Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonestar_logic View Post

My blood pressure is fine but thanks for your concern.

No as Immie pointed out and I overlooked you actually didn't prove your point. You stated NO ONE could free a slave but that's false, everyone could except black slave owners in Alabama.

So what part of that is confusing? The "everyone" part? Everyone meaning everyone that was able to free a slave, excluding slaves and non slave owners of course.

I really think you're confusing yourself. Perhaps it's time for your medication and nap.

The part where you initially said "no laws". There was at least one and I haven't even looked for more. How did you miss that?

I can see how that can be confusing to you. I was talking about laws that affected ALL slaves owners not just a select few in Alabama you retarded puke.

I agree with GreenBean. If anyone alive today, was a slave (as we knew them in the early years of this nation), they should receive either a mule and forty acres, or at least financial reimbursement for the years as a slave and a completely free education.
My family heritage consists of poor farmers that immigrated from Ireland into Canada (coming into the U.S. in the 1880's) never having had slaves, to the other side of my family consisting of poor yankee farmers who didn't own slaves and some native americans.....WAIT!!! My heritage is partially native american. I should be reimbursed for the suffering my native american ancestors endured at the hands of the evil federal government and expansionists. I'll take a million dollars please.

fucking racist

Also, if reparations are to be made for slavery and the crap that went with being a slave, my ancestors on my fathers side were Irish. And we all know how the Irish were treated. Did they come here on their own, or as indentured servants..which is a polite word for slavery.

None owned slaves. They WERE slaves.

Can I have my 30 acres of land and a mule now? I will make it all Irishy and have lots of unwanted pets.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

how do you deny these cold hard undeniable FACTS?????????

Please quote where you said that and what makes you think I was just talking about on US soil? You are way too slow for me dude.

That was the discussion you butted in on dumbass. But go ahead and feign ignorance you stupid fuck.

Are you and TDM twins? I swear you two are identical.

Thats not an answer to my question. Why did you lie and say you said something you didn't and then sanitize your reply so it wouldn't show in your response? Everyone can see you lied. :lol:

And you won't get an answer because you're a dishonest fuck.

I didn't sanitize shit you lying puke.

So what part of that is confusing? The "everyone" part? Everyone meaning everyone that was able to free a slave, excluding slaves and non slave owners of course.

I really think you're confusing yourself. Perhaps it's time for your medication and nap.

The part where you initially said "no laws". There was at least one and I haven't even looked for more. How did you miss that?

I can see how that can be confusing to you. I was talking about laws that affected ALL slaves owners not just a select few in Alabama you retarded puke.

Dont get upset and blow a blood vessel in your eye. You were retarded for not saying that then and getting mad because I could not read your mind. You still haven't explained why you felt the need to lie though?

Also, if reparations are to be made for slavery and the crap that went with being a slave, my ancestors on my fathers side were Irish. And we all know how the Irish were treated. Did they come here on their own, or as indentured servants..which is a polite word for slavery.

None owned slaves. They WERE slaves.

Can I have my 30 acres of land and a mule now? I will make it all Irishy looking and have lots of unwanted pets.

and many many empty bottles of ale.

just kidding Im Irish too.

this is merely a intellectual exersize.

I don't know any black people who want reparations for real.

Dont get upset and blow a blood vessel in your eye. You were retarded for not saying that then and getting mad because I could not read your mind. You still haven't explained why you felt the need to lie though?

I don't get upset.

You're a dishonest fuck and that's all there is to this story.

That was the discussion you butted in on dumbass. But go ahead and feign ignorance you stupid fuck.

Are you and TDM twins? I swear you two are identical.

Thats not an answer to my question. Why did you lie and say you said something you didn't and then sanitize your reply so it wouldn't show in your response? Everyone can see you lied. :lol:

Well why is my full post not in your reply to me? You had to have sanitized it. Dont lie further. Everyone can see my post but some words are missing in your reply to me.

I don't get upset.

You're a dishonest fuck and that's all there is to this story.

Why dont you post where I am being dishonest then? I never lie like you.

so your lies or decades of court cases where the republican party had to be STOPPED by the courts from cheating black voters which reaches right up to the SCOTUS ?

I pick the truth over fucking racist lies

I don't lie.

You however can't tell the truth to save your ass.

Your the fucking self admitted racist who denied decades of court records reaching all they way to the SCOTUS to claim your racism makes sense.

your who American hates now not black people .

America doesn't like racists

gulp the tar dino

Well why is my full post not in your reply to me? You had to have sanitized it. Dont lie further. Everyone can see my post but some words are missing in your reply to me.

Beats me.

I click quote and start typing. I don't sanitize quotes they way you do.

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement. I then saw Asclepius' apparent "proof" that there were such laws which did not prove the statement. I thought Asclepius was claiming his law proved there were, but as far back as I have gone, I can not find the original statement. I made a mistake thinking that Asclepius did in fact make such a statement when he responded with "proof" to L_L.

Therefore, I apologize for mis-understanding Asclepius' response and for calling him a liar.

Immie

PS forgive me for misspelling your name here too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back