Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

Yes you have and everytime change what your arguing.
no I didnt,, my argument has and is that minors have all the rights we have and you claim they dont,,

as for rape,, a prisoner can be raped and not be allowed to press charges and get a lawyer where a minor can,, thats just one of many ways your claim is wrong,,

So I heard on NPR that it was mom‘s gun. It was legally purchased.

Now they’re trying to determine if the gun was unsecured, which is a misdemeanor.

I can’t help wanting to respond to this. If the 6-year-old was able to get the gun, then it was unsecured. Additionally, mom deserves much more than a misdemeanor.
ckjvxcui05ba1.png

no I didnt,, my argument has and is that minors have all the rights we have and you claim they dont,,

as for rape,, a prisoner can be raped and not be allowed to press charges and get a lawyer where a minor can,, thats just one of many ways your claim is wrong,,
Yes you have changed your position. Mine has been the same thing. Children and prisoners have the same rights at one time you said 3 year old don't have rights then you bring up religion .
The government can't make children do anything without parental approval. Parents are held accountable for the actions of the child not the opposite

Yes you have changed your position. Mine has been the same thing. Children and prisoners have the same rights at one time you said 3 year old don't have rights then you bring up religion .
The government can't make children do anything without parental approval. Parents are held accountable for the actions of the child not the opposite
first thing HItler did was take away the peoples guns....how did that work out for the jews and millions of others

liar liar pants on fire,,,

your first claim was that 6 yr olds dont have any rights and then switched to they have the same rights a prisoners,,

I have repeatedly shown how that is wrong under both narratives with detailed facts that you keep ignoring,,

Because of Floridas lax gun laws, they will have to
Chicago had draconian gun laws up to just recently and the bad guys had plenty of guns.

Of course you will say that is becasue of states like Florida.

However if drug smugglers can bring tons of marijuana into our nation, it would be easy to smuggle firearms too. So even if you were able to ban and confiscate all firearms in civilian hands by waving a magic wand, guns would be smuggled in starting the very next day. They likely would not be just semiautomatic firearms but many would be real military fully automatic weapons.

Beat the lil kid's ass (right in front of his momma and daddy if she knows who it is) until he can't sit down without a pillow and must sleep on his stomach. Prosecute parents, and/or adults in the kid's house for not securing weapons, and ban them all (including the little kid from ever owning fire arms.
That almost seems like an abridgement of rights.

Almost.

So even if you were able to ban and confiscate all firearms in civilian hands by waving a magic wand, guns would be smuggled in starting the very next day. They likely would not be just semiautomatic firearms but many would be real military fully automatic weapons.
The difference is they could then be confiscated on sight.

The difference is they could then be confiscated on sight.
Since the early 1970s I have been reading articles in gun magazines about how to store firearms and ammo in underground caches.

Ever wonder why people who owned a large collection of guns are still buying more?

Those guns will not be in sight until there is a real need. We are not at that stage yet and hopefully never will be.

You can even buy tubes on Amazon so you can store your guns underground.

Amazon product ASIN B06XGZJNHJ

while millions of lives are saved every year from guns,,,

All this arguing over guns, when in reality, our schools are a wasteland of no discipline whatsoever. Unparented kids with no discipline at school. And here we are.

But you know--groomer teachers. Let's obsess on that

All this arguing over guns, when in reality, our schools are a wasteland of no discipline whatsoever. Unparented kids with no discipline at school. And here we are.

But you know--groomer teachers. Let's obsess on that
There are plenty of groomer teachers that you are trying to ignore

Forum List

Back