Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about first names. Thats up to him if he wants to use Jackson. Its a personal issue so I don't really care.

So you think that Samuel is an African first name, eh? I hate to disappoint you, but it is not.

What makes you think I think Samuel is an African name even though I can prove you wrong pretty easily? I see you are trying to change the subject though. :lol:

The same shit. My greatgrandfather was a Slav and I won't tolerate this pack of lies about my relatives.

You have no choice but to tolerate the facts. No matter how mad you get they are still there as factual as ever. :lol:

Me? Mad? Just call bullshit bullshit.

Just how fucking insane do you think it makes you look to claim you know more than Merriam Websters dictionary about the origin of words?

The same shit. My greatgrandfather was a Slav and I won't tolerate this pack of lies about my relatives.

You have no choice but to tolerate the facts. No matter how mad you get they are still there as factual as ever. :lol:

Me? Mad? Just call bullshit bullshit.

Yes you mad. Thats why you are cursing. Everyone knows that is a sign of high stress. You werent cursing before. Now you are. Your mad. Face that. :lol:

What is your point, Truthmatters?

The only point she ever has... that she hates most of America at least all Americans who do not accept her version of "truth".

Immie

Its not her version, its the dictionaries version.

I was not talking about that particular post. Read her posts, you will find she hates anyone who does not agree with her version of the "truth". Namely, Republicans are scumbags, Obama is God and all other Democrats are angels.

Immie

The only point she ever has... that she hates most of America at least all Americans who do not accept her version of "truth".

Immie

Its not her version, its the dictionaries version.

I was not talking about that particular post. Read her posts, you will find she hates anyone who does not agree with her version of the "truth". Namely, Republicans are scumbags, Obama is God and all other Democrats are angels.

Immie

I've never had the chance to see any other posts.

yeah I will give you ALL kinds of shit for refusing known facts.

Its called making sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back