Slavery reparations could carry a $17 trillion price tag

They already did.

Apparently they haven't.

What do you call affirmative action for a protected class, illegal under the Constitution?

A policy that was not unconstitutional that benefited whites the most.

The policy was designed to benefit AMERICANS. As a result you get to live in a majority white country instead of a majority black country. How do those countries look like Mr. Black Supremacist?

They would look a whole lot better if whites stop taking the resources out of the continent without paying Africans a fair price. That and the conflicts whites created during colonization.
And yet the Africans can’t extract the resources without the money and talents of the White man.

It just doesn't look like that's going to be the case. The day of reparations will come.

They already did.

Apparently they haven't.

What do you call affirmative action for a protected class, illegal under the Constitution?

The policy was designed to benefit AMERICANS. As a result you get to live in a majority white country instead of a majority black country. How do those countries look like Mr. Black Supremacist?

Indeed. It appears that the privilege of living among white people should be worth 10 times $17 trillion to the hood rats. as for the privileges to whites of living around blacks, that's a negative value, - $100 trillion. So, I come up with reparations to the U.S. from all guilty parties of $700 trillion.

They need to move past this stupid reparations thing.

they should take their own advice... and move on
No, we don't.

Yeah if you don't maybe a black guy can finally play in the Major leagues or even become president of the United States some day.

I want reparations for all the bad Sports I have had to watch by teams that were 100% African American. I also want money I once bet on Mike Tyson and lost back.

I also want reparations for all White People who were denied Athletic Scholarships due to The Minority Quotas Colleges have which they fill with Minority Athletes.

This "Social Promotion" via Athletic Scholarships has led to Over Representation of Minorities in Professional Sports. Should not our "Sports Teams" look more like America, than Africa?

Lastly, I want all Professional Athletes, Professional Sports Teams, Owners and their Corporate Sponsors all to have their incomes restricted and mandated to be equivalent to The Average Blue Collar Working Man's Salary. We'll call that "Guaranteed Income"

Signed,

Shove your Reparations Up Your Racist Faggy Ass.

Yup I know Boston Celtic fans are still pissed Len Bias died of a cocaine overdose, that team hasn't been the same ever since.

They already did.

Apparently they haven't.

They would look a whole lot better if whites stop taking the resources out of the continent without paying Africans a fair price. That and the conflicts whites created during colonization.
Who is running Africa?

Africans.

Quit selling your brothers and sisters in to slavery and selling off your resources for Cheap.

The Entire Continent of Africa cannot compete with America.

Why is that?

It is beginning.

Now watch how the trolling starts.

A new bill would calculate potential costs of reparations — and by Yahoo Finance estimates, these could reach as high as $17.1 trillion.

Last week, the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties held the first hearing in a decade on H.R. 40, the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act. The bill was first introduced in 1989 by former Congressman John Conyers (D-MI). Conyers reintroduced the bill each year until his retirement in 2017 — and each year, the bill languished in Congress.

The bill’s focus was not to pass reparations, but to research the impact slavery had on black Americans and develop proposals for redress.

Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40’

The subject of reparations has remained a political hot potato, with presidential candidates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Beto O’Rourke and Julian Castro supporting some form of reparations. But while the Democratic-controlled House is willing to hear the bill, it seems likely that a bill on reparations will die in the Senate where Republicans have a majority. When asked about the hearing, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said he opposed the measure, given that “not one of us currently living are responsible” for slavery.

McConnell continued, adding: "We've tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation. We elected an African-American president.”

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), a sponsor of H.R. 40 — named after the 40 acres and a mule promised to freed slaves — responded to McConnell’s comments in a statement to Yahoo Finance.

“Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40,” the congresswoman said. “Knowledge is the focus of H.R. 40.”

“The Majority Leader may want to deny this bill a hearing, but he cannot deny the horror and the denial of freedom that human bondage represents,” she said. “The Majority Leader can't deny the free labor that slavery brought; he can't deny the people who died in transit; and he can't deny that this is the 400th anniversary of the beginning of the slave trade.”

