Six People Have died Of The Virus In Washington State

Are left wingers blaming Trump for not securing the border?
Doubtful, as the experts say travel bans are not effective against pandemics.

The person you replied to really doesn't know what's going on.

None of this is coming from our borders. Securing the border won't stop this. It's not coming from Canada, South America or Central America.

It came from citizens of this nation coming back from areas that had the virus. It also came from citizens of this nation returning from a cruise ship that had the virus.

trump's CDC didn't issue proper instructions to prevent people from being infected while treating those infected people.

What does that far right radical extremist think should happen? Deny American citizens the right to come home?

These people are bringing issues into this that don't have anything to do with this.

All in an effort to deflect from the problem and the fact that trump gutted the CDC and completely closed the department that handles these problems which left incompetent people at the CDC who didn't know what they were doing.

I retained several expert arborist to opine about the effect of me throwing snowballs at my Oak tree in January and how that effects the flowering season in the spring
Their resumes were long on the matter and it took a while for them to get to me
In the end their detailed reports all revealed no difference in any case.

No vaccine is needed. I haven't taken a flu shot since about 1970 or so when I started refusing them in the AF. Every damn time I got the shot I got the flu that year but if left alone it usually skips me. Not always but usually. They don't know diddly squat shit about virus infections and still can't cure so much as a common head cold. You should quit being so susceptible to having smoke blown up your ass and start looking at who profits from what.

I refused them in the AF in 73, last one. Remember them fukin guns they shot us up with? Don't flinch.

69 shot and killed, and 285 shot and wounded in Chicago just within the last two months. And that's just one city.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

I wonder how many died of drug overdose in San Fagcisco last week? Or how many slipped on shit on the sidewalk and broke a hip or something.
It is not the absolute numbers of cases that concern healthcare officials. It's the rate of increase in cases and the ease of transmission coupled with the fact that we have no antiviral treatment and no vaccine in sight.

No vaccine is needed. I haven't taken a flu shot since about 1970 or so when I started refusing them in the AF. Every damn time I got the shot I got the flu that year but if left alone it usually skips me. Not always but usually. They don't know diddly squat shit about virus infections and still can't cure so much as a common head cold. You should quit being so susceptible to having smoke blown up your ass and start looking at who profits from what.
You didnt get the flu from a vaccine. It may have given you the EFFECTS of the flu, or you got another strai , but you can't get the flu from the flu vaccine

Last edited:
69 shot and killed, and 285 shot and wounded in Chicago just within the last two months. And that's just one city.

I wonder how many died of drug overdose in San Fagcisco last week? Or how many slipped on shit on the sidewalk and broke a hip or something.
It is not the absolute numbers of cases that concern healthcare officials. It's the rate of increase in cases and the ease of transmission coupled with the fact that we have no antiviral treatment and no vaccine in sight.

Tou didnt get the flu from a vaccine. It may have given you the EFFECTS of the flu, or you got another strai , but you can't get the flu from the flu vaccine
Oh but it’s such a swell rumor

See what libs do is they cannot refute a point based on the reality of the merit so they offer up a lie and seek to have the lie refuted
We know that and dont play that

You all craft up experts for every silly issue you try and sell
"You all"

I.e., educated people

And they "craft themselves up" by studying in their fields for years. Do you think they care if some uneducated slob like you thinks he knows more?

Yes, check what the experts say. It's unanimous: travel bans are not effective.

Tou didnt get the flu from a vaccine. It may have given you the EFFECTS of the flu, or you got another strai , but you can't get the flu from the flu vaccine
Oh but it’s such a swell rumor
lol.

Yeah, the CDC tracks this stuff just cuz.

Vaccine adverse event - Wikipedia
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, while "[a]ny vaccine can cause side effects",[12] most side effects are minor, primarily including sore arms or a mild fever.[12] Immunization safety is taken very seriously by the scientific community, with constant monitoring of a number of data sources looking for patterns of adverse events.[13]...

Controversies in this area revolve around the question of whether the risks of adverse events following immunization outweigh the benefits of preventing infectious disease. In rare cases immunizations can cause serious adverse effects, such as gelatin measles-mumps-rubella vaccine (MMR) causing anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction.[14] Allegations particularly focus on disorders claimed to be caused by the MMR vaccine and thiomersal, a preservative used in vaccines routinely given to U.S. infants prior to 2001. Current scientific evidence does not support claims of vaccines causing the various disorders cited in the claims.[15][16]

The debate is complicated by misconceptions around the recording and reporting of adverse events by anti-vaccination activists.[17]

The oral polio vaccine (OPV) is unusual in that it contains a live attenuated virus that can be excreted leading, under-vaccinated communities, to secondary infection.[18] Since 2000, more than 10 billion doses of OPV have been administered to nearly 3 billion children worldwide. During that time, 24 vaccine-derived polio outbreaks occurred in 21 countries, resulting in fewer than 760 cases.[18] Polio vaccine was also involved in the only large-scale outbreak of vaccine induced disease, in the Cutter incident. It is likely that polio will not be eradicated until OPV is fully replaced with inactivated vaccines.[19]....

It's hard to get a vaccine or treatment from a virus that makes no antibodies.

All old folks in a nursing home who were already standing on death's doorstep.
Yep, population control
The death toll is increasing.

I hope its doesn't get much higher.

3 more people die from virus in Washington state
I have TOO MANY tabs to link in a chronological order now
I can do that another time, I'm just going to start linking...

