Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about the ones who have suffered from it, Mr Deflection.

The overwhelming majority who have suffered from it. And who also constitute the overwhelming majority of Americans, for 50+ years.

That's a lie. For example white unemployment has consistently been below the national average while black unemployment has been double that of whites.

For example white unemployment has consistently been below the national average while black unemployment has been double that of whites.

Whites are more qualified.

I doubt that.

Of course you do.

I doubt it because whites aren't more qualified.
You don't know that, I don't know that either.

I could understand all this if no one had ever gotten reparations and we asked for them. But when every other group wronged by this government has received reparations all these comments mean nothing but a bunch of people jumping on a bandwagon in a obscure website..

I could understand all this if no one had ever gotten reparations and we asked for them. But when every other group wronged by this government has received reparations all these comments mean nothing but a bunch of people jumping on a bandwagon in a obscure website..

Every other group? Which groups have gotten reparations, exactly?

You've lost this in massive style!

Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF-S.gif

Yes. If you really don't know and want to find the answer do a search.

You've lost this in massive style!

Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF-S.gif

Who have I lost to?

I was wondering if you would actually list all of the groups, and then claim that they are all of the groups which have been wronged by the US government. ;)

I was wondering if you would actually list all of the groups, and then claim that they are all of the groups which have been wronged by the US government. ;)

Anything to try discounting the fact that whites owe us money.

Or in other words, no, it is not true that "every other group wronged by this government has received reparations." ;)

So which whites owe who, specifically, how much money?

Or in other words, no, it is not true that "every other group wronged by this government has received reparations." ;)

Actually it is true and that's why you need to look up who has received reparations. For example in 2015 Jews got reparations from our government to pay for what Germans did. So it's like this, you have the same access to the internet like everyone else and I'm tired if you whites asking dumb questions because you don't want to believe something except what you whites make yourselves believe. So take your ass to a search engine and find out.

Actually it is true and that's why you need to look up who has received reparations. For example in 2015 Jews got reparations from our government to pay for what Germans did. So it's like this, you have the same access to the internet like everyone else and I'm tired if you whites asking dumb questions because you don't want to believe something except what you whites make yourselves believe. So take your ass to a search engine and find out.

in 2015 Jews got reparations from our government

You think the American government paid Jews, in 2015, for what Germany did to Jews? Link?

Oh! Well, if Jews got reparations, every group that has ever been wronged by the US government must have gotten reparations! :rofl:

You were clearly far too broad with your statement. All sorts of groups can claim to have been wronged by the US government in our history. The idea that every one of those groups, other than blacks, has received reparations is hilarious. :D

You're tired of "you whites" asking dumb questions, are you? First, how do you know what race I am? Second, how is asking for clarification on a claim you made a "dumb question"? Third, to repeat, the idea that every group (other than blacks) that has been wronged by the US government has received reparations is just asinine.

Oh! Well, if Jews got reparations, every group that has ever been wronged by the US government must have gotten reparations! :rofl:

You were clearly far too broad with your statement. All sorts of groups can claim to have been wronged by the US government in our history. The idea that every one of those groups, other than blacks, has received reparations is hilarious. :D

You're tired of "you whites" asking dumb questions, are you? First, how do you know what race I am? Second, how is asking for clarification on a claim you made a "dumb question"? Third, to repeat, the idea that every group (other than blacks) that has been wronged by the US government has received reparations is just asinine.

Montrovant you have chosen to play a game with words. So let me make this very clear, so you understand and end playing your usual dumb ass game if semantics. I stated that every group has been wronged by this government has received reparations but blacks. Not every group that has claimed, but every group where wrongdoing has been proven. You kinda have to prove such things Montrovant. And if you think we don't have proof as blacks, then that's what's asinine.

Thanks Sunni for the idea (sorta) re: 40 acres and a mule. :)
For. We kidnapped them, enslaved them, should pay backwages. Fair's fair.

Their families sold them. We housed and fed them, gave them and their descendants a better life than mud thatched huts and dirt floors and a direct gateway into America to eventually be doctors, lawyers, CEOs and engineers. I'm all for reparations for that. But the statue of limitations ended about 150 years ago. The guy that owes you is long dead and buried. Want reparations from me? I'll gladly give you a one way ticket back to Ethiopia.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

So none, right liar?

So none, right liar?

If you think that's the answer you are the liar.

Their families sold them. We housed and fed them, gave them and their descendants a better life than mud thatched huts and dirt floors and a direct gateway into America to eventually be doctors, lawyers, CEOs and engineers. I'm all for reparations for that. But the statue of limitations ended about 150 years ago. The guy that owes you is long dead and buried. Want reparations from me? I'll gladly give you a one way ticket back to Ethiopia.

That's not how it happened. There is no statute if limitations on human rights violations.

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. Apparently you suffer from this condition. Specifically Delusional disorder. A person experiencing delusional disorder strongly believes in things that aren’t real. Your posts are evidence of this. You may want to check your health insurance to see if your condition is covered then go seek the appropriate medical help.

That's not how it happened. There is no statute if limitations on human rights violations.

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. Apparently you suffer from this condition. Specifically Delusional disorder. A person experiencing delusional disorder strongly believes in things that aren’t real. Your posts are evidence of this. You may want to check your health insurance to see if your condition is covered then go seek the appropriate medical help.

There is no statute if limitations on human rights violations.

Exactly!!

You dig up those old slavers and you make them pay!!!! DERP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back