The case for reparations

Activists have been calling for reparations for years, and in 2016, a UN panel declared that the U.S. owed black Americans reparations because of slavery and its link to injustices today in America.

“In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent,” the report states.

“Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency.”

Is this what blacks are going to pay us for all the room and board? Cool.

$22 Trillion spent on the War on Poverty and a lot of it spent on Minorities.

Then subtract that from all the money freed slaves have made since 1860.

Then subtract the net wealth of all the Black Billionaires, and Millionaires.

Subtract that from all the money the Black Middle Class has made since then.

Multiply that by the potential income of Black Americans (50 Million) that the Democrats have aborted at their Planned Parenthood Minority Extermination Camps.

Then Subtract all the money spent on Government Benefits of all sorts given to minorities.

I think Africa owes America about $252 Trillion Dollars.

Apparently they haven't.

Who is running Africa?

Africans.

Quit selling your brothers and sisters in to slavery and selling off your resources for Cheap.

Why is that?

Almost every country is sending in free checks to those countries. Yet STILL they are a shithole. Besides, if blacks are so superior, why can't they defend themselves against the much lesser white people?

In contrast, we dropped nuclear bombs to Japan... and today they are all civilized. What's the black supremacist response?

No, we don't.

Yeah if you don't maybe a black guy can finally play in the Major leagues or even become president of the United States some day.

I want reparations for all the bad Sports I have had to wastch by teams that were 100% African American. I also want money I once bet on Mike Tyson and lost back.

I also want reparations for all White People who were denied Athletic Scholarships due to The Minority Quotas Colleges have which they fill with Minority Athletes.

This "Social Promotion" via Athletic Scholarships has led to Over Representation of Minorities in Professional Sports. Should not our "Sports Teams" look more like America, than Africa?

Lastly, I want all Professional Athletes, Professional Sports Teams, Owners and their Corporate Sponsors all to have their incomes restricted and mandated to be equivalent to The Average Blue Collar Working Man's Salary. We'll call that "Guaranteed Income"

Signed,

None of those things happen.

Another racist blows a gasket.
Actually it does happen. There are MINORITY QUOTAS at Colleges which are filled with Athletic Scholarships given to minorities at the expense of Asians, and Europeans.

This Social Promotion then further skews Representation in Professional Sports where 90%-100% of some Professional Sports teams are African American and or Hispanic.

The Secret Quotas In College Admissions

It doesn't happen.

As a proportion of the U.S. population, Asian-Americans fare well beyond their numbers in admission to top colleges. Asian-Americans make up about 5 percent of the population of public high schools in the United States and were 22 percent of those admitted to Harvard's freshman class this year.

Who is running Africa?

Africans.

Why is that?

Almost every country is sending in free checks to those countries. Yet STILL they are a shithole. Besides, if blacks are so superior, why can't they defend themselves against the much lesser white people?

In contrast, we dropped nuclear bombs to Japan... and today they are all civilized. What's the black supremacist response?

They aren't sending free checks anywhere. And you might want to study the payments we made to Japan after WW2.

NrDNkIN.png

Hell NO....it is a BLACK COTTAGE INDUSTRY!!!
Shouldn't their salaries be DEDUCTED from Reparations owed, and likewise, the total amount of all African Americans whose net income is above $1 since 1860 should also be deducted from that amount.

Then you take whatever is left, and ask only The Descendants of Slave owners pay it. Then ask only Former Confederate States to Pay it.

But in Reality, Africa Owes the United States Money, because if it weren't for America, There would literally be No Prosperous Blacks in the World.

America has the most Black Millionaires and Billionaires vs. the Entire Rest of the World Combined.

So Africa owes The US like $500 Trillion Dollars.

America Loves Black People. That's why we got Black Millionaires and Billionaires. We let them buy Yachts and Shit.

Oprah is worth $3 Billion. Let's deduct that from Reparations

Richest African Americans - Forbes Wealthiest Black Americans

No, we don't.

