Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Immy heres a new chance

Why did the scotus last year refuse to help the republican party out of the consent decree they have been under for 30 years for cheating voters of color?

Because they felt the Republicans had not changed and the Democrat scum had better lawyers. Democrats are just as guilty, but you won't believe that. How dare anyone think ill about Democrat politicians?

Immie

Why did the scotus last year refuse to help the republican party out of the consent decree they have been under for 30 years for cheating voters of color?

Because they felt the Republicans had not changed and the Democrat scum had better lawyers. Democrats are just as guilty, but you won't believe that. How dare anyone think ill about Democrat politicians?

Immie

Immie that is a flat out lie.
THAT is not what the cases found

Then all Slavic people deserve reparations from Germanics!

Sure thing.

Has nada to do with the OP. This is the US not Europe.
We have plenty of Slavics and Germanics in America. I'm gonna make it an issue. Even though I have distant Dutch Ancestry, I am willing to pay backs all the Polish, Russian, and Ukranian Americans I know for my ancestors potentially owning one of their ancestors. I gotta remedy historical injustices yo.

Sure thing.

We have plenty of Slavics and Germanics in America. I'm gonna make it an issue. Even though I have distant Dutch Ancestry, I am willing to pay backs all the Polish, Russian, and Ukranian Americans I know for my ancestors potentially owning one of their ancestors. I gotta remedy historical injustices yo.

The OP is on US reparations. Stay on point. Does that make sense retard?

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

The case began in 1981 when the RNC created a “national ballot security task force” that, among other things, undertook mailing campaigns targeted at black and Latino neighborhoods in New Jersey. If mailers were returned undelivered, party activists put those voters on a list to be challenged if they showed up to cast a ballot. In addition, the party was alleged to have hired off-duty law enforcement officers to “patrol” minority neighborhoods on election day.The DNC sued the RNC in federal court, alleging its activities violated the Voting Rights Act and were intended to suppress voting among minorities. Rather than fight the charges in a trial, the RNC agreed to a consent decree promising to “refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities … directed toward [election] districts that have a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic minority populations.”

The consent decree has remained in effect, and DNC lawyers say they have gone to court in states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Pennsylvania to challenge Republican activities that appear to target mostly black precincts. Both sides agree, however, that the consent decree does not forbid “normal poll watching” by Republican officials.

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year

Sure thing.

We have plenty of Slavics and Germanics in America. I'm gonna make it an issue. Even though I have distant Dutch Ancestry, I am willing to pay backs all the Polish, Russian, and Ukrainian Americans I know for my ancestors potentially owning one of their ancestors. I gotta remedy historical injustices yo.

But shit, I have distant Ukrainian ancestry as well. Maybe I pay myself to start?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

It was an Idea to cheat voters from their vote started by the founder of the Heritage Foundation

Read any post of yours.

how is me asking you to go get a lie a lie?

dude that makes no sense

its as bad as saying the world should accept your definitions for words and ignore all dictionaries and encyclopedias

its a known fact that you are a liar. Why shoud I prove it?

how is it known if you have no facts to back it.

that means its a rumor or a lie huh?

No proof of any lie of mine makes you a lair and a slanderer.

How jesusy of you

Immie

Immie that is a flat out lie.
THAT is not what the cases found

In what way? In a nutshell the court found that Republicans had not changed.

Are you saying They did not find that Republicans had not changed? No, you agree with that part. What you are calling me a liar about is that I have the balls to call your beloved Democrats just as bad.

Also please note. I said Democrats had better lawyers. I did not say that was what the courts found. I realize you are incapable of understanding the distinction there. You also call me a liar because I said your beloved Democrats are just as guilty. I did not say the courts found that. I said they are just as guilty and you cannot stand the idea that I would support those corrupt SOBs.

Quit lying.

Immie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back