Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all from the same ancestors, you idiot. Making us all primary men. It's just that we've evolved, blacks haven't.

Losing the ability to produce melanin is actual an act of devolution. You had an ability and lost it. Other than that there is no difference except your lack of melanin and the resulting insecurity.

We didn't need as much melanin because we were smarter than standing out in the sun all day. You're the one who's insecure for needing yet another handout.

You would have died if you understand what melanin does when you have no access to the sun. You lost your melanin because you were inside caves eating each other. Thats why you are stingy. In a perpetual state of trying to take and horde because you lack skills.

Losing the ability to produce melanin is actual an act of devolution. You had an ability and lost it. Other than that there is no difference except your lack of melanin and the resulting insecurity.

We didn't need as much melanin because we were smarter than standing out in the sun all day. You're the one who's insecure for needing yet another handout.

You would have died if you understand what melanin does when you have no access to the sun. You lost your melanin because you were inside caves eating each other. Thats why you are stingy. In a perpetual state of trying to take and horde because you lack skills.

Lack skills? White people invented a bazillion more things than blacks. :cuckoo:

So where's your handout at? Get anything yet? Even close?

You are a liar and a convict. Thats all I need to know about you.

I think I mentioned a couple of times that slavery was legalized by the US. That has nothing to do with whether it was right or wrong. If your dispute is that slavery is right then you and me have nothing further to discuss. This country would not have been exceptional without Black people. Thats what gave the US its economic power.

Stay a liar and a convict the rest of you life. That is the only example you have.

Sure it does. It was legal and morally accepted at one point in time. You just can't let go of the fact that your ancestors were nothing more than farm animals.

That's why black neighborhoods are thriving and the whites live in ghettos. :cuckoo:

You are one stupid fuck. But hey, keep on wishing!!

It was never morally accepted. it was legalized and rationalized. There have always been abolitionists fighting against slavery. Why would you want me to let go that whites were so insecure and lazy that they had to forcefully relegate Black people to the status of farm animals? You must feel some guilt which explains your anger.. If so start a movement to get reparations paid. If not you will never get me to "let it go".

Sorry but it was morally accepted. I'll concede that not everyone thought so, especially the slaves. White were smart enough to buy slaves to do their dirty work. Have you ever picked cotton? It's a tough job and that cotton will rip your hands to shreds.

Me angry? No. I laugh at you victims that stay stuck in the past and dream of reparations that will never ever happen.

Keep dreaming sucker!

Blacks have been crying over reparations since 1865 and nothing has been done nor will it ever. It's way past time for blacks to stand on their own two feet and stop relying on the white man.

During the Civil War a lot of whites in the Union, including President Lincoln wanted to deport Negroes after they were freed, but they could not find a country that would take them. They were thinking about dumping them in Central America, but the Central Americans said they would declare war on us to keep them out.

Antarctica ???

Last edited:
Sure it does. It was legal and morally accepted at one point in time. You just can't let go of the fact that your ancestors were nothing more than farm animals.

That's why black neighborhoods are thriving and the whites live in ghettos. :cuckoo:

You are one stupid fuck. But hey, keep on wishing!!

It was never morally accepted. it was legalized and rationalized. There have always been abolitionists fighting against slavery. Why would you want me to let go that whites were so insecure and lazy that they had to forcefully relegate Black people to the status of farm animals? You must feel some guilt which explains your anger.. If so start a movement to get reparations paid. If not you will never get me to "let it go".

Sorry but it was morally accepted. I'll concede that not everyone thought so, especially the slaves. White were smart enough to buy slaves to do their dirty work. Have you ever picked cotton? It's a tough job and that cotton will rip your hands to shreds.

Me angry? No. I laugh at you victims that stay stuck in the past and dream of reparations that will never ever happen.

Keep dreaming sucker!

Oh, he will! He will!! :badgrin::cuckoo:

No I will stay just to continue making you uncomfortable. For other that will provide agonizing fear but hey I cant help you guys with your particular psychosis.

If I don't pay my cable bill, my service goes away.

I guess you used a poor comparison.

Your whining doesn't make me uncomfortable, it amuses me.

Maybe you don't quite understand how to construct a sentence. You must be one of the dumb ones. Figures

If we don't pay you, will you go away?

If you dont pay your bill the service goes away not the company stupid. Then you wind up with a bad remark on your credit. You trailer parks are not very bright. :lol:

If we don't pay you, will your whining go away?

Or will your whining increase?

You are retarded. Do you know what lineage means?
Actually, being black you are much more likely to be retarded and to have a lineage of decidedly unsuccessful ancestors. That's inconvenient and not politically correct, but true.

You have it backwards as usual. White people are subject to all sorts of problems due to their small gene pool. You also suffer far more from retardation.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

And we have higher IQs.

You must be too ignorant to know what an ISP is or you are stealing access. No matter. Services were not rendered but forced. For that the US owes. Your dumbass attempt at shaming someone pointing out that it has not been paid is typical of you being a deadbeat convict and a liar like everyone knows you are.