I want reparations for all the bad Sports I have had to wastch by teams that were 100% African American. I also want money I once bet on Mike Tyson and lost back.

Signed,

None of those things happen.

Another racist blows a gasket.
Actually it does happen. There are MINORITY QUOTAS at Colleges which are filled with Athletic Scholarships given to minorities at the expense of Asians, and Europeans.

This Social Promotion then further skews Representation in Professional Sports where 90%-100% of some Professional Sports teams are African American and or Hispanic.

The Secret Quotas In College Admissions

It doesn't happen.

As a proportion of the U.S. population, Asian-Americans fare well beyond their numbers in admission to top colleges. Asian-Americans make up about 5 percent of the population of public high schools in the United States and were 22 percent of those admitted to Harvard's freshman class this year.

Indeed they do. They have an outstanding work ethic and work their butts off.

Twits like you sit around watching TV demanding cash for doing nothing but being born black.

That's a pathetic way to go through life, dude.

Who is running Africa?

Africans.

Why is that?

They aren't sending free checks anywhere. And you might want to study the payments we made to Japan after WW2.

Yes they are, almost every western nation is sending in developmental aid, paid by white people.

Seems like the master race is undeveloped.

BTW, P Diddy and Jay -Z are some Broke ass *&&% being that they are only worth $500 Million a Piece.

At Least Jay Z's wife works. She is worth $300 Million.

She can bring home the bacon, and fry it up in a pan.....

It is beginning.

Now watch how the trolling starts.

A new bill would calculate potential costs of reparations — and by Yahoo Finance estimates, these could reach as high as $17.1 trillion.

Last week, the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties held the first hearing in a decade on H.R. 40, the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act. The bill was first introduced in 1989 by former Congressman John Conyers (D-MI). Conyers reintroduced the bill each year until his retirement in 2017 — and each year, the bill languished in Congress.

The bill’s focus was not to pass reparations, but to research the impact slavery had on black Americans and develop proposals for redress.

Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40’

The subject of reparations has remained a political hot potato, with presidential candidates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Beto O’Rourke and Julian Castro supporting some form of reparations. But while the Democratic-controlled House is willing to hear the bill, it seems likely that a bill on reparations will die in the Senate where Republicans have a majority. When asked about the hearing, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said he opposed the measure, given that “not one of us currently living are responsible” for slavery.

McConnell continued, adding: "We've tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation. We elected an African-American president.”

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), a sponsor of H.R. 40 — named after the 40 acres and a mule promised to freed slaves — responded to McConnell’s comments in a statement to Yahoo Finance.

“Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40,” the congresswoman said. “Knowledge is the focus of H.R. 40.”

“The Majority Leader may want to deny this bill a hearing, but he cannot deny the horror and the denial of freedom that human bondage represents,” she said. “The Majority Leader can't deny the free labor that slavery brought; he can't deny the people who died in transit; and he can't deny that this is the 400th anniversary of the beginning of the slave trade.”

The case for reparations

Activists have been calling for reparations for years, and in 2016, a UN panel declared that the U.S. owed black Americans reparations because of slavery and its link to injustices today in America.

“In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent,” the report states.

“Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency.”

I'll give you $5.

But you have to stop whining like a little bitch.

No, we don't.

I want reparations for all the bad Sports I have had to wash by teams that were 100% African American.

I also want reparations for all White People who were denied Athletic Scholarships due to The Minority Quotas Colleges have which they fill with Minority Athletes. This "Social Promotion" has led to Over Representation of Minorities in Professional Sports. Should not our "Sports Teams" look more like America, than Africa?

Lastly, I want all Professional Athletes, Professional Sports Teams, Owners and Corporate Sponsors all to have their incomes restricted and mandated to be equivalent to The Average Blue Collar Working Man's Salary.

Signed,

FFS you are as bad as grampsmurked you. Fucking whiny crybaby.
Oprah called.....and said, she will pay the bill for Reparations herself.

You get a taco

You get a taco

and You get a taco

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back