Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

What are you fishing for? she deserves what the law mandates.
Last time I checked, the law mandates a misdemeanor if it’s found that she didn’t secure the gun.

I’m asking if you agree with this punishment or if you think the punishment should be more severe for a person who allows their child to access their gun and shoot someone.

No you haven't proven anything
Children have the rights of a prisoner they have nothing more.
The second amendment states that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Are you saying you’re ok with infringing the right of some people bearing arms?

yes I have and why you keep ignoring my points and go off in some lame direction that has nothing to do with human rights,,
When did you disprove the fact children only have the rights of a prisoner? When did it become allowable for children to come and go freely without supervision? When did you prove parents aren't held accountable for the actions of their children?

When did you disprove the fact children only have the rights of a prisoner? When did it become allowable for children to come and go freely without supervision? When did you prove parents aren't held accountable for the actions of their children?
when have you ever talked about human rights?? youve only talked about priviledges that are not rights,,

Last time I checked, the law mandates a misdemeanor if it’s found that she didn’t secure the gun.

I’m asking if you agree with this punishment or if you think the punishment should be more severe for a person who allows their child to access their gun and shoot someone.
And what did I say? What ever the law mandates. A pieces of shit fascist believe they are the soul authority on what is law. They want to make it up as the crime happens. If it's not in the law I don't give a shit about it.

Prisoners have human rights children have human rights neither have anymore rights than the other.
no prisoners' dont have all their human rights while they are in custody,,

are you ever going to go through the list of rights listed in the bill of rights and explain in detail how children dont have those rights??

no prisoners' dont have all their human rights while they are in custody,,

are you ever going to go through the list of rights listed in the bill of rights and explain in detail how children dont have those rights??
Prisoners have human rights
Children don't.
In an anarchy you don't have rights mr anarchist

Prisoners have human rights
Children don't.
In an anarchy you don't have rights mr anarchist
youre the only one saying someone doesnt have rights,,

still waiting for you to go through the stated rights in the constitution and explain how children dont have those rights,,

Forum List

Back