Skateboarder who defaced George Floyd statue in Union Square caught on video

Liberal logic: Tear down the Lincoln, Washington and Jefferson statues and replace them with statues of George Floyd. What fucking idiots. What we have here, boys and girls, is the dumbest generation in world history.

Liberal logic: Tear down the Lincoln, Washington and Jefferson statues and replace them with statues of George Floyd. What fucking idiots. What we have here, boys and girls, is the dumbest generation in world history.
You are fooling yourself if you think 100 years from now people are just going to forget Washington and Jefferson were slave owners.

Your fooling yourself if you think Floyd the drug this dealer deserved a statue is ypur race.
The fact that this is your racist summary shows why there is a statue in the first place. Find a mirror, thank yourself for the Floyd statue.

Let's erect 2 statues of GEORGE BUSH.

We can have one as he looked in 2002, and the other one the way he looks today in 2021.

Both the left and the right can tear one down!

The current Bush offends me and makes me uncomfortable....so that statue would have to be torn down.

Let's erect 2 statues of GEORGE BUSH.

We can have one as he looked in 2002, and the other one the way he looks today in 2021.

Both the left and the right can tear one down!

The current Bush offends me and makes me uncomfortable....so that statue would have to be torn down.
So the crazy George Bush, you're ok with that? Figures. Hey by the way, if you dont want a statue of Floyd, drop an email to the Congressman in the area where the statue is. I'm sure they'd love to hear what you have to say.

What is the problem here? We are allowed to damage or destroy statues of those we dont like.
George Floyd is a felon. He threatened to kill a pregnant woman and was operating a motor vehicle while high on narcotics. There needs to be more than paint thrown on it….it should be torn down!

I guess my brain thinks differently. I'm all for leaving the statue up. I mean, it is a free country, right?

Instead, what I would do:
  1. Go by at night and take a quick cast of the statue.
  2. Make an arm holding a gun or drug needle.
  3. Make a pocket with fake $20 bills.
  4. Then come back another night and epoxy these things well fitted to the statue!
When the Sun comes up next day, there will be George in all his golden brilliance, holding the gun he held women up with, the needle he shoots up with, and the counterfeit felony money he spreads around and spends to get goods he never paid for.

I want that statue up so that people can see just who their idol really was!

Last edited:
Show me when he was convicted.

He did 5 years in prison in Texas for a 1st degree felony. I cannot spoon feed you any more than this....you fucking baby bird.

george-floyd-criminal-record.jpg

Forum List

Back