Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His mother is hawaiian. Father's from Kenya.

You are retarded. Do you know what lineage means?
Actually, being black you are much more likely to be retarded and to have a lineage of decidedly unsuccessful ancestors. That's inconvenient and not politically correct, but true.

You have it backwards as usual. White people are subject to all sorts of problems due to their small gene pool. You also suffer far more from retardation.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

Actually, being black you are much more likely to be retarded and to have a lineage of decidedly unsuccessful ancestors. That's inconvenient and not politically correct, but true.

You have it backwards as usual. White people are subject to all sorts of problems due to their small gene pool. You also suffer far more from retardation.

Fox News!!!!! :lmao:

It means his mother is Hawaiian. :D

There are dictionaries available online. You should look up the word so you dont look quite so stupid.

Maybe his pappy's family caught your family back in the old country and sold you to whiteys. Go ask POTUS for some reparations!

No a Black slave acquired his freedom and got a white woman pregnant. That child passed into the white world and lived as a white person. He may even be one of your relatives.

You just won several debate points with me simply for quoting Fox News !!!
:eusa_angel: Shows you're a "fair and balanced" consumer of the news...

You just won several debate points with me simply for quoting Fox News !!!
:eusa_angel: Shows you're a "fair and balanced" consumer of the news...

I cant take credit. Fox was just one of several stations that reported the study. I grabbed the first link. :lol:

There are dictionaries available online. You should look up the word so you dont look quite so stupid.

Maybe his pappy's family caught your family back in the old country and sold you to whiteys. Go ask POTUS for some reparations!

No a Black slave acquired his freedom and got a white woman pregnant. That child passed into the white world and lived as a white person. He may even be one of your relatives.
Nope, no jungle bunny in my lineage. But that's the ultimate goal for nignags? Living white?

Nope, no jungle bunny in my lineage. But that's the ultimate goal for nignags? Living white?

I dont know what a jungle bunny or nignag is. I am saying that there are a lot of mulatoos that passed themselves off as white so as to not endure discrimination. You probably have recent African blood in you and dont even know it. We already know you are descended from Africans but that probably blows your little mind too much. I know I wouldnt want to be white. I love being black. We are the primitive man.

Thats right. They dont have cable in trailer parks i was told. Well go tell that to your ISP then.

I don't have an ISP nor do I live in a trailer park and neither of those has anything to do with what you're seeking. Which is payment for services not rendered. You are owed nothing. I pity idiots like you that needs the white man to help survive in this world. Don't worry I'm sure your welfare check is in the mail.

You must be too ignorant to know what an ISP is or you are stealing access. No matter. Services were not rendered but forced. For that the US owes. Your dumbass attempt at shaming someone pointing out that it has not been paid is typical of you being a deadbeat convict and a liar like everyone knows you are.

Not stealing anything. I use an air card for my laptop when I'm at home. My company foots the bill. The US owes you nothing, the US forced no one into slavery. Your gripe is with those of your kind that sold your ancestors into slavery to begin with.

I'm not trying to shame anyone, Lord knows you blacks have no shame when it comes to hand outs from the white man.

And that's ex-convict and I don't need to lie especially to some perpetual victim like yourself. I bet you'd starve to death if someone hid your food stamps in your work boots.

I don't have an ISP nor do I live in a trailer park and neither of those has anything to do with what you're seeking. Which is payment for services not rendered. You are owed nothing. I pity idiots like you that needs the white man to help survive in this world. Don't worry I'm sure your welfare check is in the mail.

You must be too ignorant to know what an ISP is or you are stealing access. No matter. Services were not rendered but forced. For that the US owes. Your dumbass attempt at shaming someone pointing out that it has not been paid is typical of you being a deadbeat convict and a liar like everyone knows you are.

Not stealing anything. I use an air card for my laptop when I'm at home. My company foots the bill. The US owes you nothing, the US forced no one into slavery. Your gripe is with those of your kind that sold your ancestors into slavery to begin with.

I'm not trying to shame anyone, Lord knows you blacks have no shame when it comes to hand outs from the white man.

And that's ex-convict and I don't need to lie especially to some perpetual victim like yourself. I bet you'd starve to death if someone hid your food stamps in your work boots.

More of your lies. You live in a trailer park and have no job. Thats what white convicts do best is lie and steal. The US is responsible for allowing slavery and contributing by putting clauses in the constitution to make it possible. You are trying to shame someone but its not working. The US owes black people its very existence due to the labor by Black people to make this country a powerhouse. You sure know a lot about foodstamps. Are you mooching off the government in addition to being an convict?

I dont know what a jungle bunny or nignag is. I am saying that there are a lot of mulatoos that passed themselves off as white so as to not endure discrimination. You probably have recent African blood in you and dont even know it. We already know you are descended from Africans but that probably blows your little mind too much. I know I wouldnt want to be white. I love being black. We are the primitive man.
I know we all descended from Lucy in Africa, but the smart homosapiens of the time left that continent. Africans are still primitive, you'd like it there.

