🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Slacktivism on Orlando.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
On Facebook, people are putting up rainbows and the name of our city. They are demonstrating sadness and trying to pretend to unity. As a citizen of Orlando, and someone who works one block away from Pulse I say if you are simply doing nothing but changing your profile picture, or painting a rainbow somewhere, well you are simply making yourself feel good.

But the worst people, are like Obama, Hillary, and the Hollywood Celebrities who call for stricter gun control. You cannot pass laws that will stop those who obey no law. We don't need these assholes using our dead to further their agenda.

If you really want to help us in Orlando, Join the NRA, ignore the idiots who call to take away our rights, arm yourselves, push for laws that allow the INNOCENT to defend ourselves.

Otherwise, we here in Orlando aren't impressed by your Slacktivism.

They are demonstrating sadness and trying to pretend to unity. As a citizen of Orlando, and someone who works one block away from Pulse I say if you are simply doing nothing but changing your profile picture, or painting a rainbow somewhere, well you are simply making yourself feel good.

Thanks for having the courage to nit pick how others express themselves after something like this, it really takes guts. :rolleyes:

They are demonstrating sadness and trying to pretend to unity. As a citizen of Orlando, and someone who works one block away from Pulse I say if you are simply doing nothing but changing your profile picture, or painting a rainbow somewhere, well you are simply making yourself feel good.

Thanks for having the courage to nit pick how others express themselves after something like this, it really takes guts. :rolleyes:
Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Mrs. Predfan?:eek:

Courage is something you don't have because while you and your phony celebs sit, hiding behind a computer screen texting, sipping on lattes, radicals are strategizing how to pick off LGBT victims. Courage is hunting down these bastards and arming LGBT establishments, not out of fear, but out of courage in order to prevent further violence from radical Muslims. But you rather arm the radicals and not LGBT. Guns can't be eliminated so let's not play gun control game, protect LGBT.

Courage is something you don't have because while you and your phony celebs sit, hiding behind a computer screen texting, sipping on lattes, radicals are strategizing how to pick off LGBT victims. Courage is hunting down these bastards and arming LGBT establishments, not out of fear, but out of courage in order to prevent further violence from radical Muslims. But you rather arm the radicals and not LGBT. Guns can't be eliminated so let's not play gun control game, protect LGBT.

I know, you're so much braver because you sit in front of your computer and complain about other people sitting in front of their computer. ;) You big winner you

Fuck you.

Mrs. Predfan?:eek:
Miss brainless.

I know, you're so much braver because you sit in front of your computer and complain about other people sitting in front of their computer. ;) You big winner you
Says the coward sitting in front of his computer.

Says the coward sitting in front of his computer.

Ok, soldier

The timing is quite extraordinary, right after Ali's funeral, and all the gay parades everywhere, I'm still voting for Hillary and am not joining the NRA or getting a gun.

Your condescension and lack of real solutions to real problems is duly noted, Troll.

The timing is quite extraordinary, right after Ali's funeral, and all the gay parades everywhere, I'm still voting for Hillary and am not joining the NRA or getting a gun.

Your choice.

Your condescension and lack of real solutions to real problems is duly noted, Troll.

Oh no! You're right, I instead will complain about the way others express solidarity as being phony and fake. That is the real solution to real problems. Whine about them

I guess you will rely on the rest of us to defend you when the shit hits the fan in YOUR town then. Good luck with that.

No worries.

When the shit hits the fan, the cops will be there...

in 15-20 minutes

I guess you will rely on the rest of us to defend you when the shit hits the fan in YOUR town then. Good luck with that.

I'll take that chance. I see all too well how guns stop shootings from assault weapons, I fail to see how this guy even entered the club, the club should of had more security.

Typical meaningless blather from you.

Forum List

Back