Slavery reparations could carry a $17 trillion price tag

LOL just the number 17 trillion should let the OP know it's never going to happen
It would take Oprah just 5 years to pay that out.

Now that's some wealth redistribution I can get down with.

Let her pay it, I ain't. I don't owe blacks a damn thing
I'm ok with Reparations, but it comes with a price.

You get your check, you get your citizenship revoked, and you are repatriated back to Africa to

Make Africa Great Again.

MAGA

I've been saying all along. This won't be about healing and progress.

This will be about payback and punishment.

No, we don't.

Yeah if you don't maybe a black guy can finally play in the Major leagues or even become president of the United States some day.

I want reparations for all the bad Sports I have had to wastch by teams that were 100% African American. I also want money I once bet on Mike Tyson and lost back.

I also want reparations for all White People who were denied Athletic Scholarships due to The Minority Quotas Colleges have which they fill with Minority Athletes.

This "Social Promotion" via Athletic Scholarships has led to Over Representation of Minorities in Professional Sports. Should not our "Sports Teams" look more like America, than Africa?

Lastly, I want all Professional Athletes, Professional Sports Teams, Owners and their Corporate Sponsors all to have their incomes restricted and mandated to be equivalent to The Average Blue Collar Working Man's Salary. We'll call that "Guaranteed Income"

Signed,

Shove your Reparations Up Your Racist Faggy Ass.

None of those things happen.

Another racist blows a gasket.
Actually it does happen. There are MINORITY QUOTAS at Colleges which are filled with Athletic Scholarships given to minorities at the expense of Asians, and Europeans.

This Social Promotion then further skews Representation in Professional Sports where 90%-100% of some Professional Sports teams are African American and or Hispanic.

The Secret Quotas In College Admissions

It doesn't happen.

As a proportion of the U.S. population, Asian-Americans fare well beyond their numbers in admission to top colleges. Asian-Americans make up about 5 percent of the population of public high schools in the United States and were 22 percent of those admitted to Harvard's freshman class this year.
Because Asians study.

Yeah if you don't maybe a black guy can finally play in the Major leagues or even become president of the United States some day.

I want reparations for all the bad Sports I have had to wastch by teams that were 100% African American. I also want money I once bet on Mike Tyson and lost back.

I also want reparations for all White People who were denied Athletic Scholarships due to The Minority Quotas Colleges have which they fill with Minority Athletes.

This "Social Promotion" via Athletic Scholarships has led to Over Representation of Minorities in Professional Sports. Should not our "Sports Teams" look more like America, than Africa?

Lastly, I want all Professional Athletes, Professional Sports Teams, Owners and their Corporate Sponsors all to have their incomes restricted and mandated to be equivalent to The Average Blue Collar Working Man's Salary. We'll call that "Guaranteed Income"

Signed,

Actually it does happen. There are MINORITY QUOTAS at Colleges which are filled with Athletic Scholarships given to minorities at the expense of Asians, and Europeans.

This Social Promotion then further skews Representation in Professional Sports where 90%-100% of some Professional Sports teams are African American and or Hispanic.

It doesn't happen.

As a proportion of the U.S. population, Asian-Americans fare well beyond their numbers in admission to top colleges. Asian-Americans make up about 5 percent of the population of public high schools in the United States and were 22 percent of those admitted to Harvard's freshman class this year.
Because Asians study.

They know math, our adopted daughter is a mathematical whiz kid

Signed,

It doesn't happen.

Because Asians study.

They know math, our adopted daughter is a mathematical whiz kid
The Black kids who study don’t bitch all day on the Internet.

So what happens if the whites decide to pull a "Rachel Dolezal", and deduct OUR reparations from our taxes???

Who would pay for the OP's food stamps???
:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
It is beginning.

Now watch how the trolling starts.

A new bill would calculate potential costs of reparations — and by Yahoo Finance estimates, these could reach as high as $17.1 trillion.

Last week, the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties held the first hearing in a decade on H.R. 40, the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act. The bill was first introduced in 1989 by former Congressman John Conyers (D-MI). Conyers reintroduced the bill each year until his retirement in 2017 — and each year, the bill languished in Congress.

The bill’s focus was not to pass reparations, but to research the impact slavery had on black Americans and develop proposals for redress.

Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40’

The subject of reparations has remained a political hot potato, with presidential candidates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Beto O’Rourke and Julian Castro supporting some form of reparations. But while the Democratic-controlled House is willing to hear the bill, it seems likely that a bill on reparations will die in the Senate where Republicans have a majority. When asked about the hearing, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said he opposed the measure, given that “not one of us currently living are responsible” for slavery.

