Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not her version, its the dictionaries version.

I was not talking about that particular post. Read her posts, you will find she hates anyone who does not agree with her version of the "truth". Namely, Republicans are scumbags, Obama is God and all other Democrats are angels.

Immie

I've never had the chance to see any other posts.

You have not missed much. They are all the same. She is downright rude to anyone who says anything against Democrats or has the balls to support any Republican.

Immie

Its not her version, its the dictionaries version.

I was not talking about that particular post. Read her posts, you will find she hates anyone who does not agree with her version of the "truth". Namely, Republicans are scumbags, Obama is God and all other Democrats are angels.

Immie

He is one who completely denies all the facts surrounding the republican partys decades long record of cheating in elections even though they are court documented all the way to the SCOTUS.

Immie

He is one who completely denies all the facts surrounding the republican partys decades long record of cheating in elections even though they are court documented all the way to the SCOTUS.

Some people will refuse to hear anything that dramatically alters their view of the world. Its called denial.

Immie

You have not missed much. They are all the same. She is downright rude to anyone who says anything against Democrats or has the balls to support any Republican.

Immie

I insult you when you refuse to believe KNOWN facts.

buttslice

Yes, I let you know that I've never cursed in my life. And never got mad. By the way, a text cant call anybody anything. Please think before posting such things.

It sure called you a liar. Maybe you cant hear it with your liar hat on. Please remove it before claiming you never curse.

hm, I haven't any hat on... You are very strange person, I think...

Your right that is all I need to know to call you fucking insane and worthless in an adult debate

Sorry, but I am a bit tired of you :) anyway, thank you for a lesson of English :)

Immie

Immie

Politics are not really my specialty. Both sides lie all the time.

Immie

Just another lie from the chief liar on the board. This goes back probably three or four years. I repeatedly stated that I believe republicans were guilty, but that Democrats were just as guilty. She can't stand that second part. How dare ANYONE accuse a Democrat of being corrupt? /shrug

Immie

Just the other way around. 'Slav' comes from 'slave'.

Slave - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Origin of SLAVE

Middle English sclave, from Anglo-French or Medieval Latin; Anglo-French esclave, from Medieval Latin sclavus, from Sclavus Slavic; from the frequent enslavement of Slavs in central Europe during the early Middle Ages
First Known Use: 14th century

lets see you or Merriam websters?

sorry dude you lose

your fight is with every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world

Then all Slavic people deserve reparations from Germanics!

Gimme Dat! Gimme Dat!

Just another lie from the chief liar on the board. This goes back probably three or four years. I repeatedly stated that I believe republicans were guilty, but that Democrats were just as guilty. She can't stand that second part. How dare ANYONE accuse a Democrat of being corrupt? /shrug

Immie

I've been here for a couple of hours and I see clearly that she is a LIAR! :)

Ok Immy heres a new chance

Why did the scotus last year refuse to help the republican party out of the consent decree they have been under for 30 years for cheating voters of color?

Immie

I've been here for a couple of hours and I see clearly that she is a LIAR! :)

then go get one lie of mine.

then tell us WHICH words you do accept what the dictionary says about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back