THERE NEEDS TO BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
FACING WHO DIRECTORS AND CHINA'S GOVERNMENT
OUR OWN CDC HAS A LOT OF ANSWERING TO DO

WHO Statement Regarding Cluster of Pneumonia Cases in Wuhan, China

Jan 9, 2020/statement/China

Chinese authorities have made a preliminary determination of a novel (or new) coronavirus, identified in a hospitalized person with pneumonia in Wuhan. Chinese investigators conducted gene sequencing of the virus, using an isolate from one positive patient sample. Preliminary identification of a novel virus in a short period of time is a notable achievement and demonstrates China’s increased capacity to manage new outbreaks.

Initial information about the cases of pneumonia in Wuhan provided by Chinese authorities last week
(So, according to this statement released by WHO
and listing China as the source of information,
China informed WHO a week prior to this statement dated 1/9
The market was closed on the first and WHO was involved by then
They were informed on the 29th December,
This is the FIRST release from WHO addressing the virus, 1/9

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses with some causing less-severe disease, such as the common cold, and others more severe disease such as MERS and SARS. Some transmit easily from person to person, while others do not. According to Chinese authorities, the virus in question can cause severe illness in some patients and does not transmit readily between people.
(WE ALREADY KNOW THATS A LIE)

China has strong public health capacities and resources to respond and manage respiratory disease outbreaks. In addition to treating the patients in care and isolating new cases as they may be identified,
(damage control)

The preliminary determination of a novel virus will assist authorities in other countries to conduct disease detection and response.
(Again, damage control....they ALREADY KNEW
shit was out of control, they let this fester for a month
and have been lying ever since, which I'll show you)

WHO does not recommend any specific measures for travellers. WHO advises against the application of any travel or trade restrictions on China based on the information currently available.

Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China

(Gene sequencing data confirming nc)

All patients with suspected 2019-nCoV were admitted to a designated hospital in Wuhan. We prospectively collected and analysed data on patients with laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection by real-time RT-PCR and next-generation sequencing. Data were obtained with standardised data collection forms shared by WHO and the International Severe Acute Respiratory and Emerging Infection Consortium from electronic medical records.
(so, it wasn't 1 patient sample used in gene sequencing
ALL 41/59 that tested positive, im not going to c/p entire study,
follow link read...WHO/ISAREIC where already aware
what was unfolding by way of the Data they were sharing...
its a database for infectious diseases to narrow down faster)

By Jan 2, 2020, 41 admitted hospital patients had been identified as having laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection. Most of the infected patients were men (30 [73%] of 41); less than half had underlying diseases (13 [32%]), including diabetes (eight [20%]), hypertension (six [15%]), and cardiovascular disease (six [15%]). Median age was 49·0 years (IQR 41·0–58·0). 27 (66%) of 41 patients had been exposed to Huanan seafood market. One family cluster was found. Common symptoms at onset of illness were fever (40 [98%] of 41 patients), cough (31 [76%]), and myalgia or fatigue (18 [44%]); less common symptoms were sputum production (11 [28%] of 39), headache (three [8%] of 38), haemoptysis (two [5%] of 39), and diarrhoea (one [3%] of 38). Dyspnoea developed in 22 (55%) of 40 patients (median time from illness onset to dyspnoea 8·0 days [IQR 5·0–13·0]). 26 (63%) of 41 patients had lymphopenia. All 41 patients had pneumonia with abnormal findings on chest CT. Complications included acute respiratory distress syndrome (12 [29%]), RNAaemia (six [15%]), acute cardiac injury (five [12%]) and secondary infection (four [10%]). 13 (32%) patients were admitted to an ICU and six (15%) died. Compared with non-ICU patients, ICU patients had higher plasma levels of IL2, IL7, IL10, GSCF, IP10, MCP1, MIP1A, and TNFα.
(6 people had ALREADY DIED by Jan 2,)

We reviewed clinical charts, nursing records, laboratory findings, and chest x-rays for all patients with laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection who were reported by the local health authority. The admission data of these patients was from Dec 16, 2019, to Jan 2, 2020.

The symptom onset date of the first patient identified was Dec 1, 2019. None of his family members developed fever or any respiratory symptoms. No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases. The first fatal case, who had continuous exposure to the market, was admitted to hospital because of a 7-day history of fever, cough, and dyspnoea. 5 days after illness onset, his wife, a 53-year-old woman who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalised in the isolation ward.
(Virus was present in November, again 1st fatal case 6 total
was BEFORE Jan 2)

China reports 1st death from new type of coronavirus

JANUARY 11, 2020

BEIJING (AP) — Health authorities in a central Chinese city on Saturday reported the country’s first death from a new type of coronavirus,
(LIE)

The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission said seven other people were in critical condition among a total of 41 who were suffering from pneumonia caused by a “preliminarily determined new type of coronavirus” as of Friday. That was down from the earlier figure of 59. The others were in stable condition and at least two had been released from a hospital.
(FUCKING LIE, THEY HAD BEEN SAYING SINCE JAN 3 THERE
WERE NO NEW CASES, ILL LINK TO THAT TOO,
BY JAN 11 THERE WERE AT THE VERY LEAST 200-400 CASES)

More to follow

See what libs do is they cannot refute a point based on the reality of the merit so they offer up a lie and seek to have the lie refuted
We know that and dont play that
What lie do you refer to?
The lie that it’s been stated that the virus was a hoax
What has been said is that the emphasis on it and desire to create panic over it as the ender of mankind was completely disproportionate to reality

Forum List

Back