Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we give all the negroes reparations EXCEPT ASCLEPIAS!!!! He'd have to go back to Senegal to collect his. :D

Go tell that to your cable company the next time they cut off your service for non payment.

I don't have cable. Besides what does that have to do with the subject of reparations? I gained nothing from slavery therefore I owe nothing. I was never a slave owner, you were never a slave although you still harbor the slave mentality.

Thats right. They dont have cable in trailer parks i was told. Well go tell that to your ISP then.

I don't have an ISP nor do I live in a trailer park and neither of those has anything to do with what you're seeking. Which is payment for services not rendered. You are owed nothing. I pity idiots like you that needs the white man to help survive in this world. Don't worry I'm sure your welfare check is in the mail.

Blacks have been crying over reparations since 1865 and nothing has been done nor will it ever. It's way past time for blacks to stand on their own two feet and stop relying on the white man.

Go tell that to your cable company the next time they cut off your service for non payment.

If we don't pay you, will you go away?

No I will stay just to continue making you uncomfortable. For other that will provide agonizing fear but hey I cant help you guys with your particular psychosis.

During the Civil War a lot of whites in the Union, including President Lincoln wanted to deport Negroes after they were freed, but they could not find a country that would take them. They were thinking about dumping them in Central America, but the Central Americans said they would declare war on us to keep them out.

This is true and shows what type of deadbeats the white people from that era were pretending the war was fought to free slaves We know all along it was to keep the Union intact and promote free states over slave states where white people could benefit from homesteading acts that gave out land and obtain jobs without competing with free slave labor. The least they could have done was paid up at that point so we could actually obtain something to leave a legacy for. The white power structure in this country has never truly advocated the inclusion of Black people. This is just another reason why reparations should be paid.

What matters is that no one wanted you people.

Thats not really true. Have you noticed all the mixed children? You need these genes. Yours are inferior according to studies.

I don't have cable. Besides what does that have to do with the subject of reparations? I gained nothing from slavery therefore I owe nothing. I was never a slave owner, you were never a slave although you still harbor the slave mentality.

Thats right. They dont have cable in trailer parks i was told. Well go tell that to your ISP then.

I don't have an ISP nor do I live in a trailer park and neither of those has anything to do with what you're seeking. Which is payment for services not rendered. You are owed nothing. I pity idiots like you that needs the white man to help survive in this world. Don't worry I'm sure your welfare check is in the mail.

You must be too ignorant to know what an ISP is or you are stealing access. No matter. Services were not rendered but forced. For that the US owes. Your dumbass attempt at shaming someone pointing out that it has not been paid is typical of you being a deadbeat convict and a liar like everyone knows you are.

No I will stay just to continue making you uncomfortable. For other that will provide agonizing fear but hey I cant help you guys with your particular psychosis.

If I don't pay my cable bill, my service goes away.

I guess you used a poor comparison.

Your whining doesn't make me uncomfortable, it amuses me.

On my way to bed here, I just caught up on the thread again. And reading over the recent posts, I wonder why all those trillions of dollars spent on the so-called 'war on poverty' to date doesn't qualify as adequate reparations?

one thing for sure is you could buy more than 40 acres and a mule. reparations are not due to 15-20 generations down the line. and if they are it should be related to proven direct lineage to a slave in the proportion of blood they have to that slave. take a barak obama. a black man who has no lineage to any slave. this would be the case with a very large percentage of the black population in america today.

If I don't pay my cable bill, my service goes away.

I guess you used a poor comparison.

Your whining doesn't make me uncomfortable, it amuses me.

Maybe you don't quite understand how to construct a sentence. You must be one of the dumb ones. Figures

If you dont pay your bill the service goes away not the company stupid. Then you wind up with a bad remark on your credit. You trailer parks are not very bright. :lol:

On my way to bed here, I just caught up on the thread again. And reading over the recent posts, I wonder why all those trillions of dollars spent on the so-called 'war on poverty' to date doesn't qualify as adequate reparations?

one thing for sure is you could buy more than 40 acres and a mule. reparations are not due to 15-20 generations down the line. and if they are it should be related to proven direct lineage to a slave in the proportion of blood they have to that slave. take a barak obama. a black man who has no lineage to any slave. this would be the case with a very large percentage of the black population in america today.

The POTUS has lineage to a slave through his mother.

His mother is hawaiian. Father's from Kenya.

His mother is hawaiian. Father's from Kenya.

You are retarded. Do you know what lineage means?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back