McConnell continued, adding: "We've tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation. We elected an African-American president.”

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), a sponsor of H.R. 40 — named after the 40 acres and a mule promised to freed slaves — responded to McConnell’s comments in a statement to Yahoo Finance.

“Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40,” the congresswoman said. “Knowledge is the focus of H.R. 40.”

“The Majority Leader may want to deny this bill a hearing, but he cannot deny the horror and the denial of freedom that human bondage represents,” she said. “The Majority Leader can't deny the free labor that slavery brought; he can't deny the people who died in transit; and he can't deny that this is the 400th anniversary of the beginning of the slave trade.”

The case for reparations

Activists have been calling for reparations for years, and in 2016, a UN panel declared that the U.S. owed black Americans reparations because of slavery and its link to injustices today in America.

“In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent,” the report states.

“Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency.”

Still begging? Actually, I might go for reparations on the condition those who choose to accept be returned to Africa. That would be fair.
We will go back to Africa if you give this land back you stole from the Spanish and Indians. Can you do this for us?

They already did.

Apparently they haven't.

What do you call affirmative action for a protected class, illegal under the Constitution?

A policy that was not unconstitutional that benefited whites the most.

The policy was designed to benefit AMERICANS. As a result you get to live in a majority white country instead of a majority black country. How do those countries look like Mr. Black Supremacist?

They would look a whole lot better if whites stop taking the resources out of the continent without paying Africans a fair price. That and the conflicts whites created during colonization.

They would look a whole lot better if whites stop taking the resources out of the continent without paying Africans a fair price.

Great idea!

You should move to Africa and run for office.

BTW: America spends on average on any given year $400-$500 Million in Foreign Aide to South Africa alone....ONE COUNTRY....Ethiopia gets $1.1 Billion a year

In 2017 The Trump Administration sent $500 Million to South Africa.

Using just 2017 statistics here is a sample break down of US Aide to Africa

FAE: Dashboard

2017 US Aide to Africa Per year

South Africa $506 Million
South Sudan $906 Million
Sudan $106 Million
Zambia $416 Million
Kenya $ 1.1 BILLION
Botswana $40 Million
Cameroon $121 Million
Chad $116 Million
Congo $500 Million
Djibouti $31 Million
Ghana $184 Million

I am just not going to do this. WTF? America is supporting The Entire Continent of Africa.

We spend around $7 to as high as $17 Trillion a year on Africa.

This is just Sub Sahara Africa. More is sent to places like Libya, Egypt, Somalia etc.

Libya $78 Million
Egypt $369 Million
Ethiopia $1.1 BILLION
Algerian $ 9 Million
Liberia $212 Million

In 2015, the U.S. provided more than $8 BILLION in assistance to 47 sub-Saharan countries; and USAID maintains 27 regional and bilateral missions in Africa.

Trump's suspicion of foreign aid to Africa is right on the money

Fuck this. Cut all Foreign Aide to all Countries yesterday.

Why are we supporting the entire 3rd world?

YOUR DAMN REPARATIONS ARE ALREADY IN AFRICA. GO BACK AND GET IT.

Last edited:
Here are the countries that receive the most foreign aid from the US

Who is getting the most?

In terms of regions, the Middle East and North Africa receive the most of the economic assistance.

The Sub-Saharan Africa region receives 25.32 per cent of the US Foreign Aide budget.

In terms of individual countries, the following receive the most in economic [not security] aid:

• Kenya ($US 632,500,000)
  • Tanzania ($US 534,500,000)
  • Uganda ($US 435,500,000)
  • Zambia ($US 428,525,000)
  • Nigeria ($US 413,300,000)
  • Egypt ($US 1.3 billion) just for security

It is beginning.

A new bill would calculate potential costs of reparations — and by Yahoo Finance estimates, these could reach as high as $17.1 trillion.

Last week, the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties held the first hearing in a decade on H.R. 40, the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act. The bill was first introduced in 1989 by former Congressman John Conyers (D-MI). Conyers reintroduced the bill each year until his retirement in 2017 — and each year, the bill languished in Congress.

The bill’s focus was not to pass reparations, but to research the impact slavery had on black Americans and develop proposals for redress.

The subject of reparations has remained a political hot potato, with presidential candidates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Beto O’Rourke and Julian Castro supporting some form of reparations. But while the Democratic-controlled House is willing to hear the bill, it seems likely that a bill on reparations will die in the Senate where Republicans have a majority. When asked about the hearing, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said he opposed the measure, given that “not one of us currently living are responsible” for slavery.

McConnell continued, adding: "We've tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation. We elected an African-American president.”

