Six people found dead in Milwaukee home were killed 'execution style'

Agree. So why are blacks treated as one culture?
To consolidate political power. With only 13% of the population any further breakdown would eliminate them from participation. Look at the Hispanic community, they aren't unified politically, yet have more population than blacks. At the moment blacks have more political power.

Of course…as simplistic as blaming “a culture” broadbrushed on an entire people.

Tell me, when Al Capone and the many mobs and gangs of whites were shooting people, conducting drive by shootings, massacres etc….and attracting the interest of many young people, did anyone blame white culture?
Not white culture. Italian culture. Yes. Italian, specifically Sicilian culture was not only blamed but romanticized as well.

Expressing concern is obvisiously not giving a rat's ass about crime. It's more to do with a love of whining about anything and everything. Black communities whine about crime wanting more money or attention---but they still support and allow crime in their communities as a group.
You haven’t shown they “support“ it, and as for “allowing it”…those communities affected by crime are usually among the most marginalized, lacking political or economic power. Their attempts to bring attention to their issues you call ”whining”. Sounds like a Catch 22.

To consolidate political power. With only 13% of the population any further breakdown would eliminate them from participation. Look at the Hispanic community, they aren't unified politically, yet have more population than blacks. At the moment blacks have more political power.
Political power is not the same as culture…

Of course…as simplistic as blaming “a culture” broadbrushed on an entire people.

Tell me, when Al Capone and the many mobs and gangs of whites were shooting people, conducting drive by shootings, massacres etc….and attracting the interest of many young people, did anyone blame white culture?

New arrivals from Italy. of course we did have the Irish mafia too to counter them since they were forcing all business to pay to survive.
Now i9f you want to talk white we can go back to moonshinhe bootleggers in the hills.The same Georgia moonshiners who inspired NASCAR. Those good ol boys could build some fast cars.

Mob Culture was a real thing.....Books have been written about it. There is a huge appetite for "mob films" that exists to this day and should not be confused with black gang culture.

Black gangs are ruled by Mid and South American Cartels though. Guess its too bad whites like those drugs so much.

It is not really blacks that shout down any attempts to do something, it is white liberals.

We were warned about the commie influance in our political, education and media but did we listen, noooooo.I bet most don't know about the media mogul all our mothers and grannies liked in the 40s and 50s? " Good night and Good luck " was his moto. Just one of the ememies within . Now the whole news media is infected. He told us good luck because he knew we were going to need it when him and his crew got through with us.

Last edited:
Black gangs are ruled by Mid and South American Cartels though. Guess its too bad whites like those drugs so much.
Black and Hispanic gangs are supplied by drug cartels. Their killing each other is the gangs' way as business.

It's a deadly business, cartels kill south of the border, gangs to the north.

Black and Hispanic gangs are supplied by drug cartels. Their killing each other is the gangs' way as business.

It's a deadly business, cartels kill south of the border, gangs to the north.

They sure do. I saw a man at outside food stand eating with a beheaded body lying next to his chair on a newsreel. Look what they did to those white Mormans in N.Mexico.

You haven’t shown they “support“ it, and as for “allowing it”…those communities affected by crime are usually among the most marginalized, lacking political or economic power. Their attempts to bring attention to their issues you call ”whining”. Sounds like a Catch 22.
I'm sick of hearing this excuse. It has nothing to doing with being marginalized, lacking political or economic power. Black communities support criminals hence all the marching against cops and whining about how bad the poor wittle criminals were treated. Many poor poor whites would never dream of committing crimes, and hence their communities poor with less political power than black communities don't commit crimes.

