Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

When do rights and laws go into effect for children?

When they turn "legal age"?

Kids don't comprehend laws and rights, and really can't understand them until they go through enough school to understand the basic concepts of these things in order to know why they were created and why they exist.

So can an underage kid really have rights? Isn't it the parents full responsibility what their kids say and do? That IS their job after all. They accepted FULL responsibility when they decided to bang one out, and should be held accountable for everything their little monstrosities do and say.

I will not play your fucked up game.
Because you’re a scared little bitch. Yea, I know.

You’ve spent all this time desperately avoiding a simple answer to a simple question. It would have been easier to just answer by now but unfortunately for you, you’re a scared little bitch.

Because you’re a scared little bitch. Yea, I know.

You’ve spent all this time desperately avoiding a simple answer to a simple question. It would have been easier to just answer by now but unfortunately for you, you’re a scared little bitch.
Dumbass you left this out
Dumbass I answered your first question anything else is your speculative opinion.

Dumbass you left this out
Dumbass I answered your first question anything else is your speculative opinion.
Right. You answered the first question and then you ran away like a scared little bitch over the second question.

All this time you’ve spent whining instead of answering is truly pathetic. Quit being such a pussy.

Right. You answered the first question and then you ran away like a scared little bitch over the second question.

All this time you’ve spent whining instead of answering is truly pathetic. Quit being such a pussy.
Your question is based on speculation and opinion. What does the law say?

a rational one does if they so choose too,,
You can't be rational and claim you're something that you aren't and then say you defend the U.S. Constitution. You would also have to support the rule of law. Something an anarchist could never do.

Forum List

Back