Skateboarder who defaced George Floyd statue in Union Square caught on video

The really cool thing is that the left and right can agree on something. See what was said about the Lee Statues?

They SHOULD NOT have been erected in the first place and should be torn down....that was the sentiment of the left.

The right has the same sentiment for the Floyd Statue.

Tear down that shitty statue of a shitty person.
It was also the sentiment of Lee not to erect the statue in the first place.

Not racist at all, Lesh. It's just that I don't feel that statues be erected of a
druggies/drug dealers, and I find that very offensive.. You being a bit slow, I hope I 'splained it well enough.
Not only that but these Floyd statures exist in the name of neosegregationist black racism. They are hate speech.

What is the problem here?

We are allowed to damage or destroy statues of those we dont like.

George Floyd is a felon. He threatened to kill a pregnant woman and was operating a motor vehicle while high on narcotics.

There needs to be more than paint thrown on it….it should be torn down!

Man, oh man, if the suspect is not a liberal plant to generate support for Mr. Floyd, then is he going to receive an unpleasant welcome from other inmates!

they aded breanna taylor and some other black dude. celebration of untiy . its a celebratiuon that it is ok to be a hood coming to a city near you.

Not racist at all, Lesh. It's just that I don't feel that statues be erected of
druggies/drug dealers, and I find that very offensive.. You being a bit slow, I hope I 'splained it well enough.

All the left know how to use in a discussion is RACIST!

That is the beginning, middle, and end of 99% of their debates.

Forum List

Back