Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

youre the only one saying someone doesnt have rights,,

still waiting for you to go through the stated rights in the constitution and explain how children dont have those rights,,
I'm the one that's staying children and prisoners have the same rights you're making gibberish just to argue for the sake of argument.

I am asking something.

What does “shall not be infringed” mean to you?
Rephrase your speculation in a question
Without moving the goal post. The second amendment doesn't have an application for children or prisoners

It's your speculation rephrase your question
I’m not speculating anything. I’m asking you something.

Currently the punishment for the mother in this case is a misdemeanor. If the law were changed to make this a felony, would you be ok with this change?

You can answer the question this time.

I'm the one that's staying children and prisoners have the same rights you're making gibberish just to argue for the sake of argument.
saying it doesnt mean shit,, I showed using the constitution and gave detailed specific reasons why youre wrong and you keep ignoring them and ranting about things that are nt human rights,,

I’m not speculating anything. I’m asking you something.

Currently the punishment for the mother in this case is a misdemeanor. If the law were changed to make this a felony, would you be ok with this change?

You can answer the question this time.
Yes you are making a speculation
I said the mother should be punished according to the law. You on the other hand like a fascist do not want the law applied you want tyranny

saying it doesnt mean shit,, I showed using the constitution and gave detailed specific reasons why youre wrong and you keep ignoring them and ranting about things that are nt human rights,,
It means more than your anarchist gibberish

Yes you are making a speculation
I said the mother should be punished according to the law.
And I asked you if you would be ok with a change to the punishment in that law. You keep running away from that simple question.

What’s the matter? Are you waiting on someone smarter than you to answer for you? You’re a big boy, you can think for yourself and answer it this time. It’s a very simple one. No need to be a spineless coward.

but not more than whats stated in the constitution that you keep ignoring,,
Moving the goal post
When you can't make a valid point on constitutional rights you move to human rights. Then when you fail to make a valid point on human rights you take it back to constitutional rights. Stop moving the goal post. Children and prisoners have the same rights.

And I asked you if you would be ok with a change to the punishment in that law. You keep running away from that simple question.

What’s the matter? Are you waiting on someone smarter than you to answer for you? You’re a big boy, you can think for yourself and answer it this time. It’s a very simple one. No need to be a spineless coward.
You're asking a question on a speculation dumbass

Moving the goal post
When you can't make a valid point on constitutional rights you move to human rights. Then when you fail to make a valid point on human rights you take it back to constitutional rights. Stop moving the goal post. Children and prisoners have the same rights.
no such thing as constitutional rights,, only human rights recognized and protected by the constitution,,

why do you refuse to talk about those and how children dont have them??

Translation: you’re too much of a pussy to answer a simple question.

That’s what I thought. Run along you little bitch. You‘re clearly waiting for someone else to tell you what you’re supposed to think.
You don't like the law have it changed but stop asking a question based on your speculation. If the law penality is a misdomener then that's what she should be charged with. If you believe it should be a felony push to have the law changed

no such thing as constitutional rights,, only human rights recognized and protected by the constitution,,

why do you refuse to talk about those and how children dont have them??
OMG which is your position human rights or constitutional rights?
but not more than whats stated in the constitution that you keep ignoring,,
Either way you lost.

I have always beeen talking about human rights listed in the constitution that you refuse to talk about,,

because you refuse means you lost not me,,
So have I but, prisoners and children have them they have nothing more. There are no human rights specified in the bill of rights or any of the amendments

Forum List

Back