Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered this question:

"You are proud of swindling people?"

By showing that your assertions were false.

And you bet it's racist to pay people based on their color, or the percentage of colored blood in their veins. I know you don't understand it, because you are innately racist and bigoted. But PAYING people today for the value of their ancestors is just perpetuating the notion of slavery, and the method you use (and the fact that you chose ONLY one enslaved race to award money to) is racist.

Last edited:
I answered this question:

"You are proud of swindling people?"

By showing that your assertions were false.

And you bet it's racist to pay people based on their color, or the percentage of colored blood in their veins. I know you don't understand it, because you are innately racist and bigoted. But PAYING people today for the value of their ancestors is just perpetuating the notion of slavery, and the method you use (and the fact that you chose ONLY one enslaved race to award money to) is racist.

I'm not advocating paying on the value of my ancestors. The US would be bankrupt. I am advocating the monetary value of 40 acres and a mule with interest. You are a nasty little one aren't you?

I'm not advocating paying on the value of my ancestors. The US would be bankrupt. I am advocating the monetary value of 40 acres and a mule with interest. You are a nasty little one aren't you?

What 40 acres and which mule are we going to calculate the price on?
You can forget about interest ... As that will assessed as overdue taxes.

The 40 acres of Mississippi land that was promised and the going value of a mule at that time. Its not up for debate. Accumulated interest or no deal.

The 40 acres of Mississippi land that was promised and the going value of a mule at that time. Its not up for debate. Accumulated interest or no deal.

All Mississippi land is not valued the same ... So you would have to be specific.
Not all mules are worth the same as well ... So you need to be specific.

If you are not willing to make good on the back taxes ... Then the land is forfeit anyway.

All Mississippi land is not valued the same ... So you would have to be specific.

If you are not willing to make good on the back taxes ... Then the land is forfeit anyway.

I know all land is not the same. The specific land that was promised. The most expensive mules. Back taxes on the land you pay. Why should we incur a liability because you didnt pay up when promised? Technically I should up the interest rate to those of credit cards.

I know all land is not the same. The specific land that was promised. The most expensive mules. Back taxes on the land you pay. Why should we incur a liability because you didnt pay up when promised?

You cannot put a price on what is not for sale ... So you need to be specific as to what piece of property you are talking about.
We don't currently share any more liability towards paying you anything ... Than you share the liability for the taxes owed on the land.

That knife cuts both ways ... Take it or leave it.

I know all land is not the same. The specific land that was promised. The most expensive mules. Back taxes on the land you pay. Why should we incur a liability because you didnt pay up when promised?

You cannot put a price on what is not for sale ... So you need to be specific as to what piece of property you are talking about.
We don't currently share any more liability towards paying you anything ... Than you share the liability for the taxes owed on the land.

Then of course we deduct the average income an American makes compared to the average income of the native country citizen.

Actually it was land confiscated in South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. Around 400,000 acres that, as I've stated waaaaay too many times in this thread, wasn't his to give. Also, again, the mule was only supposed to be a loan... But none of that matters because, now listen carefully, President Johnson revoked it and Gen. Sherman conceded. It'd be like Brooklyn PD giving you the Brooklyn bridge.

Then of course we deduct the average income an American makes compared to the average income of the native country citizen.

Not to mention the land in question is within the river basin and therefor requires federally mandated flood insurance equal to half the value of the property.

Sale? We don't buy anything. The government is paying reparations. Do you know how that works? Look at the land promised in the original decree. Assess fair market value using historical records and pay up. You have all the liability because you defaulted by not paying. If you don't take the deal now we will just wait until later when you finally wise up..... Plus interest.

Last edited:
Slaves got their “reparations” on the day slavery ended: FREEDOM. Won by the blood of countless whites after the civil war . There isn’t any more reparations than that, kids. Personally, I think that was enough. But, some like to milk issues ad infinitum and ignore their own faults, but I suppose that is best left unsaid, too.

Sale? We don't buy anything. The government is paying reparations. Do you know how that works? Look at the land promised in the original decree. Assess fair market value using historical records and pay up. You have all the liability because you defaulted by not paying. If you don't take the deal now we will just wait until later when you finally wise up.

Better buy some popcorn, beer and a lazy boy, you got a long wait ahead of you.

Slaves got their “reparations” on the day slavery ended: FREEDOM. Won by the blood of countless whites after the civil war . There isn’t any more reparations than that, kids. Personally, I think that was enough. But, some like to milk issues ad infinitum and ignore their own faults, but I suppose that is best left unsaid, too.

I disagree. How did white people dying benefit Black people monetarily? For that comment I also need to tack on income discrepancy rates for the fake freedom. White people were chosen first for jobs and Blacks if they were able to get jobs were paid lower wages. Also the share croppers swindled the Black pickers so they never made any money and dared them to protest. I say another cool million each should cover it.

Sale? We don't buy anything. The government is paying reparations. Do you know how that works? Look at the land promised in the original decree. Assess fair market value using historical records and pay up. You have all the liability because you defaulted by not paying. If you don't take the deal now we will just wait until later when you finally wise up..... Plus interest.

The Dems are going to deplete their coffers pretty seriously. Better get crackin.

Sale? We don't buy anything. The government is paying reparations. Do you know how that works? Look at the land promised in the original decree. Assess fair market value using historical records and pay up. You have all the liability because you defaulted by not paying. If you don't take the deal now we will just wait until later when you finally wise up.

Better buy some popcorn, beer and a lazy boy, you got a long wait ahead of you.

Pretty much what I figured. Whites never negotiate in good faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back