Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

It’s called an opinion. I’m asking you for your opinion but you’re too much of a pussy to answer.

Apparently you’re too stupid to think for yourself.
No it's called speculative opinion. Dumbass I've answered your question
You then added another question which was speculative fucking idiot. No wonder 2aguy is ignoring your troll ass.

Dumbass I've answered your question…
No, you didn’t answer the question. I asked you if you would be ok with raising the penalty for these kinds of crimes and you’ve been avoiding it like the little bitch you are.

How about you try answering this time you little bitch? Look at how you guys try to squirm away when simple questions make you uncomfortable.

Isn’t that right you little bitch?

No, you didn’t answer the question. I asked you if you would be ok with raising the penalty for these kinds of crimes and you’ve been avoiding it like the little bitch you are.

How about you try answering this time you little bitch? Look at how you guys try to squirm away when simple questions make you uncomfortable.

you should really save yourself and not discuss anything with this idiot,,

Yes moron I did you asked should the mother be charged I said YES in accordance with the law. You then inserted your speculative question.

Yes moron I did you asked should the mother be charged I said YES in accordance with the law. You then inserted your speculative question.
And you keep running from that question.

Now why is that you little bitch? Big scary question too much for you little bitch ass to answer on your own?

I’ve never seen a more desperate attempt to avoid something so minor. It’s just a harmless little question that terrifies your little bitch ass.

Are you going to answer this time? Probably not. You’re too scared to think for yourself.

And you keep running from that question.

Now why is that you little bitch? Big scary question too much for you little bitch ass to answer on your own?

I’ve never seen a more desperate attempt to avoid something so minor. It’s just a harmless little question that terrifies your little bitch ass.

Are you going to answer this time? Probably not. You’re too scared to think for yourself.
I've told you to stop asking speculative questions you need to rephrase it.

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.
You're a blatant liar, and a pos.

I've told you to stop asking speculative questions you need to rephrase it.
I’ve rephrased it. You’re still too much of a little bitch to answer it.

Would you be ok with more severe penalties for instances like this? I would. I can answer the question. I’m not a little bitch.

You can’t answer the question. You’re a scared little bitch.

Would you be ok with more severe penalties for instances like this? I would. I can answer the question. I’m not a little bitch.

gay howler cropped.jpg

Allowing children access to firearms should be included in statues concerning the abuse and neglect of children:

“B. 1. Any parent, guardian, or other person responsible for the care of a child under the age of 18 whose willful act or omission in the care of such child was so gross, wanton, and culpable as to show a reckless disregard for human life is guilty of a Class 6 felony.”

Allowing a child access to a firearm is clearly a reckless disregard for human life, with a felony conviction and the parent rendered a prohibited person.

Dumbass I answered your first question anything else is your speculative opinion. I will not play your fucked up game.

Allowing children access to firearms should be included in statues concerning the abuse and neglect of children:

“B. 1. Any parent, guardian, or other person responsible for the care of a child under the age of 18 whose willful act or omission in the care of such child was so gross, wanton, and culpable as to show a reckless disregard for human life is guilty of a Class 6 felony.”

Allowing a child access to a firearm is clearly a reckless disregard for human life, with a felony conviction and the parent rendered a prohibited person.
Now Mr. No nothing is speculating what the law should be. The mother should be charged with what the current law says she should be charged with. Not what you believe it should be. You think it should be more lobby to have it changed. That's what a Republic is all about

Forum List

Back