Six year old exercises his Second Amendment rights

Current info on this case thew school searched hid bag but missed the gun. his mother claim it was secure the gun. but it wasnt if the kid got a hold of it. kids is supposed to have a parent or garden with him every day in schoo;l. he has thrown chairs, bullied other students and threatened to burn up a teacher read for yourself this kid is a nut. the parents and school are accountable for ignoring this.

Pussy you got unhinged because I wouldn't play your fuckery game by your rules. I forced you to rephrase your question I won.
You think you won after dodging the same question 20 times in a row before finally answering?

Lmao.

Thanks for finally answering. See, there was nothing for you to be so scared about.

You think you won after dodging the same question 20 times in a row before finally answering?

Lmao.

Thanks for finally answering. See, there was nothing for you to be so scared about.
Did I make the baby cry
cry-sad.gif

Pussy was forced to rephrase it's question.
So you were able to answer the question all along. Your “speculative opinion” bullshit was just your lame excuse to try to dodge the question.

Now why would you be trying to dodge the question? Perhaps because you’re a pussy.

So you were able to answer the question all along. Your “speculative opinion” bullshit was just your lame excuse to try to dodge the question.

Now why would you be trying to dodge the question? Perhaps because you’re a pussy.
Yep you were forced by me to rephrase your fuckery question of speculation

Forum List

Back