Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

Such as the right to vote.

Do you support 3 year olds voting?

I already did..

Do you support 3 year olds voting?

Voting is a right.

Difference between a "right" and a privilege.

A right is something you could do if there were no government.

Speech cannot be granted, only infringed. Absent government, you can say what you want.

Voting is what societies going back to tribal levels have done - without government, all can vote.

So why do we restrict the right to vote to only those who have reached the age of majority?
I guess you didnt realize voting is a law granting voting priviledges to citizens over the age of 18,,

so why youre bringing that up here eludes me,,

no if you want to talk about human rights as stated in the B of R's then we can have a rational discussion,,

but since youre a typical leftist that hates the constitution I dont see you ever doing that,,

I guess you didnt realize voting is a law granting voting priviledges to citizens over the age of 18,,

so why youre bringing that up here eludes me,,

no if you want to talk about human rights as stated in the B of R's then we can have a rational discussion,,

but since youre a typical leftist that hates the constitution I dont see you ever doing that,,

Voting is not a privilege, voting is a right.

Oh, and I'm significantly to the right of you.

And you know it.

Voting is not a privilege, voting is a right.

Oh, and I'm significantly to the right of you.

And you know it.
granted to people over 18 ,,,

tell me what is it about the constitution that scares you so much??

since I am an anarchist you cant be further right than me,,
and you hating the constitution puts you on the authoritarian left,,

granted to people over 18 ,,,

tell me what is it about the constitution that scares you so much??

since I am an anarchist you cant be further right than me,,
and you hating the constitution puts you on the authoritarian left,,

If you are an anarchist - you oppose the Constitution and the rule of law.

What is wrong with you? You used to be a good poster.....

If you are an anarchist - you oppose the Constitution and the rule of law.

What is wrong with you? You used to be a good poster.....
sorry,, I am a rational anarchist thats accepted the constitution under its original intent,,,

you on the other hand in this discussion have ran away from and twisted what rights are and why the constitution is what protects rights,,
why is that??

sorry,, I am a rational anarchist thats accepted the constitution under its original intent,,,

Then you are not an anarchist.

Learn what the word means.

you on the other hand in this discussion have ran away from and twisted what rights are and why the constitution is what protects rights,,
why is that??

The only one who ran is you, do you support the right to vote for 3 year olds?

How about the right to buy real property?

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.

Ah, a blue city. How did I know?

LOL. You LOVE it.

not true,, my guess is you know that and why you refuse to be specific on anything and only make generalizations instead of being specific,,
Stop dodging and reread what is posted. So tell me exactly what rights a prisoner has that children don't have? Children aren't free to go as they please nor are prisoners they are to be supervised SE as prisoners. So exactly what rights do children have that prisoners don't have?

Then you are not an anarchist.

Learn what the word means.

The only one who ran is you, do you support the right to vote for 3 year olds?

How about the right to buy real property?
voting isnt a human right,,,

I didnt run from anything and you arent the one that decides for me what I am or am not,,

again why do you keep ignoring the human rights stated in the constitution??

Stop dodging and reread what is posted. So tell me exactly what rights a prisoner has that children don't have? Children aren't free to go as they please nor are prisoners they are to be supervised SE as prisoners. So exactly what rights do children have that prisoners don't have?
when you can specify which right in our constitution you are talking about and explain how minors dont have that right I will be pleased to help you,, until then I got nothing for you,,

What human rights did I ignore?

You're very angry, but not very articulate.
the ones listed in the bill of rights I keep asking you to comment on,,,

tell me oh great one,, this law on voting rights,, does it have an age limit in it?? yes it does

so why do you keep bringing up 3 yr olds when the law specifically excludes them??

Forum List

Back