Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

who owns those lockers??

cant help but notice you changes the contrext of my comment to give a false narrative,, you leftist are all the same,,
Who owner a rented house? The land lord but to search the dwelling a warrant is needed.
Lockers contain the belongings of the child still no right to privacy.

Who owner a rented house? The land lord but to search the dwelling a warrant is needed.
Lockers contain the belongings of the child still no right to privacy.
a rented house has a contract that puts that house under the control of the person renting it,,, not the case with a school locker,,

No it's not trying not spraying something trying to dodge.
you never answered,, can the government pass a law and force a minor into a specific religion,, or be stopped on the street and searched for no reason??
how about a lawyer?? are they entitled to a lawyer??

that and so many other things you dodged so far,, why is that??

you never answered,, can the government pass a law and force a minor into a specific religion,, or be stopped on the street and searched for no reason??
how about a lawyer?? are they entitled to a lawyer??

that and so many other things you dodged so far,, why is that??
Only if the parental guardian gives their ok.

Only if the parental guardian gives their ok.
so if a child has been sexually abused by his parents he needs their permission to get a lawyer to protect himself??

something about that just doesnt seem right,,

not sure you know this but in most contested divorces where custody is at play the courts assign a lawyer for the minor child regardless of what the parents say,,

nice try but just another fail on your part,,

So I heard on NPR that it was mom‘s gun. It was legally purchased.

Now they’re trying to determine if the gun was unsecured, which is a misdemeanor.

I can’t help wanting to respond to this. If the 6-year-old was able to get the gun, then it was unsecured. Additionally, mom deserves much more than a misdemeanor.

so if a child has been sexually abused by his parents he needs their permission to get a lawyer to protect himself??

something about that just doesnt seem right,,

not sure you know this but in most contested divorces where custody is at play the courts assign a lawyer for the minor child regardless of what the parents say,,

nice try but just another fail on your part,,
Prisoners can't be sexually abused
You keep moving the goal post and everytime run into that prisoner equivalence

Prisoners can't be sexually abused
You keep moving the goal post and everytime run into that prisoner equivalence
I'm talking about minors not prisoners,, its you thats moving the goal posts,,

now I showed where your comment was wrong about a minor needing a parents permission to get a lawyer,, why are you ignoring that??

I'm talking about minors not prisoners,, its you thats moving the goal posts,,

now I showed where your comment was wrong about a minor needing a parents permission to get a lawyer,, why are you ignoring that??
Minors and prisoners have the same rights
Minors can't do anything without their guardians approval.

Forum List

Back