Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you won't get an answer because you're a dishonest fuck.

I didn't sanitize shit you lying puke.

Well why is my full post not in your reply to me? You had to have sanitized it. Dont lie further. Everyone can see my post but some words are missing in your reply to me.

Beats me.

I click quote and start typing. I don't sanitize quotes they way you do.

So its not that you are dishonest you're just ignorant? Somehow I dont believe you but thanks for admitting you dont know much.

so your lies or decades of court cases where the republican party had to be STOPPED by the courts from cheating black voters which reaches right up to the SCOTUS ?

I pick the truth over fucking racist lies

I don't lie.

You however can't tell the truth to save your ass.

Your the fucking self admitted racist who denied decades of court records reaching all they way to the SCOTUS to claim your racism makes sense.

your who American hates now not black people .

America doesn't like racists

gulp the tar dino

You say I'm a racist for speaking the truth well under that criteria then I reckon I am.

BTW you don't speak for America.

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement. I then saw Asclepius' apparent "proof" that there were such laws which did not prove the statement. I thought Asclepius was claiming his law proved there were, but as far back as I have gone, I can not find the original statement. I made a mistake thinking that Asclepius did in fact make such a statement when he responded with "proof" to L_L.

Therefore, I apologize for mis-understanding Asclepius' response and for calling him a liar.

Immie

That was big of you. LL is dirty and cannot hold his own without lying. If you look back he has lied at least one other time as well.

Last edited:
I don't lie.

You however can't tell the truth to save your ass.

Your the fucking self admitted racist who denied decades of court records reaching all they way to the SCOTUS to claim your racism makes sense.

gulp the tar dino

You say I'm a racist for speaking the truth well under that criteria then I reckon I am.

wear your racist flag proudly and see what happens

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/news/la-pn-supreme-court-rnc-voter-fraud-20130114

on what basis do you claim this is not real?

I bet LL is trying to sanitize some more of his posts. He suddenly went on radio silence. :lol:

I think he may has reasoned with himself, and decided the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. :)

Now you and TDM can get back to trolling for responses from other members

Last edited:
I bet LL is trying to sanitize some more of his posts. He suddenly went on radio silence. :lol:

I think he may has reasoned with himself, and decided the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. :)

Lying is not reasoning. It shows a lack of character such as yours coming to his rescue. At least you have the excuse of being stupid and easily confused. He has outright lied more than once just on this thread.

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement. I then saw Asclepius' apparent "proof" that there were such laws which did not prove the statement. I thought Asclepius was claiming his law proved there were, but as far back as I have gone, I can not find the original statement. I made a mistake thinking that Asclepius did in fact make such a statement when he responded with "proof" to L_L.

Therefore, I apologize for mis-understanding Asclepius' response and for calling him a liar.

Immie

That was big of you. LL is dirty and cannot hold his own without lying. If you look back he has lied at least one other time as well.

Not my fault that you're an idiot.

gulp the tar dino

wear your racist flag proudly and see what happens

What's going to happen?

Lying is not reasoning. It shows a lack of character such as yours coming to his rescue. At least you have the excuse of being stupid and easily confused. He has outright lied more than once just on this thread.

Cast the first stone!

Immie

Not my fault that you're an idiot.

art+thou+angered+my+brethren.jpg

The Sad Truths of Internet Trolls

You cannot win with a troll. Publicly retaliating against them just fuels their childish need for attention. There are only 3 reliable ways to deal with trolls, all of which focus on removing their audience, removing their power, and depriving them of the attention they seek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back