Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4IvFXPGYNA]Black Wall Street, Little Africa, Tulsa, Oklahoma 1921 (full version) - YouTube[/ame]

To be frank I cant see much logic in it. Then whites have to call themselves 'European-Americans'.

Irish Americans?

Italian Americans?

why do you think black people should NEVER do what All groups do?

Irish (culture), Italian (culture) etc. Africa is a continent with a lot of nations and cultures too.

Ireland is a place

Italy is a place

Africa is a place.

why do you get angry and insultive every time black people are proud of their culture?

because your a racist

The very word slave comes from the Slavs when they were enslaved. Learn your history son.

Just the other way around. 'Slav' comes from 'slave'.

Slave - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Origin of SLAVE

Middle English sclave, from Anglo-French or Medieval Latin; Anglo-French esclave, from Medieval Latin sclavus, from Sclavus Slavic; from the frequent enslavement of Slavs in central Europe during the early Middle Ages
First Known Use: 14th century

lets see you or Merriam websters?

sorry dude you lose

your fight is with every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world

why do you get angry and insultive every time black people are proud of their culture?
because your a racist

me? Why do you think that I got angry every time when black people are proud?

So are they proud of their culture or the place where their ancestors were born?
You said that Italy is a place. I talked about Italian cuture.

'Origin of SLAVE

Middle English sclave, from Anglo-French or Medieval Latin; Anglo-French esclave, from Medieval Latin sclavus, from Sclavus Slavic; from the frequent enslavement of Slavs in central Europe during the early Middle Ages
First Known Use: 14th century'

It was thought up to insult Slavs. Never trust this bullshit.

'Origin of SLAVE

First Known Use: 14th century'

It was thought up to insult Slavs. Never trust this bullshit.

Meriam Websters or you

come on you cant be that fat headed and stupid too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back