Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.
The thing is, anyone below the age of 18 in the UK can't own a shotgun. They can own/use a shotgun with a certificate and in the presence of an adult. What that means is, shotguns have to be locked in a secure cabinet when not in use, and ammo in a separate cabinet. Only the adult is allowed to have the keys and know the whereabouts of them. If the 6 year needs to use the gun, they are supervised by the adult. What this does is, the 6 year old can't go to school and shoot his/her teacher.

Anyone who's stupid enough not to comprehend this means they're unsuitable to own firearms/shotguns and not suitable to breed kids

The thing is, anyone below the age of 18 in the UK can't own a shotgun. They can own/use a shotgun with a certificate and in the presence of an adult. What that means is, shotguns have to be locked in a secure cabinet when not in use, and ammo in a separate cabinet. Only the adult is allowed to have the keys and know the whereabouts of them. If the 6 year needs to use the gun, they are supervised by the adult. What this does is, the 6 year old can't go to school and shoot his/her teacher.

Anyone who's stupid enough not to comprehend this means they're unsuitable to own firearms/shotguns and not suitable to breed kids
My first Handgun ( Chrome late 1940s 22 Revolver ) when I was 11 in 1970
And first Rifle ( WW1 French Labelle Carbine ) Same year

My first Handgun ( Chrome late 1940s 22 Revolver ) when I was 11 in 1970
And first Rifle ( WW1 French Labelle Carbine ) Same year
Back then, we used shotguns at that age, then the laws changed where we can still use them at that age, but supervised.

If the 6 year old was supervised, would the teacher have been shot? If guns are used willy billy under the 2nd Amendment, would the teacher have been shot by a 6 year old?

So under both systems, regulations v willy nilly, the 6 yr old could still shoot a gun, but a teacher being shot with gun regulations is vastly reduced, if not zero, assuming the adult is responsible. But there again, a willy billy system allows irresponsible adults to own and use guns.

So are gun nuts for safe firearm use? If so, how do they make sure the person using them is adequately safe, competent, and suitable?

What consequences do you give a 6 year old?
I cant say because I dont have the information that the authorities and the lib news media have

It would be reckless and almost criminal to release him from custody for many years to come

I cant say because I dont have the information that the authorities and the lib news media have

It would be reckless and almost criminal to release him from custody for many years to come

Do they have Electric Chairs for 6 Year Olds?
Little blue ones for boys and little pink ones for girls?

Do they have Electric Chairs for 6 Year Olds?
Little blue ones for boys and little pink ones for girls?
You are peddling claptrap

In your world do they execute attempted murderers?

If so we dont in the real world the rest of us live in

You're the moron that said there aren't any laws protecting school kids.
:auiqs.jpg:
A Mass Killer is going to walk up to a school and say…….Wait a minute, this is against the law

That is why we need to arm those 6 year olds

Because they will run away…just like Parkland and the Uvalde Police

We can only trust nasty 6 year olds
whats this WE shit?? you got a mouse in your pocket??

guess you havent heard about the dozen or more times they didnt run away and stopped the shooter??

at least youre not pushing for more gun laws that dont work,,

Forum List

Back