Slavery reparations could carry a $17 trillion price tag

BTW: America spends on average on any given year $400-$500 Million in Foreign Aide to South Africa alone....ONE COUNTRY....Ethiopia gets $1.1 Billion a year

In 2017 The Trump Administration sent $500 Million to South Africa and $1 Billion to Ethiopia alone.

Using just 2017 statistics here is a sample break down of US Aide to Africa

FAE: Dashboard

2017 US Aide to Africa Per year

South Africa $506 Million
South Sudan $906 Million
Sudan $106 Million
Zambia $416 Million
Kenya $ 1.1 BILLION
Botswana $40 Million
Cameroon $121 Million
Chad $116 Million
Congo $500 Million
Djibouti $31 Million
Ghana $184 Million

I am just not going to do this. WTF? America is supporting The Entire Continent of Africa.

We spend around $7 to as high as $17 Billion a year on Africa.

This is just Sub Sahara Africa. More is sent to places like Libya, Egypt, Somalia etc.

Libya $78 Million
Egypt $369 Million
Ethiopia $1.1 BILLION
Algerian $ 9 Million
Liberia $212 Million

In 2015, the U.S. provided more than $8 BILLION in assistance to 47 sub-Saharan countries; and USAID maintains 27 regional and bilateral missions in Africa.

Trump's suspicion of foreign aid to Africa is right on the money

Fuck this. Cut all Foreign Aide to all Countries yesterday.

Why are we supporting the entire 3rd world?

YOUR DAMN REPARATIONS ARE ALREADY IN AFRICA. GO BACK AND GET IT.

Last edited:
Scary shit...I know...How much have taxpayers spent on welfare, prosecution and incarceration costs related to black folks?
Anyone have the numbers?

It looks like you are under the assumption that all black people are either on welfare or in prison.
You couldn’t be more wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody said that....how racist of you to suggest or assume.

Hello Fine Sir:

I am a Nigerian Prince of High Standing in my Homeland.

Recently My Father, King Libphuckistan Jur Booti died unexpectedly.

The United States Foreign Aide we usually received, an amount of approximately $17 Trillion is now being held in Escrow at The Royal Nigerian Reparations Court.

Soon these payments will be released to the great people of Nigeria, but until then, I am reaching out to you, personally, as I am told you are a fine upstanding gentlemen of generosity.

If you would but send a security fee of just $1,000 as a deposit to help with Administrative Costs, we can then send you a Check from The Government of Nigeria for $17 Trillion Dollars, and then transfer this money to The Royal Nigerian National Treasury,. Once that deposit is in our possession, we can authorize a payment to you of $1.7 Million in Nigerian Gold once we have confirmed your deposit.

Won't You Help?

Sincerely Prince, ImaPhuckin ConMan.

Haha...that would totally suck wouldn’t it?
A more productive, less criminal America sounds terrible to me. Pull your head from your ass and stop being scared bud.

What about Italians? Are they considered white in your book?

This raises the larger question of assimilation. For reasons originally external but now internal, many African Americans do not share the same values as do the majority of Americans. As a result, we are shackled to a social tug of war which produces no victory for anyone.

Reparations disguised in the form of (dysfunctional) entitlement programs have been a major contributor to this deteriorating situation.

A more productive, less criminal America sounds terrible to me. Pull your head from your ass and stop being scared bud.

This raises the larger question of assimilation. For reasons originally external but now internal, many African Americans do not share the same values as do the majority of Americans. As a result, we are shackled to a social tug of war which produces no victory.

Reparations disguised in the form of (dysfunctional) entitlement programs have been a major contributor to this deteriorating situation.
Tell me about it $23 Trillion Dollars In Debt Later and now paying Interest on a Very Ill Advised War on Poverty.

Scary shit...I know...How much have taxpayers spent on welfare, prosecution and incarceration costs related to black folks?
Anyone have the numbers?

You do indeed have a valid point there. In fact they may owe us some money.
Blacks owe whites money or the poor owe the rich money? Explain this brilliant point of yours
Africa owes THE US Trillions of Dollars.
Why?

Anyone have the numbers?
No.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Nothing false about it. Whites already paying through their teeth to support the blacks.

Further, there is affirmative action which is of course racist.

It's ok, you will do fine in Africa.

It is beginning.

Now watch how the trolling starts.

A new bill would calculate potential costs of reparations — and by Yahoo Finance estimates, these could reach as high as $17.1 trillion.

Last week, the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties held the first hearing in a decade on H.R. 40, the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act. The bill was first introduced in 1989 by former Congressman John Conyers (D-MI). Conyers reintroduced the bill each year until his retirement in 2017 — and each year, the bill languished in Congress.

The bill’s focus was not to pass reparations, but to research the impact slavery had on black Americans and develop proposals for redress.

Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40’

The subject of reparations has remained a political hot potato, with presidential candidates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Beto O’Rourke and Julian Castro supporting some form of reparations. But while the Democratic-controlled House is willing to hear the bill, it seems likely that a bill on reparations will die in the Senate where Republicans have a majority. When asked about the hearing, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said he opposed the measure, given that “not one of us currently living are responsible” for slavery.

McConnell continued, adding: "We've tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation. We elected an African-American president.”

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), a sponsor of H.R. 40 — named after the 40 acres and a mule promised to freed slaves — responded to McConnell’s comments in a statement to Yahoo Finance.

“Payments are not the focus of H.R. 40,” the congresswoman said. “Knowledge is the focus of H.R. 40.”

“The Majority Leader may want to deny this bill a hearing, but he cannot deny the horror and the denial of freedom that human bondage represents,” she said. “The Majority Leader can't deny the free labor that slavery brought; he can't deny the people who died in transit; and he can't deny that this is the 400th anniversary of the beginning of the slave trade.”

The case for reparations

Activists have been calling for reparations for years, and in 2016, a UN panel declared that the U.S. owed black Americans reparations because of slavery and its link to injustices today in America.

“In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent,” the report states.

“Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency.”

Slavery reparations could carry a $17 trillion price tag

Hold your breath kid

Blacks are salivating over the prospect of using reparations to bankrupt the country. It's the goal.

Start another thread bud...I’ll engage if you do.

Just answer the question you racist piece of shit

I prefer Realist Piece Of Shit please

Blacks are salivating over the prospect of using reparations to bankrupt the country. It's the goal.
The Reparations are already in Africa. We send Africa Billions of Dollars Every Year in Foreign Aide, and have spent $23 Trillion on Minorities and the poor here in The US due to the so called "War on Poverty"

Forum List

Back