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), a sponsor of H.R. 40 — named after the 40 acres and a mule promised to freed slaves — responded to McConnell’s comments in a statement to Yahoo Finance.

“Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40,” the congresswoman said. “Knowledge is the focus of H.R. 40.”

“The Majority Leader may want to deny this bill a hearing, but he cannot deny the horror and the denial of freedom that human bondage represents,” she said. “The Majority Leader can't deny the free labor that slavery brought; he can't deny the people who died in transit; and he can't deny that this is the 400th anniversary of the beginning of the slave trade.”

The case for reparations

Activists have been calling for reparations for years, and in 2016, a UN panel declared that the U.S. owed black Americans reparations because of slavery and its link to injustices today in America.

“In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent,” the report states.

“Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency.”

This is a divisive topic-when people are pleading for unity. Never get it this way. But the idea of illegals having to pay a special tax for it does have appeal.

It hasn't been divisive for whites to take things from us.

How do you black supremacists explain the superiority of your race at the same time when demanding that whites pay your way? Almost seems like you believe that the black skin color is a handicap.

There are no black supremacists here and whites owe us money. Apparently your white skin is a handicap since whites made laws denying us the same thing whites got.

So if your dad raped and murdered some poor white girl you should be held responsible......got it.

Hello Fine Sir:

I am a Nigerian Prince of High Standing in my Homeland.

Recently My Father, King Libphuckistan Jur Booti died unexpectedly.

The United States Foreign Aide we usually received, an amount of approximately $17 Trillion is now being held in Escrow at The Royal Nigerian Reparations Court.

Soon these payments will be released to the great people of Nigeria, but until then, I am reaching out to you, personally as I am told you are a fine upstanding gentlemen of generosity.

If you would but cash a Check I will be sending you from The Government of Nigeria for $17 Trillion Dollars, and then transfer this money to The Royal Nigerian National Treasury, we can authorize a payment to you of $1.7 Million in Nigerian Gold once we have confirmed your deposit.

Won't You Help?

Sincerely Prince, ImaPhuckin ConMan.

Last edited:
Hello Fine Sir:

The United States Foreign Aide we usually received, an amount of approximately $17 Trillion is now being held in Escrow at The Royal Nigerian Reparations Court.

Soon these payments will be released to the great people of Nigeria, but until then, I am reaching out to you, personally as I am told you are a fine upstanding gentlemen of generosity.

If you would but cash a Check I will be sending you from The Government of Nigeria for $17 Trillion Dollars, and then transfer this money to The Royal Nigerian National Treasury, we can authorize a payment to you of $1.7 Million in Nigerian Gold once we have confirmed your deposit.

Won't You Help?

Keep the 17 T. What could they do? :auiqs.jpg:

It is beginning.

The case for reparations

This is a divisive topic-when people are pleading for unity. Never get it this way. But the idea of illegals having to pay a special tax for it does have appeal.

How do you black supremacists explain the superiority of your race at the same time when demanding that whites pay your way? Almost seems like you believe that the black skin color is a handicap.

There are no black supremacists here and whites owe us money. Apparently your white skin is a handicap since whites made laws denying us the same thing whites got.

So if your dad raped and murdered some poor white girl you should be held responsible......got it.
See what I mean? It's divisive!

Hello Fine Sir:

Won't You Help?

Keep the 17 T. What could they do? :auiqs.jpg:
I'm not sure how Nigerian Princes Operate, but it seems to me that they have it figured out where the money doesn't actually touch your hands and is transferred to them first.. So I kinda wrote the letter wrong.

Point is Reparations are a Scam.

How does the Nigerian scam work?
The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain the large sum.

Nigerian scams

Nigerian scams
Nigerian scams involve someone overseas offering you a share in a large sum of money or a payment on the condition you help them to transfer money out of their country. While these scams originated in Nigeria, they now come from all over the world.

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

https://gizmodo.com/we-found-the-best-nigerian-prince-email-scam-in-the-gal-1758786973

It is beginning.

The case for reparations

Nobody is getting reparations. It’s just an electioneering slogan for stupid people

It is beginning.

The case for reparations

it's getting worse ---now that we have the
NEW RACE """"person of color""" anyone can be a person of <<<color>>>
and thus ENTITLED. you can choose
when the census people come around to
BE anything you want that ENTITLES you

LOL! The racists are crying because others want absolute equality.
Show us where YOU are not treated equally, not a homeless drugee.

white-privilege-victimhood-600x600.jpg
reparations.jpg
The illegals are going to pay you-part of a Toll for sneaking over the border, but it will be minus the free health care they are getting, so YOU owe THEM money.

Forum List

Back