I grew up--very poor--I didn't commit crimes. Most of the farm kids were poor. Even in school----rich or poor, blacks committed more crimes and supported other criminals. I went to a high school that won the Texas State championship---after they did that--they redrew their district to encompass the black housing units that had a couple of football players that they wanted---JJ being one who could barely write his name, and the coaches had to go take his tests for him to keep him playing------the housing projects stole and often assaulted others-------most of the airforce brats (rich by our standards) (black) supported and even often partook in the crimes. When I started junior high school--the boys would keep their guns on gun racks in the back of their trucks--but by the time I graduated, they had to stop doing because of the thefts. The convenience stores and fast food joints around the school began to be rob at an epidemic rate, and began to offer free coffee and donuts to cops to keep them in the building. Signs went up forbidding more than 2 people in the stores at a time-------and so much more.

It's a lie to blame economics---economics has nothing to do with being a criminal.

I'm sick of hearing this excuse. It has nothing to doing with being marginalized, lacking political or economic power. Black communities support criminals hence all the marching against cops and whining about how bad the poor wittle criminals were treated. Many poor poor whites would never dream of committing crimes, and hence their communities poor with less political power than black communities don't commit crimes.

I grew up--very poor--I didn't commit crimes. Most of the farm kids were poor. Even in school----rich or poor, blacks committed more crimes and supported other criminals. I went to a high school that won the Texas State championship---after they did that--they redrew their district to encompass the black housing units that had a couple of football players that they wanted---JJ being one who could barely write his name, and the coaches had to go take his tests for him to keep him playing------the housing projects stole and often assaulted others-------most of the airforce brats (rich by our standards) (black) supported and even often partook in the crimes. When I started junior high school--the boys would keep their guns on gun racks in the back of their trucks--but by the time I graduated, they had to stop doing because of the thefts. The convenience stores and fast food joints around the school began to be rob at an epidemic rate, and began to offer free coffee and donuts to cops to keep them in the building. Signs went up forbidding more than 2 people in the stores at a time-------and so much more.

It's a lie to blame economics---economics has nothing to do with being a criminal.
Blacks are nowhere NEAR the rates of actual discrimination and marginalization that they have been in the past when they were a better people. They had strong families. They were honorable, honest people. What happened?

Blacks killing blacks…”…it’s their culture”
Whites killing whites “…bad apples…”

Blacks are 300% more likely to commit murder than whites in America. Yet white liberals like yourself want to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist.

Maybe it is time to stop pretending and honestly address the problem? Or do you prefer the alternative of blacks continuing to kill blacks in huge numbers?

Blacks killing blacks…”…it’s their culture”
Whites killing whites “…bad apples…”
Then please Explain how and why a white kid shooting three white men trying to kill him, is considered a “white supremacist”????

I am all for death row and rapid execution for whites or blacks who commit murder.
Can you say the same?

I live in a state where the state put at least 21 innocent people on Death Row. The system was so flawed that the governor, George Ryan, had to commute all death sentences because he couldn't say for certain who was really guilty. So, no, I am not for rapid executions, because you will INEVITABLY execute someone who is innocent, if we haven't already done so.

Some Educational reading for you.

186 people sent to death row were eventually exonerated.

20 people who were executed have had their guilt questioned.

Blacks are 300% more likely to commit murder than whites in America. Yet white liberals like yourself want to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist.

Maybe it is time to stop pretending and honestly address the problem? Or do you prefer the alternative of blacks continuing to kill blacks in huge numbers?

I'm fine with addressing the problem. The problems are - Gun Proliferation, Drug Addiction, Mental Illness, Poverty and Racism.

All of these problems are made a lot worse by the racial inequities in our society.

A poor black addict is likely to resort to crime, while an affluent white addict is likely to get rehab.
A poor black mentally ill person is likely to deteriorate mentally and self-medicate, while a white person with mental issues is likely to get treatment.

You get the idea... or maybe you don't because you think it's all too clever to call yourself "Welfare queen" and put a picture of an obese black woman as an avi...

Then please Explain how and why a white kid shooting three white men trying to kill him, is considered a “white supremacist”????

You mean the kid who showed up with a gun to a black lives matter rally, and had expressed his desire to shoot people before he got there, and hung out with the Racist Proud Boys when he was out on bail?.

1643545321825.png

Forum List

Back