Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

One thing you say you support the constitution
In anarchy there is no constitution no rule of law. You can't claim to be an anarchist and support the rule of law. It's like tits on a bull.

you keep leaving out the rational part,,

maybe you should ask me what I mean by that part instead of telling me what I think??

Your question is based on speculation and opinion. What does the law say?
The law says misdemeanor. I’d like it to be increased to felony. Would you approve of this change?

Simple question.

This is the part where you throw your little bitch-fit and desperately try to avoid answering such a simple question. Go on. Let’s see you throw your bitch-fit to avoid answering such a scary question.

you keep leaving out the rational part,,

maybe you should ask me what I mean by that part instead of telling me what I think??
You can't be a rational person and claim to be an anarchist and say you support the Constitution and the rule of law.

The law says misdemeanor. I’d like it to be increased to felony. Would you approve of this change?

Simple question.

This is the part where you throw your little bitch-fit and desperately try to avoid answering such a simple question. Go on. Let’s see you throw your bitch-fit to avoid answering such a scary question.
The law says it's a misdemeanor. the end
You don't like the law lobby to have it changed.

The law says it's a misdemeanor. the end
You don't like the law lobby to have it changed.
I’m aware of that. I’m asking if you would approve of that change or not.

Look at you squirm like the little bitch you are. Just as I predicted.

Go on. Let’s see you avoid answering again. Dance for me you little bitch.

I’m aware of that. I’m asking if you would approve of that change or not.

Look at you squirm like the little bitch you are. Just as I predicted.

Go on. Let’s see you avoid answering again. Dance for me you little bitch.
You're aware of the law anything else is speculation and opinion .

You're aware of the law anything else is speculation and opinion .
I can answer the question. Why can’t you?

Is it possibly because you’re a terrified little bitch? Are you afraid of forming your own opinion when your fellow conservatives aren’t instructing you on what you’re supposed to think?

Dance for me you little bitch.

And you can claim to be a billionaire but if you don't have the goods to backup the claim it's meaningless. Do you even know what anarchy is?

you already told me what anarchy is and I agreed thats what I believe,,
let me help you out on the question you wont ask,,
as an anachist I dont believe any person or group of people have the authority to govern over how I live my life,,
but because I am a rational person that realizes I am not the only mother fucker in the world I accept the constitution under its original intent as our governing document,,

rational anarchist,,,

I can answer the question. Why can’t you?

Is it possibly because you’re a terrified little bitch? Are you afraid of forming your own opinion when your fellow conservatives aren’t instructing you on what you’re supposed to think?

Dance for me you little bitch.
You can do as you like I don't answer opinion based speculative questions when you asked me should the mother be charged I said yes to the fullest extent of the law. You don't like the law have it changed.

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.
I thought you were referring to several thousand 6 year old drug pushers in slums.

… should the mother be charged I said yes to the fullest extent of the law. You don't like the law have it changed.
And if law were changed to include a more severe punishment, would you approve of this change?

Come here you little bitch. Come dance for me.

Says the little bitch who needed to be asked the same question about 20 times before finally answering.

I’m proud of you.
Pussy you got unhinged because I wouldn't play your fuckery game by your rules. I forced you to rephrase your question I won.

Forum List

Back