Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

why is itt so hard for you to just go through the basic rights and explain how minors dont have them??
Why are parents charged with child abuse because a child was expressing what you call their rights? Because they don't have rights if adults

Why are parents charged with child abuse because a child was expressing what you call their rights? Because they don't have rights if adults
why is it so hard to just go through the first seven rights and explain how minors dont have those rights??

I did it for you and you just ignored it,,

Our Constitution says nothing about not allowing 6 year olds to have guns

Shall not be infringed

The right to Bear Arms shall not be INFRINGED!

The altercation was between a 6-year-old, the student, who did have the firearm, and the teacher, and then a round was fired," the chief said.

The teacher, a woman in her 30s, was hospitalized, officials said.

“Her injuries are still considered life-threatening, but there was some improvement in the last update that we got,” the chief said Friday evening.

The chief said the 6-year-old boy will not be identified because of his age.
9 year olds in the UK have shotgun licences. I hope the US are catching up

why is it so hard to just go through the first seven rights and explain how minors dont have those rights??

I did it for you and you just ignored it,,
What you're trying to do is irrelevant because if it was relevant children wouldn't have to petition the courts to be emancipated from their parents before they are 18. If what you are trying to argue was relevant, parents wouldn't be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Children have the same rights as a prisoner the child's custodian has charge over them and can be held accountable for the actions of the child. Not the way adults with rights are treated.

What you're trying to do is irrelevant because if it was relevant children wouldn't have to petition the courts to be emancipated from their parents before they are 18. If what you are trying to argue was relevant, parents wouldn't be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Children have the same rights as a prisoner the child's custodian has charge over them and can be held accountable for the actions of the child. Not the way adults with rights are treated.
why is it irrelevant for you to go through our basic rights and explain how they dont apply to a minor??

or are you saying minors can be jailed or executed without due process or maybe enslaved??
I have a longer list of how our rights apply to them so if you would give me one that doesnt??

WOW I just explained why your argument is irrelevant. Why do they custody battles for children in courts
no you didnt ,, you made irrelevant comments to the facts that minors have the same rights as adults,,

no you can try and prove me wrong by going through a few of them for debate,,
that shouldnt be that hard if you are convinced youre right

no you didnt ,, you made irrelevant comments to the facts that minors have the same rights as adults,,

no you can try and prove me wrong by going through a few of them for debate,,
that shouldnt be that hard if you are convinced youre right
If children have more rights than prisoners do why do they have custody battles between parents for who takes custody?

If children have more rights than prisoners do why do they have custody battles between parents for who takes custody?
come on man!!!

just be specific how our stated rights dont apply to minors,,

I've given several examples and you ignore them and I have proven everyone youve made up wrong,,

come on man!!!

just be specific how our stated rights dont apply to minors,,

I've given several examples and you ignore them and I have proven everyone youve made up wrong,,
If children have adult rights why do they have custody battles in courts for who has custody? No such thing for custody of adult children now why is that?

Forum List

Back