Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

the 6 year old brat did not have a right to shoot his teacher . period. last i knew he was in police custody. and his parents are in big trouble. there is no excuse to not know your 6 year old or any age child is running around with a gun. its parents job to know what is all going on with your child.

the ones listed in the bill of rights I keep asking you to comment on,,,

tell me oh great one,, this law on voting rights,, does it have an age limit in it?? yes it does

so why do you keep bringing up 3 yr olds when the law specifically excludes them??

You asked about rights not granted to minors

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So, does a 4 year old have freedom of religion? Can they join a church or cult independent of their parents?

:lol:

Does a 5 year old have free speech? Can they say what they please to parents and teachers? The back of my hand says "no"

Can a 7 year old run newspaper articles about the horrors of their parents and teachers without permission from parents? :lmao:

Can a 2 year old picket the local pre-school independent of their parents?

Dude, your position is just silly. You got in a fight with bigrebnc1775 - and you're just wrong. Be man enough to admit it.

this what blacks tech their kids . its ok to kill whites and disrespect your teachers and ant authority figure.

That would be my guess in this case. It's not just some black parents teaching children this, it's popular media and the democrat party too.

You asked about rights not granted to minors

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So, does a 4 year old have freedom of religion? Can they join a church or cult independent of their parents?

:lol:

Does a 5 year old have free speech? Can they say what they please to parents and teachers? The back of my hand says "no"

Can a 7 year old run newspaper articles about the horrors of their parents and teachers without permission from parents? :lmao:

Can a 2 year old picket the local pre-school independent of their parents?

Dude, your position is just silly. You got in a fight with bigrebnc1775 - and you're just wrong. Be man enough to admit it.
the 1st A isnt about what a person can do but about what the government cant do,,

a simple reading should tell you that,,

when you can specify which right in our constitution you are talking about and explain how minors dont have that right I will be pleased to help you,, until then I got nothing for you,,
I have specifically told you that prisoners and children have the same rights. BOTH must be supervised

I have specifically told you that prisoners and children have the same rights. BOTH must be supervised
telling me doesnt mean shit,, I can tell you that frogs could fly and it doesnt mean they can,,

prisoners have gone through due process to loose their rights,, when did minors go through that??

are you saying a minor doesnt have a 4th A rights and can be stopped and searched for no reason?? or that the government can pass a law and force a minor into a specific religion??

the ones listed in the bill of rights I keep asking you to comment on,,,

tell me oh great one,, this law on voting rights,, does it have an age limit in it?? yes it does

so why do you keep bringing up 3 yr olds when the law specifically excludes them??
So you agree children only have the rights of a prisoner

telling me doesnt mean shit,, I can tell you that frogs could fly and it doesnt mean they can,,

prisoners have gone through due process to loose their rights,, when did minors go through that??

are you saying a minor doesnt have a 4th A rights and can be stopped and searched for no reason??
No they don't have a right to privacy that's why teachers can inspect lockers and backpacks without a warrant.

Forum List

Back