Six months paid maternity leave for everyone! Then, maternity leave for non-parents too!

But most greedy white Republican dudes do pretty much feel that way.

Oh, bull fucking shit! Nobody has ever denied the need for parental leave subsequent to having a baby. The problem is that morons like you are demanding that businesses be legally forced to provide unreasonable amounts of leave, and that they pay individuals who are on leave. Which is absolute horse shit!

Hey, if a company chooses to offer 12 months of paid parental leave as a benefit to its employees, then by all means go right ahead. But there's no fucking justification to legislatively mandate it.

Every employee should get 8 weeks paid time off every year. This would give us time to re-generate. Businesses could get government funding for their employees time of.

:lmao:

In other words, you get 8 weeks of paid leave, then pay for your paid leave by sending taxes to the government so they can turn around and give that money to your employer to pay for your paid leave.

:slap:

Last edited:
Having a child is a human right, and that is how you got here, too. For all you know, you might have been the result of a broken condom.

So, broken condoms are a human right?

BTW, you really don't want to try to leverage some bullshit appeal to personal existence with me. I "got here" because a 40+ year old man had an extra marital affair with a 16 year old girl. Guess you see that as a human right, too.

KMzwG_f-maxage-0.gif

Last edited:

Oh, bull fucking shit! Nobody has ever denied the need for parental leave subsequent to having a baby. The problem is that morons like you are demanding that businesses be legally forced to provide unreasonable amounts of leave, and that they pay individuals who are on leave. Which is absolute horse shit!

Hey, if a company chooses to offer 12 months of paid parental leave as a benefit to its employees, then by all means go right ahead. But there's no fucking justification to legislatively mandate it.

We as a species can evolve. Helping our Mothers and Fathers out, is an honorable just thing to do. In fact, it would be an incredible advancement for our species. Humanity as a whole, would benefit from it. Our children are the future.

Right wingers really are primitive, greedy, miserly and regressive.

The smart economics of Norway’s parental leave, and why the U.S. should consider it

The smart economics of Norway’s parental leave, and why the U.S. should consider it

""""In Norway, parents are entitled to 46 weeks at full salary, or 56 weeks at 80 percent pay. In France, I had four months of paid maternity leave, plus an additional paid month for breastfeeding (not to mention the nice cheese selection in the maternity ward and the fully-covered ‘re-education’ sessions for my nether regions). Both Norway and France also offer highly-subsidized early child care.

Had I stayed at my federal government job in Washington, D.C., I would have had zero paid maternity leave. I would have had to apply for “disability” pay – capped at four weeks, and unpaid. What incentive did this provide for me to start my family in my mother country?

A report on the State of the World’s Mothers notes that the U.S. has the “least generous maternity leave policy of any wealthy nation.” American women are resigning in numbers that far outpace men, in part for reasons of motherhood. Where is the best place to be a mother? Not the U.S.""""

Norway's standard of living compared to other countries? Top ten regardless of which source you refer to.
Standard of Living by Country

Every employee should get 8 weeks paid time off every year. This would give us time to re-generate. Businesses could get government funding for their employees time of.

:lmao:

In other words, you get 8 weeks of paid leave, then pay for your paid leave by sending taxes to the government so they can turn around and give that money to your employer to pay for your paid leave.

:slap:

Hey just using the logic I learned from my friends here. ;)

""""In Norway, parents are entitled to 46 weeks at full salary, or 56 weeks at 80 percent pay. In France, I had four months of paid maternity leave, plus an additional paid month for breastfeeding (not to mention the nice cheese selection in the maternity ward and the fully-covered ‘re-education’ sessions for my nether regions). Both Norway and France also offer highly-subsidized early child care.

Had I stayed at my federal government job in Washington, D.C., I would have had zero paid maternity leave. I would have had to apply for “disability” pay – capped at four weeks, and unpaid. What incentive did this provide for me to start my family in my mother country?

A report on the State of the World’s Mothers notes that the U.S. has the “least generous maternity leave policy of any wealthy nation.” American women are resigning in numbers that far outpace men, in part for reasons of motherhood. Where is the best place to be a mother? Not the U.S.""""

Norway's standard of living compared to other countries? Top ten regardless of which source you refer to.

*yawn*

Go live in Norway if you like it so much. You really want the US to give out 46 weeks (10 1/2 months) of paid parental leave? Nowadays that's about half the total time most people in the US stay in a single position. It's fucking ludicrous.

So everyone in France had to pay for your personal choice, do they also get a say in how you raise your children?

Sadly, i tend to agree for the most part. They live out the ugliest of human nature behavior. For them, helping a fellow human being = 'Evil Communism.' They're scared, greedy, hateful souls.

Yet most greedy white Republican dudes consider themselves 'Good Christians.' But they rarely live Jesus Christ's teachings. Helping our Mothers and Fathers actually advances humanity as a whole. Our children are our future.

Sadly, i tend to agree for the most part. They live out the ugliest of human nature behavior. For them, helping a fellow human being = 'Evil Communism.' They're scared, greedy, hateful souls.

Yet most greedy white Republican dudes consider themselves 'Good Christians.' But they rarely live Jesus Christ's teachings. Helping our Mothers and Fathers actually advances humanity as a whole. Our children are our future.

I don't recall Jesus promulgating the idea that employers are obligated to pay people to sit home and raise their children.

You should read up on the old Buddhist saying about teaching people to fish.

I don't recall Jesus promulgating the idea that employers are obligated to pay people to sit home and raise their children.

You white Republican dudes really are just scared, greedy, hateful people. You're not 'Good Christians.' You rarely practice Jesus Christ's teachings. That's the sad truth.

The four corporations that I have worked for in my lifetime all gave the mother 6 weeks PAID Maternity leave and the last Corp gave the fathers 2 weeks as well...it was no money out of the company's pocket, it was built in to the price of the products we manufactured or acquired, and sold...pennies if even that on the item price when you figure how few women that worked for the company and got pregnant...and how many items we sold a year....

The negatives on a basic maternity benefit comes with tiny/small mom and pop businesses, who are unable to sell a lot of items/merchandise to spread the cost of maternity benefits, and making the price of the mom and pop's goods not competitive enough to sell them at the same turn rate...basically pricing them out of the market, that they were already close to being priced out of due to not being able to buy bulk discounted goods out of China, Viet Man, Indonesia, Mexico, Brazil, Korea, the Philippines, Taiwan etc that the corps I worked for or the Wal-Mart's of the world can do.

You white Republican dudes really are just scared, greedy, hateful people. You're not 'Good Christians.' You rarely practice Jesus Christ's teachings. That's the sad truth.

You're mentally ill. You parade around as a libertarian yet your whole mantra is about trying to separate people from their property so as to give it someone else. Charity at the point of a gun barrel.

You're a complete fraud.

Forum List

Back