn't present her with any issue to have to comment upon. Long term loss; short term gain.

Forum List

Back