Not stealing anything. I use an air card for my laptop when I'm at home. My company foots the bill. The US owes you nothing, the US forced no one into slavery. Your gripe is with those of your kind that sold your ancestors into slavery to begin with.

I'm not trying to shame anyone, Lord knows you blacks have no shame when it comes to hand outs from the white man.

And that's ex-convict and I don't need to lie especially to some perpetual victim like yourself. I bet you'd starve to death if someone hid your food stamps in your work boots.

More of your lies. You live in a trailer park and have no job. Thats what white convicts do best is lie and steal. The US is responsible for allowing slavery and contributing by putting clauses in the constitution to make it possible. You are trying to shame someone but its not working. The US owes black people its very existence due to the labor by Black people to make this country a powerhouse. You sure know a lot about foodstamps. Are you mooching off the government in addition to being an convict?

The US is responsible for allowing slavery and contributing by putting clauses in the constitution to make it possible.

What clauses?

Not stealing anything. I use an air card for my laptop when I'm at home. My company foots the bill. The US owes you nothing, the US forced no one into slavery. Your gripe is with those of your kind that sold your ancestors into slavery to begin with.

I'm not trying to shame anyone, Lord knows you blacks have no shame when it comes to hand outs from the white man.

And that's ex-convict and I don't need to lie especially to some perpetual victim like yourself. I bet you'd starve to death if someone hid your food stamps in your work boots.

More of your lies. You live in a trailer park and have no job. Thats what white convicts do best is lie and steal. The US is responsible for allowing slavery and contributing by putting clauses in the constitution to make it possible. You are trying to shame someone but its not working. The US owes black people its very existence due to the labor by Black people to make this country a powerhouse. You sure know a lot about foodstamps. Are you mooching off the government in addition to being an convict?

The US is responsible for allowing slavery and contributing by putting clauses in the constitution to make it possible.

What clauses?

3/5ths compromise for one. Look in the constitution for other clauses on slavery. Report back with your findings.

Actually, being black you are much more likely to be retarded and to have a lineage of decidedly unsuccessful ancestors. That's inconvenient and not politically correct, but true.

You have it backwards as usual. White people are subject to all sorts of problems due to their small gene pool. You also suffer far more from retardation.

And we have higher IQs.

Based on a test designed by a white guy. Everyone else knows its BS. :lol:

If I don't pay my cable bill, my service goes away.

I guess you used a poor comparison.

Your whining doesn't make me uncomfortable, it amuses me.

Maybe you don't quite understand how to construct a sentence. You must be one of the dumb ones. Figures

If we don't pay you, will you go away?

If you dont pay your bill the service goes away not the company stupid. Then you wind up with a bad remark on your credit. You trailer parks are not very bright. :lol:

Will you stop whining about having to pay? I was never whining. Just alerting you to the debt owed.

Thats why you are stingy. In a perpetual state of trying to take and horde because you lack skills.

The lacking of skills is best illustrated by the lacking of skills of being taken seriously, when one pretends to be the owner/operator of a business, but has been blabbing away non-stop here, for the past 2 days.

HA HA HA HA !!!!

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

You can do that when you don't have to punch a time clock. Now I know you never owned a business.

And we have higher IQs.

Are you saying black people have to have a different test to pass in order for it to be fair? Is that honestly what you are saying?

And we have higher IQs.

Are you saying black people have to have a different test to pass in order for it to be fair? Is that honestly what you are saying?

I'm saying the present test is not a true measure of intelligence. No one can test that unless you can ID all the factors that go into getting the right answer. You may be interested to know the test was modeled on the research of a known eugenicist. How can you tell me I am less intelligent because I resent a question on your test that white people dont find offensive?

What clauses?

3/5ths compromise for one. Look in the constitution for other clauses on slavery. Report back with your findings.

So you aren't going to tell me which clauses made slavery possible?

Will you stop whining about having to pay? I was never whining. Just alerting you to the debt owed.

Yes, I heard your whining about what you feel is owed to you.

You'll continue whining because you'll never get paid for the suffering of those freed nearly 150 years ago.

I'll continue mocking you.

Thats why you are stingy. In a perpetual state of trying to take and horde because you lack skills.

The lacking of skills is best illustrated by the lacking of skills of being taken seriously, when one pretends to be the owner/operator of a business, but has been blabbing away non-stop here, for the past 2 days.

HA HA HA HA !!!!

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

You can do that when you don't have to punch a time clock. Now I know you never owned a business.

:bsflag:

You know NOTHING. I owned a business for 12 years, and that showed me (and every business owner) that owning AND OPERATING a business involves hands on, strict attention, and long hours. You never owned a business, and you obviously have no clue what it's all about. You're a laughingstock.

The "debt owed" is the debt YOU OWE to millions of white Americans for all the affirmative action discrimination you have supported and pushed. Just alerting you to the debt owed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back