I know we all descended from Lucy in Africa, but the smart homosapiens of the time left that continent. Africans are still primitive, you'd like it there.

The species of homo sapiens sapiens reached its current evolutionary stage in Africa and then left. The ones that left and went to Europe were the dumbest of all because they got caught in an ice age and lost their ability to produce melanin. Africans will always be primitive. That simply means the first of its kind from the latin word primus or primary. Only a dumb ass like you would think thats an insult. Your substandard intelligence and education is on display once again. :lol:

More of your lies. You live in a trailer park and have no job. Thats what white convicts do best is lie and steal. The US is responsible for allowing slavery and contributing by putting clauses in the constitution to make it possible. You are trying to shame someone but its not working. The US owes black people its very existence due to the labor by Black people to make this country a powerhouse. You sure know a lot about foodstamps. Are you mooching off the government in addition to being an convict?

You've proven one thing. You do no know me well at all.

Slavery was perfectly legal. If anything blacks owe the US for giving them the freedom to live in such a exceptional nation. You are proving your ignorance, the fraction of people that were slaves and the fraction that did any work wasn't used to build this nation but to pick cotton, tobacco and cut sugar cane.

Stay a victim the rest of your life. It's all you were taught to do anyhow.

Slavery was perfectly legal. If anything blacks owe the US for giving them the freedom to live in such a exceptional nation. You are proving your ignorance, the fraction of people that were slaves and the fraction that did any work wasn't used to build this nation but to pick cotton, tobacco and cut sugar cane.

You are a liar and a convict. Thats all I need to know about you.

I think I mentioned a couple of times that slavery was legalized by the US. That has nothing to do with whether it was right or wrong. If your dispute is that slavery is right then you and me have nothing further to discuss. This country would not have been exceptional without Black people. Thats what gave the US its economic power.

Stay a liar and a convict the rest of you life. That is the only example you have.

The species of homo sapiens sapiens reached its current evolutionary stage in Africa and then left. The ones that left and went to Europe were the dumbest of all because they got caught in an ice age and lost their ability to produce melanin. Africans will always be primitive. That simply means the first of its kind from the latin word primus or primary. Only a dumb ass like you would think thats an insult. Your substandard intelligence and education is on display once again. :lol:
Primitive also means not evolved, but that's a sixth grade word, you probably didn't make it that far. And in the case of Africa, primitive means not evolved. You'd fit right in. Although maybe you should lose the pompous attitude.

Primitive also means not evolved, but that's a sixth grade word, you probably didn't make it that far. And in the case of Africa, primitive means not evolved. You'd fit right in. Although maybe you should lose the pompous attitude.

No primitive only means not evolved to un-evolved low lifes like yourself. Remember we are the PRIMARY man of the earth. You are a melanin deprived shadow.

No primitive only means not evolved to un-evolved low lifes like yourself. Remember we are the PRIMARY man of the earth. You are a melanin deprived shadow.
We are all from the same ancestors, you idiot. Making us all primary men. It's just that we've evolved, blacks haven't.

I think I mentioned a couple of times that slavery was legalized by the US. That has nothing to do with whether it was right or wrong. If your dispute is that slavery is right then you and me have nothing further to discuss. This country would not have been exceptional without Black people. Thats what gave the US its economic power.

Stay a liar and a convict the rest of you life. That is the only example you have.

Sure it does. It was legal and morally accepted at one point in time. You just can't let go of the fact that your ancestors were nothing more than farm animals.

That's why black neighborhoods are thriving and the whites live in ghettos. :cuckoo:

You are one stupid fuck. But hey, keep on wishing!!

We are all from the same ancestors, you idiot. Making us all primary men. It's just that we've evolved, blacks haven't.

Losing the ability to produce melanin is actual an act of devolution. You had an ability and lost it. Other than that there is no difference except your lack of melanin and the resulting insecurity.

Sure it does. It was legal and morally accepted at one point in time. You just can't let go of the fact that your ancestors were nothing more than farm animals.

That's why black neighborhoods are thriving and the whites live in ghettos. :cuckoo:

You are one stupid fuck. But hey, keep on wishing!!

It was never morally accepted. it was legalized and rationalized. There have always been abolitionists fighting against slavery. Why would you want me to let go that whites were so insecure and lazy that they had to forcefully relegate Black people to the status of farm animals? You must feel some guilt which explains your anger.. If so start a movement to get reparations paid. If not you will never get me to "let it go".

Losing the ability to produce melanin is actual an act of devolution. You had an ability and lost it. Other than that there is no difference except your lack of melanin and the resulting insecurity.

We didn't need as much melanin because we were smarter than standing out in the sun all day. You're the one who's insecure for needing yet another handout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back